Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

- Increase the cooldown on Rush to 40 seconds, 20 if an enemy is hit. In line with the Elementalist RTL nerf as they are identical skills with different animations. Granted Rush isn’t quite as fast as RTL but I’m sure elementalists would rather have the 20 second CD and a slower skill.
- Remove 1 stun from Hammer. The 3 current ones can be chained for a 6 second stun. I don’t even wanna go into Stun Duration sigils.
- Assuming full adrenaline, decrease the stun duration of Skull Crack to 2 seconds. In line with Earthshaker.

Discuss!

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Should i pick 2 second aoe stun for 5 targets at 1200 range or single target 130 range same 2 second stun? Acording to op they are in the same line.
Discuss!
Or ,maybe stick to making salad.

(edited by mini.6018)

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Envy.6902

Envy.6902

Using stun breaks is a really hard mechanic please nerf stuns!!!!!

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Id also like to see poison buffed as an indirect counter to excessive healing/bunkering. Maybe raise the healing reduction to -50% or make poison stack in intensity (but instead if increasing damage, each stack takes off extra healing %, or maybe have condition removals only remove one stack at a time to make it a more difficult condition to cleanse).

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Id also like to see poison buffed as an indirect counter to excessive healing/bunkering. Maybe raise the healing reduction to -50% or make poison stack in intensity (but instead if increasing damage, each stack takes off extra healing %, or maybe have condition removals only remove one stack at a time to make it a more difficult condition to cleanse).

1st point.Poison ia already direct counter to healing.
2nd point.How would buffing poison would turn it into indirect counter?
3rd point.Where is the counter for excesive stealth, condi spam, pet spam, boon spam, nerf war threads spam?

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

- Increase the cooldown on Rush to 40 seconds, 20 if an enemy is hit. In line with the Elementalist RTL nerf as they are identical skills with different animations. Granted Rush isn’t quite as fast as RTL but I’m sure elementalists would rather have the 20 second CD and a slower skill.
- Remove 1 stun from Hammer. The 3 current ones can be chained for a 6 second stun. I don’t even wanna go into Stun Duration sigils.
- Assuming full adrenaline, decrease the stun duration of Skull Crack to 2 seconds. In line with Earthshaker.

Discuss!

1. Rush doesn’t hit 80% of the time you want it to its awful as it is. They are NOT the same thing, RTL only misses if the ele is out of range or gets dodged. Rush will 80% miss a moving target even if they don’t dodge.

2. Hammer has 1 stun, 5 is a knock down and 3 is a knock back so your comment about stun duration sigil is (a) worthless and (b) getting nerfed anyway on the next patch ©

3. Skull crack would still be strong at 2s stun :P Wouldn’t have an issue. Dropped Para sigil months ago for something better.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Hammer got 1 stun, the other 2 are knockdown and knockback, both not affected by sigil of paralyzation or unsuspecting foe. Additionally Earthshaker is really easy to dodge due to the obvious animation. And when you are out of endurance just use a stunbreak or stability.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Hammer got 1 stun, the other 2 are knockdown and knockback, both not affected by sigil of paralyzation or unsuspecting foe. Additionally Earthshaker is really easy to dodge due to the obvious animation. And when you are out of endurance just use a stunbreak or stability.

If only some people actually read and understood what Warrior Abilities actually are/did.

Teg knows

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

They should make a warrior questionniary before you could post here to avoid threads like this. First do your research than make a thread before making a fool out of yourself.

If anything, they should make a range decrease on the Rush.

I agree that the warrior might be strong, but I can’t really give my honest opinion on them. I played 2000+ hours on my warrior and got over 1.5k hours in WvW with him. So yea, I know my warrior better than anything else and I am really skilled with him. So it is normal I win 95%+ of my solo fights and many of my 2vs1 aswel.

Friend of mine stopped playing mesmer because he never lost a fight, other friend owns everything and everyone on a thief, he kitten his own build to give him more of a challange. They both have 1500-2000+ hours on those. So yea, warrior is strong, but don’t ask me if they are OP.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Then give poison to every class instead of invisible thieves and durable necro. Specially when it’s on auto attack. Even Engineer has poison. Now give it to Guardian, Mesmer and Warrior too. I don’t want to waste a sigil for low duration poison (sigil of doom).

