What does it feel like?

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I don’t find it to be a threatening build in the slightest, so I dunno what to tell you. Yes, people are terrible if they can’t beat it. It’s certainly no worse than the crap warriors had to put up with for months while we were the joke class of the game.

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

the comparing of d/d ele with GS/sword warrior is kinda flawed – rtl was tremendous mobility along with 19 other skills on your d/d which cover all other aspects aswell (except heavy aoe bombing, granted – the gs/sword warrior doesnt have those either though) while the warrior uses 3 out of 10 weapon skills for this mobility.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Hmm let’s see what areas missing. Good condi removal? Oh wait you got that. Hmm…. Well maybe your health pool is low? Oh not that either… you got the highest healthpool ingame right next to guardian.

You must not know much about Guardians if you think they have a high hp pool lol…

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Hmm let’s see what areas missing. Good condi removal? Oh wait you got that. Hmm…. Well maybe your health pool is low? Oh not that either… you got the highest healthpool ingame right next to guardian.

You must not know much about Guardians if you think they have a high hp pool lol…

I had to read that 4 times to be extra sure I was really seeing it.

you got the highest healthpool ingame right next to guardian.

Is that some kind of sick sarcasm. As far as health goes guardians are in the lowest tier. They are tied with sentimentalist, and thieves.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Health

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Setun.4368

Is that some kind of sick sarcasm. As far as health goes guardians are in the lowest tier. They are tied with sentimentalist, and thieves.

Well you know how it is, ‘facts’ for QQers are based on personal opinion, or in otherwords how Fox News operates.

Also I see you’re from BP! Hope to see you in wvw sometime since we’re matched up again!

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Well you know how it is, ‘facts’ for QQers are based on personal opinion, or in otherwords how Fox News operates.

Also I see you’re from BP! Hope to see you in wvw sometime since we’re matched up again!

With your insanely defensive tone, and overall lack of knowledge of basic mechanics….you would fit quite well over at Fox News tbh…

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Setun.4368

With your insanely defensive tone, and overall lack of knowledge of basic mechanics….you would fit quite well over at Fox News tbh…

It’s called sarcasm bro, look it up. Also Guardian’s base HP pools are on the lowest tier vs Warrior’s base HP pool, which is what I was pointing out originally. Tell me again how I’m misinformed?

What does it feel like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

All of his complaints from THIS point on are now null. He just said the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard on the forums by FAR. Guardians have the -lowest- hp pool, next to eles and thieves. He’s clearly coming to the forums and QQing without properly educating himself about any of this.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)