Why have warrior become the weakest class?

in Warrior

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

Erm Warriors are the worst class? Mine seems fine, prehaps you’re using yours wrong…

in Warrior

Posted by: Serv.6073

Serv.6073

Never said warrior is the worst class. All i play is warrior. Warriors have become the weakest class in the game and it is outrageous.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Never said warrior is the worst class. All i play is warrior. Warriors have become the weakest class in the game and it is outrageous.

i’m sorry i have to ask this.
but are you serious?

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Warrior

wux.7314

For pve or pvp? I dont pve so I wouldn’t know. For pvp though they’re great fun and I dont feel weak when playing him.

in Warrior

Serv.6073

Then I must be the worst pvper of all time then hahaha

in Warrior

wux.7314

Keep practicing and try a few builds until you have one you like. You will improve with time. You have to be very fast to play a warrior well, I would suggest remapping your keybinds from the default ones if you haven’t already done so.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Warrior isn’t weak by any means, but they do have some major disadvantages against really good thieves and mesmers. Bad thieves and mesmers are easy kills. Good ones are nearly impossible to kill. This is speaking in a 1v1 context of course.

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Serv, i understand youre a new player, but please before posting all these completely untruthful and trolly topics, learn what you’re talking about. For those who are wondering, look at his post history.

TLDR: L2P

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

(edited by Carpboy.7145)

in Warrior

Serv.6073

I’m not a new player I have logged 400+hrs on my warrior(But compared to someone who has over 2000+hrs I guess I would be called new).
This is not a troll post so please do not try to start rumors and if you can not answer my question please do not post, Thank you.

in Warrior

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

To answer your question , yes warrior is the weakest class in the game . I suggest you pick elementalist , they can use magic and they are way stronger . Do you think a sword can compete with a fireball? Of course not . So my best advice woud be to make an elementalist if you want easy wins in PvP .

(edited by a t s e.9614)

in Warrior

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

To answer your question , yes warrior is the weakest class in the game . I suggest you pick elementalist , they can use magic and they are way stronger . Do you think a sword can compete with a fireball? Of course not . So my best advice woud be to make an elementalist if you want easy wins in PvP .

Har!

For real though war is in fact the strongest class in the game. In most situations as it was pointed out 1v1 with a good thf is near impossible (but that can be said for any class) I don’t seem to have an issue with mesmers.

in Warrior

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

And those who say warriors aren’t op must not play other classes(much).

Fixed it for ya.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Warrior

Serv.6073

Fixed it for ya.

If you are not here to help please do not post thanks.

in Warrior

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Fixed it for ya.

Says the troll.

If against all odds you feel weak on your warrior, then it is because you don’t have a good build. Search for a proper meta build and you should do fine.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Warrior

Serv.6073

Fixed it for ya.

Says the troll.

If against all odds you feel weak on your warrior, then it is because you don’t have a good build. Search for a proper meta build and you should do fine.

I am not a troll,you have been warned once ok.

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Fixed it for ya.

Says the troll.

I am not a troll,you have been warned once ok.

Troll.

Seriously its not warriors that are UP. L2pvp with one of the easiest and most OP classes. If this wouldve come up before the hammer and healing signet patch, id whole heartledly agree with you

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

(edited by Carpboy.7145)

in Warrior

Posted by: Jae.5138

Jae.5138

warriors are not bad. they just get countered by good guardian, good thieves, good mesmers, engineers and rangers. oops that’s everyone except necro.

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Warriors USED to be the weakest class before June.

And, worst of all, they had such a bad fame nobody wanted them in teams, eve if there actually were some builds able to compete with other classes and ways to build armored roamers even before sustain buffs.

Old sword was a pretty deadly weapon, IMHO.

Nevertheless, prejudice against warrior stopped experimentation on the class. So warrior looked weaker than they actually were. So they were buffed. Now prejudice is gone, and even if they are toned down people will still recognize warriors can do something.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Posted by: An Oak Knob.1275

An Oak Knob.1275

Warrior isn’t weak by any means, but they do have some major disadvantages against really good thieves and mesmers. Bad thieves and mesmers are easy kills. Good ones are nearly impossible to kill. This is speaking in a 1v1 context of course.

So what? Do you want warriors to have NO disadvantages? Do you want your class to be undoubtely the best of the best?
That’s not fair and you warriors complaining about perma stealth should cry less.

What you warriors have that other classes do not:
You have better defensive, you have mobilty, you have armor, you have health and you have a moderate amount of damage even high damage comparable to a burst thief if you so wish to build that – and you will still have more armor and health than a thief.

You warriors have no kittening right to complain and whine about other classes.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Might aswell kittening remove the other weapon based dps classes because warriors are just better at everything. And what you don’t have you complain about, like stealth, untill you get what YOU want.

