Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: FyiNight.5784

FyiNight.5784

Hello guys,

Im having (semi-hard) time fighting theif, nercro,elem,
Im not saying Im a noob, I kill alot of people, but im not ‘owning’ them.

I would say im always 1K:2D kill ratio, I don’t know why

I tried all weapons and skills, i just don’t get why im not winning 1on1 with others

I kinda sound ridiculous but, really, i play to pwn.

thief : MEGA DAMAGE + INFINITE INVISIBILITY
necromancer: MEGA HEALS, HP
elementalist: MEGA HEALS, MEGA DAMAGE

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:
Endure pain, Throw bolas,Frenzy

Here is My Stats:DS, GS,S/S
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/btud.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/o9gz.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/5c32.jpg/

I just want to hear your side of opnion

Attachments:

(edited by FyiNight.5784)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Tankvieh.5796

Tankvieh.5796

hard to say without seeing you play, your stats look ok,

not sure about your runechoice.

with my warrior i run either a riffle – axe/shield for running with small groups, riffle for insta death from range, axe+shield for melee thiefs etc. Greatsword if there are big zerk fights and i need to be able to disengage quickly.
GS – axe/shield also worked well for me
In general i am having more success with high damage builds relying on dodge skills etc for defense.

i dont really like your weapon choice to be honest there are better offensive options as well as defensive ones and you totally lack CC, if you want to kill thiefs you need high burst and some sort of lockdown.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Why the hell are you running dual swords with 200 condition damage? That makes no sense.

Honestly, I can see why you would be losing to necros and Thieves with that setup. You don’t have Berserker Stance, which is the kitten against necros. As for Thieves, you have literally no means of bursting them down while they’re stuck in Revealed.

Also, Frenzy is kinda crap.

(edited by Olba.5376)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

you’re not using enough of the things that makes warrior OP in the current meta.

i’m just going to speak from the point of view of a thief. If a warrior is not using healing signet it’s pretty much a free kill also you’re too glassy I can see why you get killed easily. get some more armor, and sustain and use either condi bunker with LB + w/e or mace+shield/greatsword and cavalier armor.

All is vain.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

Sry I forgot to add im using Healing signet and Signets of rage(use during battle).
I tried using Condition dmg, but alot of threads say (stay away from condition as warrior)
And i also agree with it . i went on a condition build once and i didn’t like it.
Im using ruby orb atm.

So i need burst dmg mostly and little bit of CC ?
How much of do i need for those ?

(edited by FyiNight.5784)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Sry I forgot to add im using Healing signet and Signets of rage(use during battle).
I tried using Condition dmg, but alot of threads say (stay away from condition as warrior)
And i also agree with it . i went on a condition build once and i didn’t like it.
Im using ruby orb atm.

Are you kidding? Condition warrior is god mode now. Anyone who told you it’s bad is stupid. Don’t listen to people who say condition spec or healing spec on warrior is bad, because they’re all WRONG. It takes 5-10 people to kill me, my pindown does almost 20k worth of bleed damage, my combustive shot ticks at nearly 1k per tick. No one will live through that. You need to get your condition damage up to like 2k then you’ll see how amazingly overpowered it is and you’ll destroy most people you encounter with ease. And before you ask, no I will not post my build, we don’t share weapons with potential enemies, that would be stupid. (Would the US tell North Korea how to build a nuke?) If you were on Yak’s Bend and my guild deemed you worthy, we might consider sharing the builds we all run. And unlike most people on this forum who don’t know what they’re talking about, we can back up what we say. We’ve proven time and time again in videos that everyone else is wrong.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Im using ruby orb atm.

How much of do i need for those ?

Well, it really depends on what you want to do.

Greatsword with Mace/Shield is the top 1v1 spec we have. The basic gameplay amounts to baiting out stunbreaks, then using Skull Crack, switching to Greatsword and using 100 Blades for damage. It doesn’t really have to be a Shield offhand though.