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

They should make a warrior questionniary before you could post here to avoid threads like this. First do your research than make a thread before making a fool out of yourself.

I agree that the warrior might be strong, but I can’t really give my honest opinion on them. I played 2000+ hours on my warrior and got over 1.5k hours in WvW with him. So yea, I know my warrior better than anything else and I am really skilled with him. So it is normal I win 95%+ of my solo fights and many of my 2vs1 aswel.

Friend of mine stopped playing mesmer because he never lost a fight, other friend owns everything and everyone on a thief, he kitten his own build to give him more of a challange. They both have 1500-2000+ hours on those. So yea, warrior is strong, but don’t ask me if they are OP.

What are your thoughts about thief? You got one? I just made one and for some reason it dagger/pistol was so freaking easy. Blind destroys melee opponents, Poison on auto attack(deals also heavy dmg) destroys healers, so many cap closers, stealth, can go 22+k hp without loosing too much dmg, don’t need weapon swapping thanks to ini system, can spam freaking strong skills. I mean, thief is so freaking easy and so good in 1vs1. I still think mastering it takes weeks or so.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

MiLkZz.4789

What are your thoughts about thief? You got one? I just made one and for some reason it dagger/pistol was so freaking easy. Blind destroys melee opponents, Poison on auto attack(deals also heavy dmg) destroys healers, so many cap closers, stealth, can go 22+k hp without loosing too much dmg, don’t need weapon swapping thanks to ini system, can spam freaking strong skills. I mean, thief is so freaking easy and so good in 1vs1. I still think mastering it takes weeks or so.

Thief is easiest class to play and get results with. When you master it, he’ll become boring to play because you will win everything and even go 1vs5 with confidence. Yea it is a faceroll class and only fun against other skilled thiefs and maybe mesmers, rest is boring and easy

Best golem driver EU

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

1st point.Poison ia already direct counter to healing.
2nd point.How would buffing poison would turn it into indirect counter?
3rd point.Where is the counter for excesive stealth, condi spam, pet spam, boon spam, nerf war threads spam?

There was a time when poison got bugged and didnt even apply its healing reduction, and it took a while for people to even notice, so I think it needs a bump in that regard, sort of what they did to buff weakness. On the third point, those issues should be discussed in their respective forums. Or healing signet could be shaved down, Id be fine with that too.

And sigil of doom is an excellent source of poison if you ask me, but best used in a pair to keep proccing it.

(edited by roamzero.9486)

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Then give poison to every class instead of invisible thieves and durable necro. Specially when it’s on auto attack. Even Engineer has poison. Now give it to Guardian, Mesmer and Warrior too. I don’t want to waste a sigil for low duration poison (sigil of doom).

Actually that’s a great idea. If every profession had access to poison, then they could do whatever with healing because every profession would have at least one way to counter it.

I wish we could pick what skills were put on our weapons. In say a 1 slot for one slot system.

So if I was a warrior with a sword I could pick from the warrior aa, guardian aa, ranger aa, or mesmer aa. Then for the 2 slot it’s the same either the warriors 2 etc. Would allow me to customize much more. I could run with say the warrior AA, guardian 2, ranger 3 for poison.

I know that sounds strange, but I hate the system GW2 went with. I wish it had gone with something more like gw1.

edit
Poison doesn’t really need the buff, they just need to change the coefficients in passive healing. Take healing signet for example.

392 with .05. So at 100 healing power it’s 397. They could lower the base to say 200, then increase the coefficient on it to something like .30. So with 100 healing power you would get 230, 500 you would be back at 350, and at 1k you would have 500 hps.

Under the old setup it would take around 2k healing power to bring you to the 500 mark. It would reward people for actually putting points into healing power.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

Actually that’s a great idea. If every profession had access to poison, then they could do whatever with healing because every profession would have at least one way to counter it.

I wish we could pick what skills were put on our weapons. In say a 1 slot for one slot system.

So if I was a warrior with a sword I could pick from the warrior aa, guardian aa, ranger aa, or mesmer aa. Then for the 2 slot it’s the same either the warriors 2 etc. Would allow me to customize much more. I could run with say the warrior AA, guardian 2, ranger 3 for poison.

I know that sounds strange, but I hate the system GW2 went with. I wish it had gone with something more like gw1.

edit
Poison doesn’t really need the buff, they just need to change the coefficients in passive healing. Take healing signet for example.

392 with .05. So at 100 healing power it’s 397. They could lower the base to say 200, then increase the coefficient on it to something like .30. So with 100 healing power you would get 230, 500 you would be back at 350, and at 1k you would have 500 hps.

Under the old setup it would take around 2k healing power to bring you to the 500 mark. It would reward people for actually putting points into healing power.

also cc is a counter for healing but it requires good timing and the enemy can’t have stability or some other stuff to prevent it. Like block or something.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Lol, this guy must be really bad at the game.

From the Engineer forum.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/engineer/Grenade-Kit-OP-NerfPl0x/first#content

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: DuhGeneral.8940

DuhGeneral.8940

ya cant nerf rush like that until they make it so that it will hit moving targets and even targets that are standing still it will miss a good amount of the time

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Wait….. is this really a serious thread? I thought it was a joke until people started responding seriously…..

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

men,u r aight, elems are OP, nerf eles plox 20 skills are op.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x
Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x
Kk, OPclass, kkty.

I thought he was joking in the title and was going to talk about the idiots that think the warrior is OP, but i see he is one of them >.> but seriously though the warrior stun build is completely negated with stun breaks! if your build doesn’t have a stun break you aren’t going to do very well against a build made for stuns ._.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ottohi.2871

Ottohi.2871

For what the thread author’s saying:
1) Sure, if you made RTL just as buggy about hitting as you did with Rush! I’d be perfectly ok with that change! Who needs to hit about 50% of the time anyways?
2) Research first, blatantly wrong statements never. The hammer only has one stun. The rest is a knockback and a knockdown. Please don’t confuse them this way. Not all robe wearers are Necros. Not all of hammer’s CC are stuns.
That said, the abilities hammer has are fine.
3) No, you get a trade off with mace. Longer stun for only one person. A change like this is ill-conceived.

Please, please, please play the class first before complaining about it! Otherwise you’re just another whinger who has no real clue what they’re doing, other than removing what they don’t like seeing.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Discuss!

-K, give us a flame leap, and a teleport. Also, make it so that Rush is immune of cripple, chill, immobilization and then increase the speed by 100%. Also, give us 15 more skills so that we can keep in line with Elementalist.
-k, remove stability.
-That is just plain stupid. Skull Crack is 3 seconds because it lacks AoE the and leap that hammers have. If Skull crack is to be nerfed to 2 seconds, then skull crack will never to be a ranged stun.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

cant tell if people realize hes trolling or not…

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: istariwk.8312

istariwk.8312

men,u r aight, elems are OP, nerf eles plox 20 skills are op.

Have u tried to play as an ele against a warrior?

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: istariwk.8312

istariwk.8312

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x
Kk, OPclass, kkty.

I thought he was joking in the title and was going to talk about the idiots that think the warrior is OP, but i see he is one of them >.> but seriously though the warrior stun build is completely negated with stun breaks! if your build doesn’t have a stun break you aren’t going to do very well against a build made for stuns ._.

Is a stun breaker going to save any1 against ur insane burst?:O

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x
Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Is a stun breaker going to save any1 against ur insane burst?:O

Actually it is because you can just move out if the way while the warrior
is waving his giant sword about, hitting nothing but air, duh…

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Discuss!

