What healing skill do you use?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

I’ve been a mending user for pretty much anything for my warrior solely for the heal+condition removal, never seen an situation where I could be without condition removal with my heals whether it be WvW, dungeons, or solo pve. It seems recently I’ve been realizing that it just doesn’t heal enough for me, I’ve been trying out the different healing skills but everytime I do it seems I’m missing out on my condition removal. What healing skill do you use and what do you pair it with to cover for conditions?

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

healing signet + signet of stamina + lyssa/SOG
+ ofc cleansing ire and longbow is easy drop 3 conditions..
If i see a necro i get also berserker stance… (omg what you need to do against the condition meta..)

in Warrior

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

I have Healing Signet, with Runes of Holebrak (not the best choice, but meh) and I have the Sigil of Generosity to deal with my remaining condition woes most of the time, whilst adding punishment to those who put it on me. (Fun for bosses that put long kitten conditions on you, put it back on them! =3)

I never really had a problem with conditions in pve or WvW too often. PvP on the other hand, heh, not my forte for asking about condition removal.

Duty is heavier than death.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Healing surge. I’ve tried the new signet, and yeah it’s great. But I still prefer healing surge just because of the adrenaline it gives me letting me use my longbow burst more often.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Healing Surge, because Signet is too weak to poison and spike damage.

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

healing signet is just what warrior needed i dropped Surge and never looked back

my high mobile zerker warrior is having a blast with it coupled with berserker stance and lyssa runes and all is set.