What is LOS?

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

From MetaBattle:
"Start casting Pin Down Pin Down while out of LOS to hide that you are channelling the skill to increase the chance of landing it."
Please, what is LOS?

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

Line of sight

Message Body length must at least be 15.

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Did this previously have a longer cast time? I mean, I’m still kinda new to Warrior, but it doesn’t seem to have a cast time long enough to warrant that kind of strategy. I feel like I’d be getting “obstructed” more often than not while trying this strategy.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Did this previously have a longer cast time? I mean, I’m still kinda new to Warrior, but it doesn’t seem to have a cast time long enough to warrant that kind of strategy. I feel like I’d be getting “obstructed” more often than not while trying this strategy.

You just have to figure our the distance and timing, but concealing Pin Down is a good strategy, since it’s one of the most dangerous skills in the Warrior’s kitten nal and people are mindful of it.

And it used to be near instant some time ago LOL

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: IrishPotato.6327

IrishPotato.6327

Pin down actually had a shorter cast time it was pretty much instantaneous. It had no real notice of being cast except a small flash on the warrior’s bow string before it fired it pretty much looked like a regular attack. ANET raised the cast time to make it more noticeable considering how good of a CC ability it can be

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: shouzama.1354

shouzama.1354

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

What is LOS?

in Warrior

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more