However, if you don’t like using Greatsword, or want to use a ranged option, I would personally look into Sword/Shield, Axe/Shield and Longbow.

Sword/Shield has good mobility and utility, but sadly it means you’ll mostly be using your burst skill for the immobilize, condi cleansing or not at all.

Axe/Shield provides good burst, but lacks in mobility.

Shield is a pretty good thing to carry around, as Shield Bash provides an interrupt that’s handy against heals and stealth and Shield Stance provides shield against burst.

(edited by Olba.5376)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

Very interesting Indeed, I love your reply guys, im really learning from this . and i got another question, what do u guys think is the ‘average’ or ‘recommended’ amount of stats of each ? just need rough amount,doesn’t have to be exact.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

GS, pvp-wise, has really kittenty auto attack damage. Literally any other semi-tanky spec will absolutely giggle if you switch to it during a fight because all they have to do is watch out for 100b and not fight against some place you can WW against for massive damage and they can just wittle you down to nothing. The biggest threat against a GS warrior is the fact that they can usually run away before you can kill them.

Which is where the mace comes in, but that spec won’t be very viable for much longer, so.

It also depends on where you’re fighting. In WvW, I can see some problems, especially if you’re not aware of certain things (like food).

But really, I don’t see how anyone loses to elementalist unless it’s a skill problem. At this point, unless you’re pure glass, you can almost completely mitigate ele’s damage with the healing signet alone.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Hello guys,

I tried all weapons and skills, i just don’t get why im not winning 1on1 with others

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:

Because any good condi bunker, evasion, or hell bunker in general is going to rip you apart.

Greatsword with Mace/Shield is the top 1v1 spec we have.

Not even close. It’s the most commonly used, and the most well known. Best? Not a chance in hell. I personally will single them out any time I see them just to show them the error of their ways. Hammer, or condi bunker either one will rip that build to shreds and will hardly take any damage in wvw.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

- There is no “mega damage” beyond their opener. Learn to avoid the opener.
- There is no “infinite invisibility”, you get 4 seconds when they unstealth which are more than enough to 3-shot him.

Necros are susceptible to spike damage, and have no mobility whatsoever.
Use balanced stance to prevent Fear / Zerk Stance to prevent conditions.
Keep them locked down and spike/pressure them to death.

Eles are a unique case, you need to learn to counter them by experience – but their weakness is their extreme predictability.
Learn their rotation, and counter it effectively.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

Just changed my entire gear , And one word ‘Awesomeness’
Thatzz ALLLZZZZ

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

You don’t run berserker stance, didn’t you hear? You guys get a oh kitten button that lets you faceroll stuff now.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

having a decent build/stats will only make you an average player at best.

you’ll still lose most of your fights. 90% of how good you are is being able to time dodges and anticipate combos and countering them.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: orfeoulis.4325

orfeoulis.4325

I really don’t like the weapon choices or the build. There is not synergy between the weapons or with the stats.. Talking about stats, they don’t make sense either.
Power is good but crit/crit dmg, condi and vitality are poorly distributed., almost like the armor is random parts.
Also, frenzy and throw bolas must go. Zerker stance, balanced stance, or dolyak signet or bull’s charge are a better choices.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: tofukiller.9842

tofukiller.9842

Im using ruby orb atm.

Are you kidding? Condition warrior is god mode now. Anyone who told you it’s bad is stupid. Don’t listen to people who say condition spec or healing spec on warrior is bad, because they’re all WRONG. It takes 5-10 people to kill me, my pindown does almost 20k worth of bleed damage, my combustive shot ticks at nearly 1k per tick. No one will live through that. You need to get your condition damage up to like 2k then you’ll see how amazingly overpowered it is and you’ll destroy most people you encounter with ease. And before you ask, no I will not post my build, we don’t share weapons with potential enemies, that would be stupid. (Would the US tell North Korea how to build a nuke?) If you were on Yak’s Bend and my guild deemed you worthy, we might consider sharing the builds we all run. And unlike most people on this forum who don’t know what they’re talking about, we can back up what we say. We’ve proven time and time again in videos that everyone else is wrong.

