What about Frenzy and healing skills?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

Since quickness is a boon Anet removed the penalties of Thief’s Haste and Ranger’s Quickening Zephyr to giving fury and super speed respectively.

What about Frenzy? I see nothing in the patch notes on it. And also last Ready Up Anet mentioned Mending and Healing Surge being changed to a physical skill and shout respectively. Nothing mentioned in patch notes or stream.

Anet spent like 20 minutes on the Warrior section and like 2 hours on the Engineer it’s clear to see which class is Anet’s main.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zende.1704

Zende.1704

I think they forgot way more than the tactics line in that stream.

Where are the changes to physical skills, the changes to healing signet, where is the banner range, what about zerker stance and resistance?

I hope that they just forgot to mention these changes because right now, we basically now nothing more than one week ago.

So much for theorycraft…

(edited by Zende.1704)

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

They didn’t mention frenzy specifically, but they did indicate that all those quickness-type skills are having the negative effects removed. So frenzy should no longer make you take extra damage. Can’t say if it will have any other changes to it.

Will need official confirmation to know for sure though.

in Warrior

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Just adding my +1 to this. Would be good to know if the changes were simply scrapped or just forgotten. Mending and Frenzy could seriously use buffs.

noice

in Warrior

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

They didn’t mention frenzy specifically, but they did indicate that all those quickness-type skills are having the negative effects removed. So frenzy should no longer make you take extra damage. Can’t say if it will have any other changes to it.

Will need official confirmation to know for sure though.

Probably increase cooldwon to 180 seconds to balance it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tipper.6973

Tipper.6973

A lot of the changes in the current notes feel very incomplete. Warrior seems to have been hit the hardest by this, but other classes are scratching their heads about a few “missing” or questionable things too.

My suspicion is that a lot of the stuff we were expecting – but didn’t get – will come with the expansion / elite specs. This patch almost feels like a beta test for condi stuff, and they’ll add the rest later.

Still, that seems like bad business practice. Don’t half-kitten a balance patch… are we going to be stuck with incomplete traits and abilities for 6+ months?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

A lot of the changes in the current notes feel very incomplete. Warrior seems to have been hit the hardest by this, but other classes are scratching their heads about a few “missing” or questionable things too.

My suspicion is that a lot of the stuff we were expecting – but didn’t get – will come with the expansion / elite specs. This patch almost feels like a beta test for condi stuff, and they’ll add the rest later.

Still, that seems like bad business practice. Don’t half-kitten a balance patch… are we going to be stuck with incomplete traits and abilities for 6+ months?

We probably will.

And HoT will launch in 3 ish months, not next year.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tipper.6973

Tipper.6973

We probably will.

And HoT will launch in 3 ish months, not next year.

I hope it’s that soon!

I’m just assuming longer since a release date hasn’t been announced yet (as far as I know). There’s very little class info or beta info out so far. Shouldn’t it take longer than three months to balance everything?