Anet have had no clue how to balance the classes since the beginning, it has always been a mess.

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

So what? Do you want warriors to have NO disadvantages? Do you want your class to be undoubtely the best of the best?
That’s not fair and you warriors complaining about perma stealth should cry less.

What you warriors have that other classes do not:
You have better defensive, you have mobilty, you have armor, you have health and you have a moderate amount of damage even high damage comparable to a burst thief if you so wish to build that – and you will still have more armor and health than a thief.

You warriors have no kittening right to complain and whine about other classes.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Might aswell kittening remove the other weapon based dps classes because warriors are just better at everything. And what you don’t have you complain about, like stealth, untill you get what YOU want.

Anet have had no clue how to balance the classes since the beginning, it has always been a mess.

Are you sure he was actually complaining?

I’d actually be happy to have an uphill matchup against some classes.

It feels more rewarding to take down a class which is harder to play against.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

(edited by redslion.9675)

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

By and large, Warriors are fine.

Yes, there are plenty of bugs, flaws, and issues. There are tons of useless abilities I’d like to see revamped, and reworked. But as a whole, the class is in a good place and has been since June.

in Warrior

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

If you only play the warrior, so how will you know how the others are?

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

(edited by Black Teagan.9215)

in Warrior

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Is this a troll thread? Warriors are currently one of the two most OP classes in the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Weakest class, erm, roflmao?!

in Warrior

Posted by: boondocksaint.6529

boondocksaint.6529

Hello Serv, I am going to try and help you. I mean really help you. Please do not take offense at this but from how you type your posts and respond to other posters I am going to guess you are in your early teen years. That is ok! You see I remember being there, only difference was I did not have forums and websites to post my bad opinions. So here we go are you ready?

1. Always spell check your posts, people will not take you seriously if you have grammar and spelling errors all over the place. Sure one or two may slip by from time to time but make that a rare occurrence.

2. Back up your statements or reasons why your are asking the question with, well reasons. Asking why the warrior is the weakest class without giving us explanations as too how/why you arrived at that conclusion is lazy and appears to the rest of us as a troll post.

3. Be concise, are we talking about warriors in general, in PvP, WvW etc. If able, show us examples of why you think and say the things you are thinking and saying.

4. Before even posting, and many people miss this, ask yourself, “Is it me?” Seriously, are the issues you are complaining about game related, or are they related to you, the latter being more likely.

5. Try to have a diverse enough experience of the game before you make strong statements. Scrolling through this thread it looks like you are speaking from a PvP perspective. Have you played other classes? Have you tried different builds? Have you tested Flavor of the month builds? Have you spoke to your guild about your class?

6. Lastly, don’t start flame wars with other posters. Ya some people can be jerks, ignore it and move on. Starting a flame war will not only defeat the purpose of the thread and most likely get it shut down, but will also waste your time and make you look immature.

Good luck.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

^ Lotta truth right there

in Warrior

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Amazing how all 7 other classes forums complain on Warriors being too strong, while Warrior class forum complains on Warriors being the weakest …
Neighbor’s grass always greener I’d say

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Amazing how all 7 other classes forums complain on Warriors being too strong, while Warrior class forum complains on Warriors being the weakest …

May be because warriors still being the easiest class to kill
I have problems against all classes, less against warriors :/
Engineers, Recros and Rangers still very hard to kill.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Roh-Roh, Watch out for that Recro, Raggy.

Ehehehehe.

Attachments:

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jrunyon.3012)

in Warrior

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

May be because warriors still being the easiest class to kill

How could you possibly say that? It doesn’t make sense to me at all
Warriors got a kittenload of Invulnerability, stability and CC on top having the highest health pool and being a heavy class.
Warriors is probably the one class that does not lack anything and have sufficient access to everything.

I have problems against all classes, less against warriors :/

Necros are the definition of easy targets. No stability, no stealth, no invulnerability, moderate CC and it’s a light class. Basically, Necros are left to Soak hits with their 2 HP pools and condition removal.

Rangers have a bit of everything. In my experience, they’re pretty easy targets most of the time, but other than a moderate CC, range and bursting potential they don’t have much.

Don’t wanna talk about Engis since I’ve never played the class and I have no idea about whats going on with them. all I can say based on my PvP experience is that they have really good CC and damage potential, but for the most part I haven’t experienced any special difficulty killing them

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

(edited by SrebX.6498)

in Warrior

Posted by: Carnagh.1687

Carnagh.1687

Either Troll or Freak… either way just don’t get into it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Why would warrior be the weakEST class in game? I can be killed by any profession in game but that’s because the players behind the classes. IMO eles seems to be having trouble. Long since I met a good Ele.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]