When to switch from Warrior Signet Build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Thraxas.6354

Thraxas.6354

I’m a level 40 warrior atm, currently a full row of signets seem to work well for me, but having read the forums it seems that signet builds do not scale well to higher levels.

I think therefore that at some stage at or before 80 I’m going to have change to a different setup.

Is there some conventional wisdom about when signets cease to be a good option when levelling?

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

When start getting serious about doing dungeons.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: Spifnar.4712

Spifnar.4712

L60+, when you get access to the last tier of traits.

in Warrior

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Once you get all your regular skills(utility) and signet of rage unlocked forget about all the normal signets.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kellhus.8071

Kellhus.8071

I keep seeing this, and how noobish it is.. blah blah blah.

However I have yet to see any math showing why — with the +precision trait for unused signets you can end up with, what 6-8% crit plus the passive benefit of each signet (power, prec, vigor, adren).

What’s the tradeoff? Banners, and replace +prec for unused signets with % chance to bleed on crit? I’m just not seeing it as the clear OMG NOOB selection.

Someone want to enlighten me?

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

However I have yet to see any math showing why — with the +precision trait for unused signets you can end up with, what 6-8% crit plus the passive benefit of each signet (power, prec, vigor, adren).

What’s the tradeoff? Banners, and replace +prec for unused signets with % chance to bleed on crit? I’m just not seeing it as the clear OMG NOOB selection.

Team utility such as For Great Justice and Shake It Off. As I said, its fine and dandy for solo play, but once you start getting serious about doing dungeons there are better options.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

AoE mght, AoE fury, AoE condition removal, AoE speed buff.
Stability, Actual tanking not some +200 toughness that will save you once in a blue moon. Stun Breakers. If you are doing PvP with GS then frenzy is essentially a must have in a ton of cases.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.