Yet Another Physical Rework Thread

in Warrior

Posted by: Torqiseknite.1380

Torqiseknite.1380

Maybe it’ll happen eventually, right?

Kick – change the knockback into a 2 second knockdown.

Stomp – give it the functionality of Seismic Leap.

Throw Bolas – make the projectile unblockable. If it’s going to be buggy on uneven terrain, easy to dodge, and easy to break for most elite specializations (Daredevil dash, Dragonhunter F2, etc.) at least let it bypass some of the now-numerous projectile blocks in the game.

Bull’s Charge – replace the knockdown with a 3 second stun.

Oh, and make Mending a physical skill.

(edited by Torqiseknite.1380)

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

A bit of buffs to the overall functionality is needed, but what we need is something else added to them. Kick is never going to be as useful as Stances, because all it is a single hit small telegraphed hit, which is going to fail most of the time.

In my opinion, Rampage should just deal 20% more damage and Peak Performance needs to change to add something to Physicals. E.g. make them restore Endurance, heal you, remove condis etc.

in Warrior

Posted by: Torqiseknite.1380

Torqiseknite.1380

A bit of buffs to the overall functionality is needed, but what we need is something else added to them. Kick is never going to be as useful as Stances, because all it is a single hit small telegraphed hit, which is going to fail most of the time.

In my opinion, Rampage should just deal 20% more damage and Peak Performance needs to change to add something to Physicals. E.g. make them restore Endurance, heal you, remove condis etc.

I agree that Peak Performance could use a change. The increased damage is useful only with respect to Rampage, since no one really uses the others for damage anyways. (30% more damage on bolas? Really?)

With that said, I have my doubts as to whether ArenaNet will actually invest the time to rework physical skills to the point of competing with stances. If that does happen, great, but at this point I’d be happy if they just adequately fulfilled their old role as 100B cc in the current post-expansion meta.