What is it going to take for Anet

in Warrior

Posted by: Vahlen.9508

Vahlen.9508

To make warrior a legitimate presence in pvp? This patch did nothing for them but place them further behind than they already were…………..it begs the question if they even play the game anymore.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arcade Fire.4895

Arcade Fire.4895

Not sure if serious.

in Warrior

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

I’m sure he is serious, and I’m sure he is right. I’m also sure he won’t be getting any satisfaction anytime soon.

in Warrior

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

What I’m hearing is that there needs to be two completely separate balance teams.. one for pvp, and one for pve.. and they must never be allowed to speak to one another.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

no they dont play the game very much anymore…if they did…they wouldnt have nerfed rangers as much..

honestly they need a developer for playing every class in the game, and not just learning one build either, they need to use every single weapon, trait, skill, elite etc etc…and then and only then decide what needs to be fixed!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

in Warrior

Posted by: nahla.7138

nahla.7138

no they dont play the game very much anymore…if they did…they wouldnt have nerfed rangers as much..

honestly they need a developer for playing every class in the game, and not just learning one build either, they need to use every single weapon, trait, skill, elite etc etc…and then and only then decide what needs to be fixed!

And they need to play more than sPvP.

GW2 is NOT “free to play”! It’s “buy to play”!
I need a good guild. Q_Q

in Warrior

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

And they need to play more than sPvP.

oh yes as well that as well!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

in Warrior

Posted by: dragonrhapsody.6198

dragonrhapsody.6198

Just get all the players with 8 classes to provide feedback of it. I bet there are some out there.

Most men complacently accepts
“Knowledge” as “Truth”…
They are sheep ruled by fear…

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

well i just played 3 rounds of “hot join” sPvP i.e. 8 vs 8 public drop in drop out games and i noticed that my warrior is having a hard time.

before the patch it was not like this.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vahlen.9508

Vahlen.9508

Isolated the buffs to the warrior might have been enough to push them into viability in pvp, but combined with the numerous buffs other classes received it’s put them back where they started.