Y'know, I actually kind of like Kick now...

in Warrior

Posted by: Supreme.7352

Supreme.7352

I mean, it’s not really viable over other options, but it’s at the very least usable. If you want to KB spam someone, Kick+hammer+stomp.

I actually ran around sPvP with Rampage, Kick, Stomp, Banner, bunk statted build. To try the new ANET’s meta out.

And hey, after 30 points into strength, Kick at 15 seconds was kind-of neat… Yup, totally worth those 30 points in strength.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

30 str with physical trait. put in bull rush/stomp and kick/bola. – fun times in WVW. Been doing this prior to the patch, not it’s more awesome.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Warrior

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

The only thing I don’t like about kick is that I’ve never been able to actually kick someone off of a ledge. What I wouldn’t give to be kicking people off of the keep walls in WvW!
Kick has its place as a dedicated interrupt that can hit multiple enemies.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

whats the point in knock back? you as a warrior want the enemy standing right by your side. you want a pull, you want a knock down.

knock back is extremly situational (just for kicking someone off a cliff…).

in Warrior

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

whats the point in knock back? you as a warrior want the enemy standing right by your side. you want a pull, you want a knock down.

It really depends on your play style.

For example if youre 30/0/30/10/0 hammer/sword and shield/mace with rampage

you can abuse the plethora of cc; so the enemy dies if you can pull off the combo.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

Suddenly a wild Ranger appears!
He uses Rampage as One!
Your CC is useless!
Game Over

in Warrior

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

There is no elite I hate more in this game than Rampage as One…

The great forum duppy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shagaz.6209

Shagaz.6209

So how are warriors now?

Alive and kicking!

in Warrior

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

I’ve been using it as an Evis set up, the Axe lunge reaches the distance and if done immediately after the kick I don’t think your opponent has much time to dodge lol

Also hammer’s ES, if you can aim quick it helps with stun locks.

Then ofc rifle warrior’s sorely need something like this cause without more then their one knockback they are easy targets for any other melee in the game.

But aside from those yeah, it’s not really a good warrior type skill :P

Hello Scrub warriors.

You know there is something else avaible than Greatsword?

A warrior can go Rifle and/or Longbow. A warrior can go Ranged. Yes Ranged. Here you could use the Kick. The bolas are also better for ranged warrior than for melee warrior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good luck in those TOURNEYS! ;3

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

I would use Kick if it came with a ‘Boot to da’ head!’ sound-bit. Or in the case of my Asura, aimed lower.

or at least was half the cool-down and had a range of 600 (not 300) so it at least matched Bull’s Rush leap

I’m still waiting on my Headbutt physical that 3s dazes the opponent but Kick could I guess do the same instead of knockback.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

It may be “fun” but it’s worthless in PvP.
Everyone slots stability and stunbreakers, pure CC builds are pretty much fail.

in Warrior

Posted by: Detcelfer.9736

Detcelfer.9736

It may be “fun” but it’s worthless in PvP.
Everyone slots stability and stunbreakers, pure CC builds are pretty much fail.

Exactly right.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Hello Scrub warriors.

You know there is something else avaible than Greatsword?

A warrior can go Rifle and/or Longbow. A warrior can go Ranged. Yes Ranged. Here you could use the Kick. The bolas are also better for ranged warrior than for melee warrior.

Hello scrub warrior

Do a tournament against a decent team

Tournament? I’m 9/10 positive that’s a hotjoin-er.

Well that 1/10 won… I have played since betas… so I could basicly call you a hotjoin-er?

And yea every day I come here to forums all I see cry cry cry. Sometimes just whine. “My life is ruined” etc. This is almost comedy already. I agree d/d bunker ele will kitten me in tourney but not the other classes. The D/D ele is impossible to win if it does everything right. It is tankiest, it can heal easily, much cc and boons. Everything. Becouse of the 4 autuments which it can change. Having like 20 skills + on the left skill bar. That’s the problem… but you whiner criers are just pathedic… and also I sometimes enjoy your whine and cry becouse it goes so far … (here I called with bad names but it went Kitten + some numbers)…

Bye Scrub warriors.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

(edited by Nuorus.8415)

in Warrior

Vicarious.3047

Wow Nuorus…. you just tried to insult everyone by calling them whiners then proceeded to whine about d/d eles for an entire paragraph….

