Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Warrior 4 lyfe!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

We've come a long way

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Same thing for me, warrior was my first beta char. Always played tanks or rogues, but in the beginning it was just meh.

I feel on par with other classes in open world wvw, and as a solo roamer, I’m having a ridiculous amount of fun, which is what it’s all about anyways.

We are officially the steamrollers tanks are supposed to be, and we pose an actual threat instead of posing free loot bags.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

We've come a long way

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Agreed completely, the changes lately have been great.
Especially the new Sword skillset, the Mace revamp, the new traits and their placement, Healing Signet fixed, and the cooldowns lowered on some utilities like Endure Pain.

I still have a gripe with Axe skills 2 to 5 being quite lackluster and Axe therefore being too much auto-attack based – and of course Arcing Slice still being useless.

Aside from these though, they did a really good job on this class.
It reminds me of when Blizzard made Paladins from clunky bugfests into a smooth class.

Someone in the Anet HQ is a genius. Whoever did this, thank you.

We've come a long way

in Warrior

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Ya agreed, i loved warrior until recent patches, then i was forced to delete my warrior.

SO ya.. came a long way in PvE.. i guess

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

We've come a long way

in Warrior

Posted by: Dembian.9257

Dembian.9257

Ya agreed, i loved warrior until recent patches, then i was forced to delete my warrior.

SO ya.. came a long way in PvE.. i guess

Really forced?

You were held at gun point or something and threatened?

We've come a long way

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I have 1800hrs in game, 1500 of those are on my Warrior. There have been some rough times but I have to agree that we are kind of in the sweet spot right now and are finally one of the best balanced classes once again.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”