What WvW Builds are you running?

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

For you roamers, just seeing who has great sucess with what.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

i see a lot more power gs axe/sh then any other build, defence berserker and discipline ofc and most are full zerker gear too.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Warrior

Posted by: Invictorum.7643

Invictorum.7643

I run a full marauder Swordmaster build. GS+Sw/Sh.

Works hilariously well if I can time the max might with sub 50% final thrust. My current record is a 15k crit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Works hilariously well if I can time the max might with sub 50% final thrust. My current record is a 15k crit.

I run the same (vanilla version), but with Berserker gear. I don’t know what my FT record on a real person is, but against a tower lord I think it’s about 29k (54k for a 100b).

I mostly run that because escaping the horde is pretty important when roaming, and that gives me my best shot. Axe is undeniably better in most fights, but I mostly just use it for (some) duels.

Sometimes I roam with a power GreatBow build too, which can be surprisingly effective and good for the lulz. Can duel with it too, but it’s useless for escaping zergs.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I run the same (vanilla version), but with Berserker gear. I don’t know what my FT record on a real person is, but against a tower lord I think it’s about 29k (54k for a 100b).

I mostly run that because escaping the horde is pretty important when roaming, and that gives me my best shot. Axe is undeniably better in most fights, but I mostly just use it for (some) duels.

Sometimes I roam with a power GreatBow build too, which can be surprisingly effective and good for the lulz. Can duel with it too, but it’s useless for escaping zergs.

Do you run CI, RR or LS with that?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Do you run CI, RR or LS with that?

Normally LS for roaming. I find the stability and vigor are really important when going it alone, and I’ve even started packing Dolyaks as one of my utilities just in case I need more (like when I’m by myself surrounded by red guys). Balanced Stance would trigger LS and give me pulsing stab, but since I’m using it rarely as an “oh kitten” button, the Dolyak’s passive just seems to come out on top.

I’ll run CI when running the GreatBow build though, since I’m usually not going to escape a blob with it anyway, and spamming both bursts as often as possible (plus the condi clear) is the way to go.

I’ve never run RR, though I have looked at it. It makes sense to me on some Berserker builds due to all of the low cd stun breaks, but I think both LS and CI are better on a vanilla warrior.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

Full Zerker, running Berseker, Def- CI, Disc, GS/Rifle. Signet of Precision or Might + Rage

Im having a hard time if i dont have a Rifle. Especially those Class that will just kite you to death. Using it for a over a month now. I’m loving it.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

anyone gonna post an actual build? might as well rename this “what wvsw weapons/traitlines do you use”

but ya i just run the same old dog….gs/axe+shield…..swap sword in/out for getting around the map. Use sword when defending or running with a zerg.

mace shield i didnt really like since it focuses on singular enemies….not really my kinda ideal for wvsw when u need to cleave everythign in sight. Honeslty offhand melee is always kitten in its damage anyways…so probaly doesn’t really matter so much. But mace doesn’t have any gap closers or movement immobiolize brakers. sword got that stupid 1 second cripple and sword 2. axe got the axe throw 3 and F1.

I find high endurance regen of some kind very necessary for solo roaming lately. u can either go signet of stamina…the 40% endurance regen food….the vigor after stance use defense trait (last stand i think its called)..sigil of energy.
Usually putting 2 or more of those things together is a good idea. I use like…..all of them in my build hehe.

Oh and i run vanilla so….yeahhhhhhhh. just go power berserker warrior with gs and with scholar runes…a dolyak signet…rousing resilience or cleansing ire and ur good.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

Okay, Aside from my PowerZerker Build. I have my trump card, i only used this when im upset.

