[WvW] Solo Roaming Raw footage-please watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

Hey guys, still trying to promote how fun it is to play warrior solo with a decent build. I thought I’d record a raw clip of me playing some wvw. I play in Fort Aspenwood and this matchup included Crystal Desert and Dragonbrand. I thought some of you would enjoy my play style. Please hd+full.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lord Titan.3791

Lord Titan.3791

Gotta love that use of terrain.

Titan[PAXA]

Titan/Mr Brains

in Warrior

Posted by: Oreoginal.1580

Oreoginal.1580

I love the Longbow and I definitely love your play style. That’s my choice of weapon in tPvP too and it’s incredibly fun and effective, although I run with a full Rabid set with Undead runes for maximum Toughness, Precision, and Condition Damage.

You should consider using Berserker Stance instead of Signet of Fury though (buffed after the patch) since it greatly reduces condition duration and gives you adrenaline. This lets you use Healing Surge which heals for a hell of a lot more AND gives you full adrenaline.

But very nice video! I’m definitely subscribing.

Parmesan Stick – 80 Warrior – Kaineng
Build: http://tinyurl.com/gw2build-parmstick
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/YT-gw2parmstick

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

I love the Longbow and I definitely love your play style. That’s my choice of weapon in tPvP too and it’s incredibly fun and effective, although I run with a full Rabid set with Undead runes for maximum Toughness, Precision, and Condition Damage.

You should consider using Berserker Stance instead of Signet of Fury though (buffed after the patch) since it greatly reduces condition duration and gives you adrenaline. This lets you use Healing Surge which heals for a hell of a lot more AND gives you full adrenaline.

Thank you for the kind words. I’ve played a full galrath set, with rabid access, but found it more beneficial with my playstyle to spec a hybrid. As long as I have 1k condi damage, I get the rest of my condi damage from my might stacks and spec into 50% crit damage. It lets my sword hit pretty hard while doing a mean bleed. I’ve also tried surge before but for me it requires too much micro and doesn’t remove chill when I need it to. I used berserker’s stance before but 60sec CD is a bit too long for my taste.

in Warrior

Oreoginal.1580

Thank you for the kind words. I’ve played a full galrath set, with rabid access, but found it more beneficial with my playstyle to spec a hybrid. As long as I have 1k condi damage, I get the rest of my condi damage from my might stacks and spec into 50% crit damage. It lets my sword hit pretty hard while doing a mean bleed. I’ve also tried surge before but for me it requires too much micro and doesn’t remove chill when I need it to. I used berserker’s stance before but 60sec CD is a bit too long for my taste.

Ahh well there is no such thing as a cookie cutter build anyways! It’s obvious that your build is working amazingly well, so whatever works best for you. Looking forward to your future videos!

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Ahh well there is no such thing as a cookie cutter build anyways! It’s obvious that your build is working amazingly well, so whatever works best for you. Looking forward to your future videos!

Check out the one before my last uploaded. It’s a half hour of this build and numerous 1vx fights.

in Warrior

Oreoginal.1580

Check out the one before my last uploaded. It’s a half hour of this build and numerous 1vx fights.

Haha watching it right now

in Warrior

Posted by: Gabesz.3895

Gabesz.3895

I love your new roaming, but i cant see your build at the end of the video.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

Hi,

I like your video, was really fun and I hope you don’t mind me sharing something that to me is crystal clear: You outplay your opponent and sometimes by such a huge margin! You are really good at your class and I fear some will copy your build and get owned and wonder why!

in Warrior

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Hi,

I like your video, was really fun and I hope you don’t mind me sharing something that to me is crystal clear: You outplay your opponent and sometimes by such a huge margin! You are really good at your class and I fear some will copy your build and get owned and wonder why!

This ^^^^

I agree it is a solid build and completely fits your play style. I wonder how many hours have you spent exploring the ruins in EB. You obviously know every nook and cranny in the joint and take full advantage of it with swords leap. I bet you are a champ at jumping puzzles.

If I met you solo it would take all of 5 seconds for me to realize what I am facing and disengage and walk away….since I don’t do JPs you would troll me hard

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

I love your new roaming, but i cant see your build at the end of the video.

Build is here.

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

(edited by Cempa.5619)

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Hi,

haha you just put a smile on my face

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Hi,

This ^^^^

I agree it is a solid build and completely fits your play style. I wonder how many hours have you spent exploring the ruins in EB. You obviously know every nook and cranny in the joint and take full advantage of it with swords leap. I bet you are a champ at jumping puzzles.

If I met you solo it would take all of 5 seconds for me to realize what I am facing and disengage and walk away….since I don’t do JPs you would troll me hard

I’ve got over 1k, but not all of those were me playing. I’d say in solo romaing i’ve probably got 300+ hours. I have a handbook of leap spots I continue to exploit. Warrior is the worst class in the world on flat terrain. It’s almost a death sentance to be trapped on open land most the time, unless you have a sword GS swap. I might make a video in the future on all the leap spots I know

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Poison deacreases their heal percentage which is extremely strong. That and It is another damage condition on top of bleed and burn which are kind of easy to remove.
So 4-5 conditions including cripple/vuln, 6 including blind for them to have to remove.