Please tell me again, how warriors are “teh bezzzt” healers in game and how everyone besides you needs to l2p. I found that a lot more enjoyable.

Condi warrior is quite good atm, can be lacking cc a little bit. I don’t play it because I always found dots boring in every MMO.

Thanatar – Warrior of [AMOK]

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

I tell u guys that i went for condition/precision/toughness, with everything …. And pwnage bleeds beats everything

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

And before you ask, no I will not post my build, we don’t share weapons with potential enemies, that would be stupid. (Would the US tell North Korea how to build a nuke?) If you were on Yak’s Bend and my guild deemed you worthy, we might consider sharing the builds we all run. And unlike most people on this forum who don’t know what they’re talking about, we can back up what we say. We’ve proven time and time again in videos that everyone else is wrong.

Get over yourself. Nobody cares about your super secret uber build. Honestly this build secrecy garbage has always been, to me, the mark of self important players who are nowhere near as good as they think they are. There are a very limited number of effective build combinations in GW2 and nobody is going to feed your gigantic ego by begging for your sage advice.

Here’s a tip: If you had any skill whatsoever, you wouldn’t fear someone using your supposed “god mode” build against you anyway. And the “deemed you worthy” part? Laughable. Who the kitten are you? Nobody I’m impressed by, to be sure. Arrogance should be ban-worthy.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Anyone who told you it’s bad is stupid. Don’t listen to people who say condition spec or healing spec on warrior is bad, because they’re all WRONG. It takes 5-10 people to kill me, my pindown does almost 20k worth of bleed damage, my combustive shot ticks at nearly 1k per tick. No one will live through that.

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mcRkVm9coGrnmoaNRm0xGG0csqMszs

Gear: Dire.
Runes: Melandru.
Food: Lemongrass.

I think this is your “Super Secret Build” running “Dire” gear with Health/Toughness, because honestly anything else with a condition spec would be fool-hardy due to how limited builds are.

This build is absolutely worthless in SPVP, due to not having the Dire Stat. You also said you have 2000 condition damage, which means you need 30 points in the precision tree. Since you bleed so much as you say, you probably have “Furious” to build adrenaline 3 times faster then you normally would.

Grats on telling me your build though, it wasn’t very hard to figure out. However this build is absolutely worthless against Necromancers, they will give you back and cure your bleeds off so fast its not funny. It also fails against Sigil’s of Generosity.

Now that everyone knows the strengths/weaknesses of the build, good luck. Your a really good 1v1 and dueler though!

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

idk man, your stats look low, do you use food
i’l try something like this for solo roam
good mobility, decent cc, good survaivability
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJARSjkOxuBPyQMxBE0DNkLEwjixjJUKmj6A-jUyAofI8FAFBg+Al+UWTgCilxioxqtx0uER1SBUuwI-w

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Overthrust.2659

Overthrust.2659

grab your hammer and healing signet and go to kill stuff man!

The Ranger would be nerfed every time because that is the law of Tyria.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Anyone who told you it’s bad is stupid. Don’t listen to people who say condition spec or healing spec on warrior is bad, because they’re all WRONG. It takes 5-10 people to kill me, my pindown does almost 20k worth of bleed damage, my combustive shot ticks at nearly 1k per tick. No one will live through that.

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mcRkVm9coGrnmoaNRm0xGG0csqMszs

Gear: Dire.
Runes: Melandru.
Food: Lemongrass.

I think this is your “Super Secret Build” running “Dire” gear with Health/Toughness, because honestly anything else with a condition spec would be fool-hardy due to how limited builds are.

This build is absolutely worthless in SPVP, due to not having the Dire Stat. You also said you have 2000 condition damage, which means you need 30 points in the precision tree. Since you bleed so much as you say, you probably have “Furious” to build adrenaline 3 times faster then you normally would.

