When are warriors going to be useful again?

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

Guys as you might notice at this point we have been forgotten completly by arena net, i dont have to remind you the fact that warriors are the kittentiest class atm but kitten me men im so kittened about it, i though this was going to be temporary but the truth is that this kitten is going to be permanent…

so how do we make arena net care again u may ask? well i can tell you right now anet only cares about ur money at this points. it was not like this the first three years, but things have chage so i beg you pls to quit the game… the r many other MMO’s out there that r great, pls i need the support of all of you.

we must all quit the game, if your one of the lucky ppl that actually read this help me promote this, cause i guaranty u that this topic will be taken down, again pls help i beg you we dont have to tolerate how useless warriors have become.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

While I understand the frustration, I continue to play the game because I still find it fun. I don’t envision quitting to make a statement that wouldn’t really register, and I could always play one of the many other classes if I just couldn’t make it work with the warrior.

I hope you can still find fun in the game though because, honestly, a game that’s no fun is a game you probably shouldn’t be playing. Fun is the whole reason to play.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Best way to make something actually happen is to just stop giving feedback completely, in any game mode, positive or negative. Nothing terrifies a community manager more than being completely unaware of how his class is doing outside of some stats. Unfortunately, since warriors are VERY good in PvE right now, that won’t happen, and PvP warriors will remain garbage for the forseeable future.

Regardless, I’d advise everyone to just stop being public about new builds or ways to improve the class. ANet obviously doesn’t want to acknowledge any of it, so stop doing it.

As a community for warriors, just shut down. This subforum is already dead in comparison to virtually every other class, let’s just give it the death blow.

Nobody needs to quit the game, nor do they need to even stop playing warrior – they just need to stop giving feedback on the class. Talk about other stuff.

You’re not giving up on the class, just on any hope that anything will be done.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

While I understand the frustration, I continue to play the game because I still find it fun. I don’t envision quitting to make a statement that wouldn’t really register, and I could always play one of the many other classes if I just couldn’t make it work with the warrior.

I hope you can still find fun in the game though because, honestly, a game that’s no fun is a game you probably shouldn’t be playing. Fun is the whole reason to play.

i really apreciate your comment but i’ll be totally honest with you, i don’t care at all about any other classes but warrior, that’s why i don’t find this game fun anymore. you said " i still find it fun" that might be kinda of true if you play anyother class but warrior.

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

Best way to make something actually happen is to just stop giving feedback completely, in any game mode, positive or negative. Nothing terrifies a community manager more than being completely unaware of how his class is doing outside of some stats. Unfortunately, since warriors are VERY good in PvE right now, that won’t happen, and PvP warriors will remain garbage for the forseeable future.

Regardless, I’d advise everyone to just stop being public about new builds or ways to improve the class. ANet obviously doesn’t want to acknowledge any of it, so stop doing it.

As a community for warriors, just shut down. This subforum is already dead in comparison to virtually every other class, let’s just give it the death blow.

Nobody needs to quit the game, nor do they need to even stop playing warrior – they just need to stop giving feedback on the class. Talk about other stuff.

I totally agree on 90% of what you said, but when you say “warriors are VERY good on pve” i beg to defer i mean we get out classed in EVERYTHING dmg, healing, boons, sustain, etc… you name it.

in Warrior

Posted by: DeusVI.7942

DeusVI.7942

I totally agree on 90% of what you said, but when you say “warriors are VERY good on pve” i beg to defer i mean we get out classed in EVERYTHING dmg, healing, boons, sustain, etc… you name it.

We arent outclassed. We acctualy have the biggest dps in raids. We have the most non boons bonuses. We will never become useless in pve.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

I’m guessing you’re talking PvP, right?
Just play some PvE while we wait for the balance patch in february.

At the moment Warriors – more specifically Berserkers – are basically the raid gods. I’ve seen top guilds doing Raids with no less than 6 berserkers in the group simply because how incredibly effective they are. You can even go tanky and still easily manage 20k dps.

While PvP-wise Warriors are completely and utterly screwed, it’s just a temporary state. Next balance patch will change a lot of things (and probably also nerf condition warrior, so enjoy it while you can) and hopefully make it viable again.

And please don’t threaten to leave the game, it just makes you sound like a kid throwing a fit because his parents don’t buy him a toy.
Do take a break if you don’t feel like playing Warrior in its current state. The game has no subscription, and you can just come back to it in February when the balance patch hits.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

in Warrior

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

We arent outclassed. We acctualy have the biggest dps in raids. We have the most non boons bonuses. We will never become useless in pve.

Yeah.. which is probably going to get nerfed due to the amount of griefers

So if we’re nerfed in PVE and we’re already garbage in pvp.. (aside from vanilla GS/Hammer) than gg anet killing off the warrior.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Never.

dfasngojasdmf

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Warrior

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Stop playing period.

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

I’m guessing you’re talking PvP, right?
Just play some PvE while we wait for the balance patch in february.

At the moment Warriors – more specifically Berserkers – are basically the raid gods. I’ve seen top guilds doing Raids with no less than 6 berserkers in the group simply because how incredibly effective they are. You can even go tanky and still easily manage 20k dps.

While PvP-wise Warriors are completely and utterly screwed, it’s just a temporary state. Next balance patch will change a lot of things (and probably also nerf condition warrior, so enjoy it while you can) and hopefully make it viable again.

And please don’t threaten to leave the game, it just makes you sound like a kid throwing a fit because his parents don’t buy him a toy.
Do take a break if you don’t feel like playing Warrior in its current state. The game has no subscription, and you can just come back to it in February when the balance patch hits.

i personally don’t give a kittenu about pve, now usaid somethig really important, are you sure there is going to be a patch on february? and is it really about balancing?

in Warrior

Posted by: aceboogie.4031

aceboogie.4031

you say you “beg to differ” on warriors being top notch in pve…then you say “i personally dont give a kittenu about pve”… which one is it?

Warriors ARE in fact 1 of the biggest dmg dealers out there [pve] if you make/build your warrior the right way.

there’s 8 other classes… i used to be warrior only til i tryed others. theres no way you can only play as a warrior and not like any other class. you just might not like this game as much as you think you do. out of 9 classes i dont like 2 of them, i would really think about things a bit more and try a few others if i were you.

im a 99% pve player if that matters