Full Asc Dire Set with Perplexity Rune with Mace/Sw + Sw/Sh – Def Disc Berserker using CC. I know this is supposed to be a forbidden build but dang, i can kill 3 person using this.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARUnMdAVhgdhA2dAElilsA7dzGaPtK1gUXMAZwVACAA-TVCHQBhRXAAOCAE4BAQvDBQBuAAyT9n3t/wDVCKQlfBAQAu5Nzm3MwyVuyVuyVO3MhO0hWKgR3ZB-w

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARSnMdAVhgdhAmhAElilsA7dzGaXtK1gU3BAZwVACAA-T1CHQBE4BAEGdBA4IAQvDBQBuAAvb/hiokQgKz8lShooEUeq/UO4A4t3yt3CMgACIgACwbD42ACIApAGdrF-w

These are the two builds I usually run. I dont run axe/shield that often and if I ever do it will be the same as the Rifle build with sigil of draining replaced by energy.

I tend to favor the Rifle variant and sometimes use another rifle which has air sigil instead of draining.

The defense grandmaster traits I change between LS and CI depending on the flavor of the roamers and the abundance of condis. I would only use RR in a duel cuz getting chain cc’ed is a death sentence and I need more reliable stab to stomp which outrage is not going to fullfill reliablely.

I do keep a spare condi build in the inventory if someone is gonna provide some swiftness for the ride but that is rarely the case

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRApe8fnMdAVhgdhAukCElileADpG0DiBvT3t741IA0CXaA-TlyCQBT4EAkIlgASPQ90MUQ1fkwDAAAHJgZs/AFOIAZR5XAAEgZWmlZZGM0hO0hO0h2Mn5Qn5QHapA6baE-w

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

i use every weapon for roaming, yes even warhorn. I switch it up every 30 to 45 minutes if i am roaming.

Need to be proficient with every weapon. I also switch up trait lines alot. I have 4 armor sets on my main warrior along with various trinkets/amulets.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Still trying but have a lot of fun with this one roaming:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNBhOD7kpDoKEstDwsDgoUsQEYvF3lb01IAEBGAItu+2IA-T1yDwA8Uid4BAET9nKHBAoKPQoE0juBAm4kfQAScBA0t/QAAEA25R3ZIDQxYA-w

Granted equipement and no endure pain looks strange but i works ….
Running around with warhorn and opening the fight with axe 3,2, and wh 5 then go greatsword and beat them down…
It has the roaming key mobility with near perma swiftness, GS + two leaps on toolbar

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

I like playing this build: mace/mace sword/shield, not best mobility or best damage, but sometimes greatsword just bores me. It takes some more effort to put damage in and is more of a responsive playstyle cuz build is about interrupts.
But because it takes more effort for me to win fights its more rewarding aswell.
i got sigil of draining on mace. but just like khainpride, i switch alot, u even see me play hambow(slowbow) in wvw.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRApZ8enMdAdhgVhAmkCElilrA7d0WaXtK5gWXLAJAkASdA-TZBFwAt2fgxDAAwBBoaZACHBAA

in Warrior

Posted by: racta.4250

racta.4250

I am a returning player. Used to run hammer/gs and focused on earthshatter, and burst with 1k sword ability. Is that still a thing? I’m a little lost with the changed screen for traits.

Racta
[Bush] – Dragonbrand

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

PVP
Pretty much everything. I favor Hybrid Warrior

WVW
Full Celestial Hybrid Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I have been running a fairly typical roaming setup with Boon Duration in WvW:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAneRjMdQXIWGCWhAnIGKCKbAegAALhWIF0uI6jCA-T1SGQBl7ACYgDEAF0Q8vzAwAV+lgHAAZ0Hcu9HmiSw5p+DAOEABAQAuZb2m3MwRP6RP6RPa38m38m38olCIzpWA-w

I reverse engineered most of it from a series of fights against it. It is ridiculously hard to kill either from direct or condi damage and it is more or less immune from interrupt builds. Near a Bunker Tempest or Guardian this thing gets stupid good. Necros can reset the boons but the resistance is so plentiful it doesn’t seem to matter.

It is common to be sitting on 25 stacks of might, regen, fury, swiftness, vigor up most of the time with this build. Even resistance, quickness, stability and protection stay up a good portion of a fight.

Note: My jewelry varies from this build but this is the ideal version.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

in Warrior

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I have a power roaming build and a Condi roaming build on my website. The condi one is just insane and needs nurfed badly.

Condi one: http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-condi-warrior/

Power one: http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-warrior-build/

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds