Worlds Highest sPvP Eviscerate!

in Warrior

Posted by: Lord Titan.3791

Lord Titan.3791

Anyone have something higher in sPvP only?

-Titan

Attachments:

Titan/Mr Brains

(edited by Lord Titan.3791)

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

I laugh at the fact that you hit a warrior, the class with the highest armor rating. GG warrior class

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Troll topic detected :/

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

whats the point?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Lord Titan.3791

The point is I enjoy min maxing and its was fun. And currently, unless proven otherwise I hold the world record. =)

I also intend to hold the record for sPvP highest Kill shot as well as both Eviscerate and Kill Shot in WvW. Happy theory crafting!

Titan/Mr Brains

in Warrior

Posted by: Manijin.3428

Manijin.3428

It LOOKS like you fought an unarmored enemy warrior with no toughness, with max power and crit damage on you (with some might stacks for good measure), and had the enemy warrior pop frenzy for the extra bonus damage. I don’t know that it’s really practical or likely to happen in a match, but… well, gratz on the… big crit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

it’s not really min maxing if you had the other guy strip naked…

in Warrior

Posted by: Scotto.3609

Scotto.3609

challenge accepted

in Warrior

Posted by: Alphard.4308

Alphard.4308

this is the dumbest thing

in Warrior

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Why not just eviscerate a white critter if you want pointless, meticulously set up large numbers

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

Getting roughly 14.5k on the golems so far, ganna take me a while to organize what you did tho.

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

ive worked out 4812 attack power + 121% damage +100% crit damage so far…still missing whats causing further damage here…does hitting untraited unarmored bodybags cause multiplied damage? cant say ive ever come across that before.

(edited by Scotto.3609)

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

So Lord Swoldermort has 104k health because your 52k took only half of it?

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

if u you check his cooldowns and assume he has left a considerable amount of time between the hit and when he took the screenshot while also assuming he hasnt popped them in an attempt to confuse you then assuming his friend revived in this amount of time and healed partially, then no he did not have 104k health…crafty isnt he?

in Warrior

Wethospu.6437

I know, but usually you take the screenshot from the situation. Not after, unless he has something to hide.
Or that he just edited the numbers and did only 10k.

Why are you taking him seriously? If you want a real test, hit golem with a steady weapon.

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

It’s actually min-maxing driven to the extreme.
Maximize your damage, minimize their armor.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

you can tell he is def hiding something i just want to find out what that something is and how it is multiplying his damage further.

if it turns out he doctored the screenie..then atleast i had fun trying to figure it out.

in Warrior

naphack.9346

25 stacks vuln, 25 stacks might, 30-0-0-10-30, below 50% health etc pp

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

Does anyone have a formula to work out burst damage, because even with that and everything you didnt mention which comes to 4812 attack power + 121% damage +100% crit damage, there is no way thats getting to 52k damage…something else is adding to it.

whats the skill coefficient of eviscerate?

(edited by Scotto.3609)

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

if the damage formula from the wiki is correct..then is it possible to hit an eviscerate up to 57k damage on a person with no armour…and now the fun is over…

in Warrior

Player Character.9467

No, because you’re not facing real content. Nobody actually spvp’s naked.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

What I love most about this thread is a guy setting his own parameters for some competition no one else is in and boasts about being World’s Highest.

Then, even though he has clearly defined the parameters for his own competition, people try to debunk his competition by saying his parameters are wrong. Even though they aren’t involved, haven’t been beaten, and have no reason to care unless they are specifically interested in something like this.

It’s an interesting test of how well you can think of all the variables that might go into a single attack like this. Why have so many people taken such offense?

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Warrior

Player Character.9467

There’s only 1 goal of a post like this…
Eviscerate: Damage reduced 50% in sPvP.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Warrior

Posted by: Aruemar.7891

Aruemar.7891

Interesting….It seems to be a bug. My friend who is thief has been hitting 80-110k damage with back-stab on a up-scaled Mesmer Asuran. As far i know it has only been on that Asuran guy he fond on WvW. Poor guy, he was hunted down by my friend a few times.

(edited by Aruemar.7891)

in Warrior

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

No, because you’re not facing real content. Nobody actually spvp’s naked.

You aren’t facing real content with armored min maxing either. You’ll never get those perfect conditions unless you run into a fully glass character who’s afk.

in Warrior

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I like it, not sure why everyone is raging about something that was done just for fun…

although i would like to see a video

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Naked warrior + using frenzy (for extra damage) + traits and gear nobody will ever use in any fight ever to maximize damage + stacking vulnerability.

I.e.: This isn’t even a proof of concept. It’s a sad “look at me” attempt masqueraded as min-maxing (which this isn’t).

in Warrior

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Naked warrior + using frenzy (for extra damage) + traits and gear nobody will ever use in any fight ever to maximize damage + stacking vulnerability.

I.e.: This isn’t even a proof of concept. It’s a sad “look at me” attempt masqueraded as min-maxing (which this isn’t).

I would say it’s a curiousity. It’s neat learnin someone can make eviscerate reach 50k.

Gate of Madness

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

I would say it’s a curiousity. It’s neat learnin someone can make eviscerate reach 50k.

You can make it reach more than that.

Completely irrelevant as you’ll never get even close to that in an actual game though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

I like it, not sure why everyone is raging about something that was done just for fun…

Not rage but he seems to get some sort of satisfaction out of it almost to the point of bragging, it makes no sense.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

in Warrior

Player Character.9467

If you want to see an actually silly eviscerate, find a naked level 1 upscale in wvw.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cyhann.2609

Cyhann.2609

He is downed, you can easily see it from the red hp bar.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

Yes agree with the poster above me, I was about to mention this when you see the multiple 0 dmg as the person gets an invulnerability buff when they are down.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in Warrior

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Not rage but he seems to get some sort of satisfaction out of it almost to the point of bragging, it makes no sense.

I think he’s using the claims of “World’s Top” in an attempt to get some competition going. The desired response is “World’s Top eh? I bet I can top it”.

Unfortunately, most people seem to just go sour and try to kill his fun instead of ignoring it (if they don’t care) or joining in (if they’re interested). It’s almost like a societal or cultural disease that we’re witnessing.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Warrior

naphack.9346

Probably…
Like good ol’ “Damage Cup” in Sacred Underworld, where everyone was posting screenies of their highest damage against dragons.
(mostly everyone stacked up on +x fire damage against undead, +x% fire damage rings and equip and oneshotted the undead dragon boss)
I feel like this doesn’t work as well in guild wars 2, as there aren’t as many creative ways to raise your damage here. There is almost no special equip giving +x% damage in special situations(well, there is sigil of the night and sigil of x slaying, that’s it), so there is some kind of hard cap, which is fairly obvious…

in Warrior

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

Possibly the dumbest thing ive seen in awhile.

in Warrior

Wethospu.6437

He is downed, you can easily see it from the red hp bar.

Downed without downed debuff?

in Warrior

Lord Titan.3791

Lol the people angry in these forums is hilarious. Its a friendly competition to get the highest hit with “x” skill. This has nothing to do with player skill, there’s nothing to prove “x” player is better than the rest. Don’t even understand the hate coming from you guys.

Titan/Mr Brains

in Warrior

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Sadly it seems you’re the only one competing, which makes you a winner and a loser all at the same time.

One – Piken Square

in Warrior

Lord Titan.3791

Sadly it seems you’re the only one competing, which makes you a winner and a loser all at the same time.

You’d actually be wrong. Have 4 people competing currently.

Titan/Mr Brains