Grats on telling me your build though, it wasn’t very hard to figure out. However this build is absolutely worthless against Necromancers, they will give you back and cure your bleeds off so fast its not funny. It also fails against Sigil’s of Generosity.

Now that everyone knows the strengths/weaknesses of the build, good luck. Your a really good 1v1 and dueler though!

Not having dire stats does suck, but you can make it work in spvp. Well sort of. I’ve been using something similar to
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-sFFo;1NKkL0f4kLVQ0;9;59JT;22;028-34A;18-X6;2jwmAjwmA9Fg

I haven’t tried it in a match, just duels so far. It works out pretty good. IT’s not perfect, but still beats most things easily enough. If dire stats get added that will change so much for warriors in spvp. It will likely make them extremely op. I think that build above will work out nicely once shouts get improved for spike healing. It should give good survivability, with some spike healing, and great passive regen.

Not really correcting you, just showing you something that I try to improve on/with. As for the other poster, “secret builds” are silly. There are only so many ways a person can allocate their stats in order to still be effective. With the amount of players in the game (even though it’s dropped dramatically) they are still pretty much all known. Aside from that if you are afraid to share a build, then it means you realize it’s the build winning. I would rather win based off my personal skill over some secret build. Just my opinion.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJARSjkOxuBPyQMxBE0DNkLEwjixjJUKmj6A-jUyAofI8FAFBg+Al+UWTgCilxioxqtx0uER1SBUuwI-w

What do u mean thats stats ‘look’ low ? thats highest stats u can get from knight set,

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

What do u mean thats stats ‘look’ low ? thats highest stats u can get from knight set,

Translation: Stats are all over the map… Here, use this: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

Fill that out; pick your mode, class, race, skills, traits, gear…. etc

Then click “Get Quick Link” at the bottom to link to your build, and post that link here.
Help us help you!

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Rayya.2591

no , your stats are either low or bad combined
i see in your screens you got 59% critical hit chance.
warrior got very high, or the best acces ingame to furry
so with furry your critical hit chance will pop up to 79% , but you got only 40 critical hit damage, and your " power " is not that great either
your max hp and armor are low for an warrior same time.
So my friendly suggestions would be to lower your precision to35-45% critical chance unbufed (that can be up to 60% with furry ) , increasee your max hp over 20 k, increase your critical hit damage to over 70% unbuffed, increase your power
Invest 20 points in discipline for 5 sec weapon swap and mobile strikes.
Use some CC (weapons hammer/ mace/ shield ) utility (bull rush -very good for escape or cc/gap closer)
use proper food (you can stack melandru runes with – condition duration food) , you can use life on critical food )
take advantage of your supperior mobility, warrior should have no issues in wvwvw roaming , only classes that you cannot kill are sword / focus // greatsword – guardians

no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Demonts.4593

Demonts.4593

there is no reason you should lose to a thief if u go 0/10/30/0/30 with zerker stance and healing signet. Thhey will be lucky to get you below half health

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Hello guys,

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:

I think your problem is that you look silly. jk
Something to keep in mind when dueling or any fight: You will get pressured to use your utilities as soon as possible, and those are pretty helpful and you will want to need them at times when you’re like "oh shiz, I could use endure pain or berserker stance right or something right about now, but it’s on cooldown "

Main problem vs majority of necros is the condit spam. You try to pressure them without using your bigger utilities if you can so they crack and are put on CD. that’s when you strike. It can be hard to judge when they’re on CD, but for the most part i think you’ll know when you stop taking butt loads of conditions…

Thieves are tricky. I dunno how to pwn thieves with warrior yet, though the closest i’ve been is puggin it with kittencrack and kittenblades. I’d be lucky to land skullcrack…so yeah…keep workin on thieves and you’ll find something.

You might be able to burst an elem down fast if you’re using destruction of the empowered and maybe empowered, that is if you wait for all dem boons to pop up, all you gotta do is land an immob or stun when/if they don’t have a regen up and follow up with eviscerate or any heavy hit.

