Why does my warrior feel Floaty?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

ever since HoT launched, if I am in a new zone, every skill, every movement on my war feels like it has a delay. It makes the entire play experience feel “floaty”

I get a very similar experience when in the ley-line area in Dry Top, everything just doesn’t respond properly.

Was runnign around on my Rev in the new WvW map and everything feels like they snap and activate quick, on my war, feels weird and unresponsive….maybe it is just me being weird. But it is absolutely ruining my entire play time on my main class.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

What do you mean, floaty?

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

I’m not sure what you mean… can you elaborate?

in Warrior

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

you are experiencing what most of us call “Skill Delay”.

Some reason, certain classes experience this more than others, (Warrior, Necro, Ranger)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

I think I know what you mean, I think it’s mostly due to latency… it definitely doesn’t help no.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Did you eat any oddly shaped mushrooms shortly before playing your warrior?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

it seems to be a mix of latency, skill activations and CPU usage in new zones. It seems to hit my warrior really hard, but have little to no effect on my rev, and other quick activation classes. Makes warrior feel horrible to play though that is for sure

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

The gameplay feels less sharp of late. The worst I got was in EB and it’s prolly because of lag. Time to bring the conditions cap back :P

Heiann – NSP