-K, give us a flame leap, and a teleport. Also, make it so that Rush is immune of cripple, chill, immobilization and then increase the speed by 100%. Also, give us 15 more skills so that we can keep in line with Elementalist.
-k, remove stability.
-That is just plain stupid. Skull Crack is 3 seconds because it lacks AoE the and leap that hammers have. If Skull crack is to be nerfed to 2 seconds, then skull crack will never to be a ranged stun.

now iv’e seen it all, people who still think ele’s are any good.
you have a flame leap its called bow f1 and sword 2 skill.
rush cures all movement conditions RTL does not, not to mention try and RTLing while immobilized? you’ll be stuck in place with a 40 sec kitten you.
roll an ele and you’ll see why your statement is a contender for dumbest poster of the year.
the mace is a problem but there is no actual way to fix it and not make it useless, besides perplexity builds.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

In what setup does rush cure all movement conditions? You also mentioned 3 different weapon skills that cannot all be used at the same time. Maybe if you roll a warrior you’ll see why your statement is a contender for the dumbest post of the year

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

MiLkZz.4789

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Discuss!

-k, remove stability.

rush cures all movement conditions RTL does not, not to mention try and RTLing while immobilized? you’ll be stuck in place with a 40 sec kitten you.
roll an ele and you’ll see why your statement is a contender for dumbest poster of the year.
the mace is a problem but there is no actual way to fix it and not make it useless, besides perplexity builds.

You are imagining the warrior with 100s of weapons between which he can swap freely. And rush doesn’t cure any conditions at all, except immobilize if you trait for it (20 deep). Movement speed debuff and chill still apply and puppy rush completely up.

Best golem driver EU

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

Play a toon as good as you can. End of story, noob.

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

+1 war OP.
too much damage – mobility – stuns – hp regen in the same build.
balance it. pls

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

wanna hear a joke ,,, Rush is OP

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Please close this obvious troll thread.

Thanks.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Poison currently doesn’t operate entirely as it should. This is why ppl would like to see it buffed, but in truth it just needs a little fixing and some polish.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

+1 war OP.
too much damage – mobility – stuns – hp regen in the same build.
balance it. pls

create warrior.
run 10-20-25-0-15. Use greatsword/ longbow or double axes. Select skills that benefit greatsword, cleanse conditions, trigger regen on certain conditions etc. Use healing sig, bola’s, balanced, sig of stamina, rage signet.)-on paper a sound build.)

Enter tpvp/soloQ/spvp. Play 15 games. Now come back and tell how us exactly how O.P you were and how nothing could touch you. If you can bring some screen shots of you 120-200 points a head of the next highest scoring player that would be swell.

I think you’ll find warrior ain’t so O.P, even when they have a sound build on paper. It is short sighted to nerf an entire profession just because one build type became flavour of the month after necromania died down.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Daendur.2357

words

an on-paper build is different from a real build.
I’m talking about a proper built war, not a casual player that roll a war puts random skills, random traits, random equip.
So maybe i have to restate my “war is op” in “war is op with the right build”
ok now?
bb, enjoy your fotm class

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

Said the thief?

little big wizard – Eu

(edited by atreyu.9624)

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

wtf is “pl0x.” Probably a troll thread, but ive seen people use that for real. I understand ‘pls’ but ‘plox.’ What the fuq 0.o

Holycowow

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Said the thief?

From the joker! Still don’t understand the animosity between (some) thieves and (some) warriors. The classes are almost on par with each other.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

Kk, OPclass, kkty.

Discuss!

-k, remove stability.

You are imagining the warrior with 100s of weapons between which he can swap freely. And rush doesn’t cure any conditions at all, except immobilize if you trait for it (20 deep). Movement speed debuff and chill still apply and puppy rush completely up.

warriors do have 100s of weapons to choose between they have the most weapon skills out of any class.
and you must be imagining the at launch ele’s that you rolled then re rolled for a warrior.
i’d rather have the exact same as rush with RTL because its exactly the same thing, except it doesn’t cure immobilize, it rubber bands is not affected by perma swiftness that ele’s do not have.
and out of the 90% of the times it misses your stuck with a 40 second F/U from devs.

so please complain about how bad warriors are more, im sure the ele forum would have a field day with this.

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bogy.2953

Bogy.2953

op has downs lol

try using stab or dodging op, or if its v hammers why not just move

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Daendur.2357

The classes are almost on par with each other.

lol, nice one!

Worrior OP, Nerfpl0x.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

In exchange 100b should have a 1s cooldown and not root!