Who is best warrior NA in these days?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Hi,Who is best warrior in these days?
I hav been playing different game as you can confirm my twitchaddress below, but I justt wonder who is best warrior NA of gw2 in these days?

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Wilsonstorm hands down, but I also hear that crysis is not bad. However, he no longer stream so I can’t really speak on him.

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Wilsonstorm hands down, but I also hear that crysis is not bad. However, he no longer stream so I can’t really speak on him.

i know both 2 and their skills (few Months ago tho). But anyway, Thank you!

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

[TKVA] Little Howl

in Warrior

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

Poor Wilson has virtually given up on playing warrior.

He’s learning Rev now after people literally dropped queue because they had a warrior on their team, which made Wilson sad

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

He’s learning Rev now after people literally dropped queue because they had a warrior on their team, which made Wilson sad

Oh really? ?? BTW it has yet to happen to me though… I had quite a few games with pz and ez pz. Anyways, that’s just sad.

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Oh really? ?? BTW it has yet to happen to me though… I had quite a few games with pz and ez pz. Anyways, that’s just sad.

LOL, i guess you are the #bestwarriorworldno1ezpz #warriorviableAF
also does your knowledge about good PvPer solely come from twtich or something, because it’s very poor, i can also imagine your MMR being extremely low…there are warriors who are equal if not better then wilson, most of them either quit the game or the class tho
and i also have no idea why you keep saying that warrior is viable AF because wilson, even wilson himself said that warrior is bad…

(edited by lighter.2708)

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Once you guys confirm who’s #1 NA can you tell him to please take up on the task of writing a guide on making the “#1 warr NA” sig? Thanks

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

LOL, i guess you are the #bestwarriorworldno1ezpz #warriorviableAF
also does your knowledge about good PvPer solely come from twtich or something, because it’s very poor, i can also imagine your MMR being extremely low…there are warriors who are equal if not better then wilson, most of them either quit the game or the class tho
and i also have no idea why you keep saying that warrior is viable AF because wilson, even wilson himself said that warrior is bad…

Well if my MMR is really low . As you have mentioned,why then am I being constantly matched with pz ot 3zpz ; better yet why o I have a 70% winrate.

And why don’t you ask those so called better than wilson warrior to to try melee warrior?? Or better askif any of them made it to diamond with melee warrior??? Uhm..

in Warrior

Posted by: Super Wilson.7408

Super Wilson.7408

Wow! While I am extremely flattered, I do want to say that I am mechanically “strong” at best. As an all around pvp player I have more flaws than strengths. My map awareness, and decision making skills are equal to that of a potato. I still don’t know the names of the nodes. I call them North, South, mid, East and West. I almost always jump into outnumbered fights because I’m a complete ding dong and it makes me giggle. Off stream I play differently. But, 90% of my play time is on stream and most of that is with my baby sleeping in my lap. This equates to very little attention to the actual match and more on having fun with my chat and of course not dropping a baby on her head lol. I have never played with a team or even on a voice chat. If you want to call me the Most attractive Warrior NA I will take that. Actually no. Most attractive and humble warrior WORLD. But to consider me best is definitely not taking into account all the factors that go into a “skilled” PVPer. Also I haven’t given up on warrior completely. I just can’t. But when I can kill someone by pressing 2 and stance swap on a revenant I think why does warrior swing so slow? I cry every time.

in Warrior

Rekt.5360

Well if my MMR is really low . As you have mentioned,why then am I being constantly matched with pz ot 3zpz ; better yet why o I have a 70% winrate.

And why don’t you ask those so called better than wilson warrior to to try melee warrior?? Or better askif any of them made it to diamond with melee warrior??? Uhm..

If you have a win rate of 70% then that’s really suspicious as kitten and will mostly lead to people saying “Bruh u play vs scrubs if you have that win rate”. Juba said he made it to diamond and warr and he plays sw+sh/GS, he’s pretty good too so I don’t think making it to diamond on a melee warr should be a substantial proof, anybody can do that with a premade or with enough MMR tanking in the past.

I call them North, South, mid, East and West.

LOL bro this isn’t swtor xD

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

If you have a win rate of 70% then that’s really suspicious as kitten and will mostly lead to people saying “Bruh u play vs scrubs if you have that win rate”. Juba said he made it to diamond and warr and he plays sw+sh/GS, he’s pretty good too so I don’t think making it to diamond on a melee warr should be a substantial proof, anybody can do that with a premade or with enough MMR tanking in the past.

Funny because the OP ask for OUR opinion. So you don’t have to agree with me. And that’s just my opinion and I stand by it.

in Warrior

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

I still play warrior .__.

But everyone knows wilson is by far the best warrior of course.

Noz

(edited by eksn.7264)

in Warrior

Rekt.5360

Funny because the OP ask for OUR opinion. So you don’t have to agree with me. And that’s just my opinion and I stand by it.

I didn’t disagree with anything though. I was just saying that you might expect people to come flaming you saying that if you have a 70% win rate you’re playing against bads and so on.

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

How did I know that online was going to be either the first or second reply on this post? Oh and btw where do I sign up for my “best warrior NA” signature? I hear they are pretty cheap these days.

Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

As an all around pvp player I have more flaws than strengths. My map awareness, and decision making skills are equal to that of a potato.

As a genuine PvP potato I strongly disagree.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I am the best.

I am just always a drunk and disorderly norn, so I clumsily lose every fight!

Clearly.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”