Why there isnt any Warrior in tourment?

in Warrior

Posted by: braq.1298

braq.1298

Q:

As title says, Why there isnt any Warrior in tourment?

this means warrior need some love from devs?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

no, simply because tournaments (in hearth of the mists) are only for condition builds or tanky builds… no more… since a guardian bunker is better than a warrior bunker there are only few skull crack builds and… condition builds of course… and since warriors don’t get a really good contition build: skull crack or nothing, this is hearth of the mists! enjoy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

no, simply because tournaments (in hearth of the mists) are only for condition builds or tanky builds… no more… since a guardian bunker is better than a warrior bunker there are only few skull crack builds and… condition builds of course… and since warriors don’t get a really good contition build: skull crack or nothing, this is hearth of the mists! enjoy.

No, it’s because Defektive won’t let us use our own builds when we’re about to start a match against the ranger SOAC tourny team and forces us to use greatsword when we hate the weapon and/or have never used it aside from unlocking skills in PvE.

in Warrior

Posted by: Neverathome.8349

Neverathome.8349

Wel imo its a hard class to play pvp wise,If ya make mistakes you are dead,with my thief for example i can make mistakes and i don’t get punnished too hard for it,the biggest problem for me are the animation’s warrior is all about speed but the animation’s are so slow,let us work faster much faster(but with mayby a little less dps then to compensate).
Sometimes i think the animationspeed of frenzy is what a warrior need:)

To go back on the subject ye not so many warrior’s these day’s not in tournaments not in spvp.

in Warrior

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

Warrior class was too OP for tournament so they banned it. Not sure how Defektive slipped in but commentators were so focused on counting all the condis flying around they probably didnt notice lone warrior.

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

Warrior class was too OP for tournament so they banned it. Not sure how Defektive slipped in but commentators were so focused on counting all the condis flying around they probably didnt notice lone warrior.

Had a good laugh!

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

This is a pretty accurate account of the event.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

No, it’s because Defektive won’t let us use our own builds when we’re about to start a match against the ranger SOAC tourny team and forces us to use greatsword when we hate the weapon and/or have never used it aside from unlocking skills in PvE.

I bet you win a lot of arguments against grade school bullies in the shower.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Warrior

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

I’m going to say this one more time since it happened a long time ago.

It was a duo-coach. Myself and KPop.

I was 10 minutes late to the match even starting because of work.

KPop didn’t even show until after the first match.

Every other team was running builds their coach gave them.

If you didn’t know how to use a Greatsword if I asked you to play greatsword, then you should have made it known so that we could have redid your build.

That being said, if you simply unlocked your skills in PvE and never touched it in PvP, I’m unsure as to why you wanted to play in the Warrior PVP team considering that sounds like you’ve had minimal time with the class at all – let alone in PvP.

Those tournaments aren’t for something to come in and say ’I want to play my own build!" – This is a team game. Each player has to fit a team role. On that note, we let one guy do his own thing as a Condi Sword/Sword LB build and we all know how well that turned out.

As for the PAX Tourny, yes I competed. Overall, myself on a Warrior did rather well – a lot of people sent compliments as well as saying they could definitely see Warriors in higher level play.

We did have an issue with our thief getting trained but our team did the best we could for peeling – but that’s difficult against a good S/D thief.

We won our opening fights (which are arguably the hardest to do) but had a difficult time regrouping after a teamfight loss.

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

(edited by Defektive.7283)

in Warrior

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I’m going to say this one more time since it happened a long time ago.

It was a duo-coach. Myself and KPop.

I was 10 minutes late to the match even starting because of work.

KPop didn’t even show until after the first match.

Every other team was running builds their coach gave them.

If you didn’t know how to use a Greatsword if I asked you to play greatsword, then you should have made it known so that we could have redid your build.

That being said, if you simply unlocked your skills in PvE and never touched it in PvP, I’m unsure as to why you wanted to play in the Warrior PVP team considering that sounds like you’ve had minimal time with the class at all – let alone in PvP.

Those tournaments aren’t for something to come in and say ’I want to play my own build!" – This is a team game. Each player has to fit a team role. On that note, we let one guy do his own thing as a Condi Sword/Sword LB build and we all know how well that turned out.

As for the PAX Tourny, yes I competed. Overall, myself on a Warrior did rather well – a lot of people sent compliments as well as saying they could definitely see Warriors in higher level play.

We did have an issue with our thief getting trained but our team did the best we could for peeling – but that’s difficult against a good S/D thief.

We won our opening fights (which are arguably the hardest to do) but had a difficult time regrouping after a teamfight loss.

Just poking fun, no harm done

It’s not that I’d never used it, I just made a small hyperbole. I generally dispise the attitudes of the majority of warriors who use the greatsword, and it translates into my disdain for the weapon itself, but I used it anyway because I realize and respect the fact that you were creating team specs rather than individual. I can’t really complain, the majority of the time I was standing above our points providing damage support with the longbow – my assigned role.

(edited by Viking Jorun.5413)