The main point of any duel is be patient and don’t waste your CD’s at the beginning of the fight. Time your attacks and strikes, and know when to dodge.
Just as a general tip. that’s about some of what i can offer so far.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

FyiNight.5784

Hello guys,

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:

I think your problem is that you look silly. jk
Something to keep in mind when dueling or any fight: You will get pressured to use your utilities as soon as possible, and those are pretty helpful and you will want to need them at times when you’re like "oh shiz, I could use endure pain or berserker stance right or something right about now, but it’s on cooldown "

Main problem vs majority of necros is the condit spam. You try to pressure them without using your bigger utilities if you can so they crack and are put on CD. that’s when you strike. It can be hard to judge when they’re on CD, but for the most part i think you’ll know when you stop taking butt loads of conditions…

Thieves are tricky. I dunno how to pwn thieves with warrior yet, though the closest i’ve been is puggin it with kittencrack and kittenblades. I’d be lucky to land skullcrack…so yeah…keep workin on thieves and you’ll find something.

You might be able to burst an elem down fast if you’re using destruction of the empowered and maybe empowered, that is if you wait for all dem boons to pop up, all you gotta do is land an immob or stun when/if they don’t have a regen up and follow up with eviscerate or any heavy hit.

The main point of any duel is be patient and don’t waste your CD’s at the beginning of the fight. Time your attacks and strikes, and know when to dodge.
Just as a general tip. that’s about some of what i can offer so far.

agreed

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

builds and skills play a little part in who is determined winner of a duel, but it really relies on player skill and experience. You can’t just be handed “The Ultimate build” by a pro looking to help someone and says “Here is the best build in the world. It’s scary good!” and expect to be #1, though everyone likes the spotlight and be able to have their shining moment, you gotta work with the build. Know the pro’s and con’s about it. Figure out a rotation or 2 so you don’t get predicted as easily and countered to the floor.

Warrior’s cannot have it all: Movement, Defense, Offense, Survival, you get the point.
But the main things about warriors are their high health pool and the amount of stability they have access to.
I always ran Balanced Stance+Last Stand and maybe sometimes i’d bring dolyak signet<3 also Berserker Stance and Signet of Stamina work well together.
For the most part, I’ve always enjoyed being a stability tank, cuz that’s the main purpose of a warrior. If you don’t bring stability, you better hope you have some other stun breakers or be amazing at dodges or interrupts or else you’re gonna get ragdolled all over. There is a ton of good warrior builds, but i’m focused more on the defensive side than offensive and that can be good or bad, depending on the situation given. But i’m more of a pvp’er, but I have been in wvwvw a bit and it is scary seeing the ridiculousness that some people can pull off. Idk what else to say, but don’t go all out glass or anything like that. Have some health and toughness at least and pve/wvw warriors are almost unstoppable (not invincible…) but I’m sure a majority of them run lemongrass, dogged march, melandru or hoelbrak runes, making them like 98% more resistant to slowing conditions…

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Rayya.2591

builds and skills play a little part in who is determined winner of a duel, but it really relies on player skill and experience. You can’t just be handed “The Ultimate build” by a pro looking to help someone and says “Here is the best build in the world. It’s scary good!” and expect to be #1, though everyone likes the spotlight and be able to have their shining moment, you gotta work with the build. Know the pro’s and con’s about it. Figure out a rotation or 2 so you don’t get predicted as easily and countered to the floor.

