What's your berserker build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cortano.5419

Cortano.5419

Leaving aside the fact that Zerker builds are not going to be setting anyone’s world on fire; what build are you thinking of going with for HoT? (You know you are going to try it out.)

Str / Arms/ Zerk: Mace/Torch + Hammer

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNApfSnMdAldgtdA+kCkigFiA7IE2ACaGBgPYP7t42cruA-ThCBABYcIAEc/hn1DglyPJUCCwTAIPNBSr+TCmg0+EAAA-e

This is a build I like because it feels like Berserker; a real beat-down theme going for it. Smashing stuff and throwing it around.

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Kind of hoping people don’t take Berserker just because they want a elite class, maybe if ArenaNet see how few people are actually using the vastly underperforming elite spec they’ll get around to doing something about it.

in Warrior

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Arms, discipline and berzerker.

I’ve been running a S/S warrior for 3 years now and I finally can do nice dmgs.
Stack release was a HUGE improvement but to have decent access to burning on melee and offhand while ONLY losing a block and torment is a nice tradeoff..

I have sinister and rabid ascneded armor on this warrior, and sinister trinkets, I use sinister weapons and use Pizza and toxic crystals on the full sinister
I use aristoracy runes and strength sigils, the other sigils are optional, I tend to choose and switch between malice or corruption and smoldering as I use it in all situations, Untill now I mst say I prefer the stacking sigil. But it’s personal I guess, it adds a lot of dmg when fully stacked…. allowing for a glass build 3000 pwer/3000 cnd dmg or 2700 power/3000 cond dmg with the rabid set whe fully buffed. I rely on banners with regen for added sustain 1 strength whcih I take everywhere and 1 tactics whcih is for selfsupport (adding heal and to buff might duration during long fights

Reason for these traitlines is:
Easy changing between ranged and melee options
Retaining some adrenaline after f1 bursts and
fast hands, warriors sprint

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAsfTjMdQLI29BWeAnIWgCsjmQAIlpcEuBDh3Xbtd3C-TxxCABO8EAaUJIAnCAmV/xZlf6t/Ay6DIFwiKrA-e

-edit: build link added-

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

rev / scrapper/ reaper

in Warrior

Posted by: jadaniel.4910

jadaniel.4910

Something like this. Depends on situation and how I feel like fighting.

in Warrior

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

rev / scrapper/ reaper

Very nice, If you have it working on your warrior please show it….

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

rev / scrapper/ reaper

Very nice, If you have it working on your warrior please show it….

Not so much warrior, but when I encounter berserkers in pvp ill let you know how it works out.

(ps: there will be no berserkers in pvp)

in Warrior

Posted by: deeg.9162

deeg.9162

Arms, discipline and berzerker.

I’ve been running a S/S warrior for 3 years now and I finally can do nice dmgs.
Stack release was a HUGE improvement but to have decent access to burning on melee and offhand while ONLY losing a block and torment is a nice tradeoff..

I have sinister and rabid ascneded armor on this warrior, and sinister trinkets, I use sinister weapons and use Pizza and toxic crystals on the full sinister
I use aristoracy runes and strength sigils, the other sigils are optional, I tend to choose and switch between malice or corruption and smoldering as I use it in all situations, Untill now I mst say I prefer the stacking sigil. But it’s personal I guess, it adds a lot of dmg when fully stacked…. allowing for a glass build 3000 pwer/3000 cnd dmg or 2700 power/3000 cond dmg with the rabid set whe fully buffed. I rely on banners with regen for added sustain 1 strength whcih I take everywhere and 1 tactics whcih is for selfsupport (adding heal and to buff might duration during long fights

Reason for these traitlines is:
Easy changing between ranged and melee options
Retaining some adrenaline after f1 bursts and
fast hands, warriors sprint

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAsfTjMdQLI29BWeAnIWgCsjmQAIlpcEuBDh3Xbtd3C-TxxCABO8EAaUJIAnCAmV/xZlf6t/Ay6DIFwiKrA-e

-edit: build link added-

I like this build too, and the Berserker variant using Sword/Torch is fun. I just wish it did comparable damage to a power build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

in Warrior

Posted by: Offerande.5240

Offerande.5240

in Warrior

Posted by: Cortano.5419

Cortano.5419

This is another build I quite like, a shoutbow variant using Zerker and a rifle (instead of a bow.) What I like about it is superior condition removal, good team support via shouts/horn. The addren from the shouts lets you really chain together zerk bursts too.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNBMhR6knDoyDsUQwzDgTEsQGYK7sJ3GIJCEAWAvF2HblF-TRCBABlfCAa/IA4oSQSV/5Z9AA8IAMT5XeaCqa/BA-e

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

if only Fast Hand is baseline….

in Warrior

Posted by: Tipper.6973

Tipper.6973

Strength / Defense / Discipline

in Warrior

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNAR3+mMdAlkCElilrATJI06aBIBgEQq7d0maftA-ThCEABJcBAi4IA4kyPuUCmo6PeoRIn9H6QXAAPAgHOIAAA-e

Stats:
With 0might and 25 stacks of bloodlust i have 2800atk, 2860 defense and 24k health.
i also have 33% (53 with fury) crit chanse

Healing and sustain:
With 3 bars of adrenaline i gain about 1400 health each 3 seconds of passive regen
I cleanse 1 condi when entering zerker, also when swapping weapons every 5 seconds
When i break stun i heal for 2500 and gain +1000 toughness for 8 seconds (Outrage,Berserk,Headbutt and defy pain trait)
I gain stability in zerker and also when i break stun
Shield stance (that reflects projectiles and gives me might on block)

Offensive:
I gain 3s of quickness every 12 seconds when entering zerker
I gain gain 4s of quickness every 15 second when i hit something thats under 50%hp

Special:
Beside the obvious high health, high regen,and fairly high toughness im also able to trigger defy pain trait if something tries to one shot me (I end up having 6khp, 8500 hp if stun is broken).

If im sure the next fatal blow is coming, i go zerker and negate the fatal blow and get healed for 5k. (dead or alive trait)

If i manage to get downed i have enough dps to rally via kill.
If not, i go vengeance that has 100% rally chance as well as rally with 25% extra health

I only need Outrage on my utility bar, can use banners or shouts or just a plain signet for extra stats for my other 2 slots.
I went GS for bursty dmg and mobility to rush and whirlwind in and out of danger.
I use shield for shield stance and interupts, axe for dps (tho i personally love how i look when i pair a sword with the shield )