What type of build?

What type of build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Saltz.2491

Saltz.2491

I have valkerie of the trooper armor and all emerald jewels. I have not played for a year and want to know what build to play with the gear I already have. Thanks in advance for the help.

What type of build?

in Warrior

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

What weapon sets are you using? knowing that will help a lot in how to trait do be effective.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

What type of build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Saltz.2491

Saltz.2491

I have Berserkers iron hammer of fire…The rest is just stuff I find. I was with a guild that outfitted me, but I can not even remember the purpose or the guild that left my server.

What type of build?

in Warrior

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

OK hammer is a good start, what is your weapon swap set? And what utilities are you currently using?

Also go to gw2skill.net and enter in what gear, weapons, traits etc. You are currently using. That’ll help us a lot.

edit: fixed the build editor site

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

(edited by pdavis.8031)

What type of build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

Your current gear is a bit unconventional, but it should be fine in WvW as a Shout Healer. Maybe try something like this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNBiYDbkpjKPLDxzDORDUFUoX8A4BUdDpPhXIFA-TFyDABH8AAa4CA4huBl2fAVlgvo+zPK/Aw8HpAYSYE-w

Using Valkyrie + Knight trinkets is lacking in Precision so you’ll want a “Sigil of Intelligence” on your hammer to make up for it.