Hypocrite much? lol

And no, rifle warriors will never be good in tourneys, until you show me footage of you playing a legit tourney team and doing well on a continuous basis I’m calling BS.

Later, RIFLE warrior LOL

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Wow Nuorus…. you just tried to insult everyone by calling them whiners then proceeded to whine about d/d eles for an entire paragraph….

Hypocrite much? lol

And no, rifle warriors will never be good in tourneys, until you show me footage of you playing a legit tourney team and doing well on a continuous basis I’m calling BS.

Later, RIFLE warrior LOL

Logic much?.. none? That is a fact what I said… the D/D ele is OP and you can say that without whining or crying. I said people here are whiners are criers and you can see it too when you read the stuff they type.

I’m Not a Rifle warrior. I’m axe/shield warrior. Rifle warrior is better than a Ranger if the pet doesn’t reach the target.

I did not insult or even try to insult EVERYONE… if I insult you it doesn’t mean I insult everyone… you ain’t everyone.

You are funny because of your false logic and the way you think. Later.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Hotjoin scrub much. I didn’t have a problem killing those “unkillable” eles prepatch.

in Warrior

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I agree. Warriors are screaming for a pull, not a knockback. Dont know why they dont have one.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Warrior

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

If you were to ask me what would be the most pointless improvement to any warrior skill I think I would of been hard pressed to see another extremely short range hop added and especially to kick.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I’ve been using it in WvW for lulz just to mess with people in melees. It’s surprisingly good at ruining an individual’s day if they’re trying to escape.

in Warrior

AlBundy.7851

It’s surprisingly good at ruining an individual’s day if they’re trying to escape.

? wat

in Warrior

Sil.4560

I can often catch up with some of those OP tank guards or what have you and Kick them down for long enough to completely ruin their hope of getting safely behind enemy lines. I’ve done it to Eles too. Sometimes a second or two is the difference between life and death and I have fun being the person to screw them over. Also the animation is just funny. XD

in Warrior

AlBundy.7851

Also the animation is just funny. XD

male or female?

in Warrior

Sil.4560

My war is human female.

in Warrior

Vicarious.3047

Logic much?.. none? That is a fact what I said… the D/D ele is OP and you can say that without whining or crying. I said people here are whiners are criers and you can see it too when you read the stuff they type.

I’m Not a Rifle warrior. I’m axe/shield warrior. Rifle warrior is better than a Ranger if the pet doesn’t reach the target.

I did not insult or even try to insult EVERYONE… if I insult you it doesn’t mean I insult everyone… you ain’t everyone.

You are funny because of your false logic and the way you think. Later.

I thought you said goodbye cause you weren’t gonna waste more time here or something like that LOL

Guess I got your attention ;3

And I do agree the d/d ele is OP but you listing out all their OP aspects in an entire paragraph on a thread hasn’t even mentioned eles once qualifies as whining, at least it does if you say anything else in this thread is whining.

As for the pet thing, in sPvP the pet ALWAYS reaches the target, the only way to keep the pet away is to use skills and utilities on it, in which case the ranger wil continue focusing you and his conditions will burn you down no time flat.

Again, in s/tPvP, the rifle warrior sucks and will never surpass the ranger in a ranged fight…..

or any other ranged class…….

plus that’s all on top of the fact that they can’t beat any melee players either lol They simply don’t have enough kiting tools at their disposal to do anything about melee, that’s a fact too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I was thinking they would give something like boon hate to kick when they were talking about it. If kick removed a boon or did something else to booned-up people (i.e. applied vuln on a per boon basis), I think I might actually consider it for my utility bar.

I’d also take it if my warrior shouted “SIT DOWN, SON!” when using it, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

in Warrior

Sil.4560

I think there should be more removal of specific boons. Let’s kick off Protection or Stability or something.

But yeah, shouting, “SIT DOWN, SON!” would be an epic improvement. I’ve also done enough Spartaaa! kicking off of cliffs for that to be an entertaining option.