you are very wrong here, builds are deciding factor in most of roaming fights
1. fight against an condition build using meladru runes , and lemongras soup or without any of those
2. use an support build warrior with 3 banners -4 / ptv set, against 1 thief or warrior then fight against him with an balanced / bersek set.
3. try to fight against an player with 5 stacks of applied fortitude, 5 of guard leech, 25 of bloodlust, doulbe food buff, without using any of those:)
Is exactly like “Rock-paper-scissors” every build has an counter build . And an skilled player might lose against an newbie that got an counter build for him

no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

you are very wrong here, builds are deciding factor in most of roaming fights
1. fight against an condition build using meladru runes , and lemongras soup or without any of those
2. use an support build warrior with 3 banners -4 / ptv set, against 1 thief or warrior then fight against him with an balanced / bersek set.
3. try to fight against an player with 5 stacks of applied fortitude, 5 of guard leech, 25 of bloodlust, doulbe food buff, without using any of those:)
Is exactly like “Rock-paper-scissors” every build has an counter build . And an skilled player might lose against an newbie that got an counter build for him

yeah…except for the 2nd one, you’re giving up slots for basically nothing. If you are a “bunker warrior” you only need Compassionate Banner if running regen banners. you do not need 3 or all 4. that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, no offense. I mean, if you are running banners, then practically the whole point of warrior support is using Inspiring Banners.

Most of the time, if you want to 1v1 in WvW, you will see a lot of ppl with 25 bloodlust, food buffs, fortitude, guard leech, etc. But that doesn’t mean you can’t go and get those buffs too…Builds do play a part in roaming duels, but you have to be smart about your build. You can’t just run around and say “hurr durr i gotz me fancy fancy spirit-ranger build. don’t bother fighting, noob. gf” or something like that.
Builds are like 30% and player skill would be about 70% imo. But I would say, at the very most, that it comes down to 40%build 60%skill…

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

you’re not using enough of the things that makes warrior OP in the current meta.

i’m just going to speak from the point of view of a thief. If a warrior is not using healing signet it’s pretty much a free kill also you’re too glassy I can see why you get killed easily. get some more armor, and sustain and use either condi bunker with LB + w/e or mace+shield/greatsword and cavalier armor.

Healing Signet is nothing. I run a burst oriented thief and wreck warriors with Heal sig lol its laughable.

What this man needs is stuns. I don’t think I’ve ever met a thief no matter how good they are that have avoided every single stun I put out in a fight, and I’ve fought some darn good ones.

With how squishy a thief is and how hard a warrior can hit… sometimes all you need is one.

I also run very mainly mending on my current Warrior spec due to me liking a burst style of heal but also condi removal. (Might just be hipster idk), and thieves are like the easiest class to fight. Literally all you need is stuns, that’s it.

To OP:
Having seen his (Excalibur’s) PvP record (Daecollo’s main necro shocked me lol) in the other thread, though he can and has made valid points that were very well argued in the past, I’d still take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

Lesson here:

Take stuns as a warrior, its one of the only ways you’ll win as a power build in PvP.

Proud member of Tarnished Coast, De Baros, The Brave Noble Warrior.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Hello guys,

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:

It would be better if you linked what gear you had via a build calculator link rather than just your stats.

Judging by your stats alone it looks like you are going for dps oriented roaming build but your utility choices are bad for that.

I assume you mean sword/shield by S/S because otherwise dual swords are not good for roaming or dps.

For utility get rid of bolas for bull’s charge. Get rid of frenzy for balanced stance. Get rid of endure pain for shake it off.

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

Hello guys,

Build:
20/20/20/0/10

Utilities:

most OP heal in game qqing about other classes heals, cute.

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Im using ruby orb atm.

The US and Korea don’t play GW2 and share a class forum together as well. Take your secret build and shove it up your kitten you T4 prick.

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Im using ruby orb atm.

The US and Korea don’t play GW2 and share a class forum together as well. Take your secret build and shove it up your kitten you T4 prick.

Quoted for truth. Don’t post rubbish like that and then say you wit share. Pointless.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuruoza.4680

Kuruoza.4680

27k hp,3100 attack, 68% crit,3120 armor .2 THIEF killed me 5 second.What is wrong?

Why Am I Losing 1on1 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Two glass cannons hit you pretty hard. I am sure it lasted a little longer than 5 seconds but still, they hit you hard. If you could have gotten ahold of one you probably would have killed one.

What’s your crit dmg?

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]