You know...given the other professions...

in Warrior

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

You guys are mighty docile.

Honestly impressed by the amount of discipline (hurr) to avoid creating thread after thread crying out about certain aspects of our profession or our specialization.

Let’s keep it that way, and in about 10 days give or take be capable of providing constructive, non-rabid feedback about what we warriors need for our core and new specializations to make us work in HoT.

Just wanted to let you guys know that, that’s all.

- Just another Warrior.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Zera Allimatti.2541

Zera Allimatti.2541

It’s probably because they’re too busy kittening about the changes to the other classes. Besides, since the berserker seems to have a very good damage potential increase with practically no downsides, yeah there really isn’t much to complain about. You will never hear any sane person complain about being able to do more damage to more targets. I for one love the changes. Exploding fists and swords everywhere!

Give us more GW 1 weapon and armor skins, please. COPY/PASTE ALREADY!!!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

Warrior has a lot of options so I can see why people are mostly satisfied with it.

I mean there’s only one PvE build but PvE players don’t seem to care about diversity as long as they can join tryhard groups lmao

in Warrior

Posted by: Dorian.8542

Dorian.8542

warriors are docile because you guys dont get continually sh/it on like us thiefs. granted, im happy about our elite spec, but all they really did was just give acrobatics back to us with a 50 dollar pricetag

in Warrior

Posted by: Dorian.8542

Dorian.8542

we’re necro 2.0 essentially

in Warrior

Posted by: ShakeyStorm.7180

ShakeyStorm.7180

Honestly impressed by the amount of discipline (hurr) to avoid creating thread after thread crying out about certain aspects of our profession or our specialization.

Let’s keep it that way, and in about 10 days give or take be capable of providing constructive, non-rabid feedback about what we warriors need for our core and new specializations to make us work in HoT.

- Just another Warrior.

Given how far Warrior as a profession has fallen in terms of damage dealing and survivability, players will now take anything thrown their way.

On the side, your posts makes you sound like a mod or ANet employee pretending to be a customer getting people to like ANet more. Just a feeling.

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

As a whole I think this forum is a lot more buff oriented and finding ways to fix the issues the class has. It helps that design wise War is very straight forward and when there is a issue it’s easy to know what it is. We know build variety suffers because we’re tied to using Fast Hands. We know that we’re suffering in PvP due to Shout Nerfs and the fact that our support is kinda meh atm.

The great thing about the class is that it’s actual design is good. The framework for damage, support, healing, condition, and hybrid builds are all there and a few tweaks is all they need.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Warrior

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

- Just another Warrior.

Given how far Warrior as a profession has fallen in terms of damage dealing and survivability, players will now take anything thrown their way.

On the side, your posts makes you sound like a mod or ANet employee pretending to be a customer getting people to like ANet more. Just a feeling.

Eh, never really thought of it much. In reality I just find posts of constant spewing vile without any real substance rather short-sighted. There’s a difference between “This is such a horrible change, just don’t do it, revert all the work and start from scratch” and “Well so I disagree with all of this, here’s why I think it needs a lot of work”.

…It’s funny you say say I sound very ‘Pro-Anet’, I often self-edit my posts prior to posting them, I believe this last week if I had posted the first iteration of my posts I might have ended up temporarily banned…

Overall though, I guess I am a little more hopeful for HoT than many people are.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I agree, but still, the glaring problem with Fast Hands, limiting us to just 1 free traitline (if we want to even try out Berserker) is not being adressed.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

- Just another Warrior.

TL;DR: In my case at least, im just tired. I’ve been very vocal and constructive on numerous things, and have made very little headway relative to the effort expended. I’ve lost my drive to provide feedback.

Warrior ‘Old School’ Sustain – Back in the ‘dark ages’ Warriors fought tirelessly to explain why Heavy Armor and a big HP pool was not equal to sustain. FINALLY, after countless months and discussions, Warriors got the victories they needed: A big juicy Healing Signet buff for sustained healing, and Cleansing Ire to address condi removal. But the ‘battle’ was exhausting and took far far too long.

Cleansing Ire and dependency on Longbow – Warriors loved the Cleansing Ire addition, but it’s nerf later on did not affect longbow, thus longbow because our premier sPvP weapon. This was FINALLY addressed, by adding Brawlers Recovery as an alternate Condi removal option, but it took ages, and was also an exhausting discussion.

Greatsword Arcing Slice – The original Arcing slice was a baaad useless burst skill. Ultimately, it got changed to be todays not-amazing-but-solid iteration, but yet ANOTHER battle that took massive amounts of time and effort to convey things to the ANet dev team.

Adrenal Decay Rate Nerf – The majority of the Warrior Forum blasted this change, but was ignored. Ultimately we accepted defeat, but threads still pop up from time to time.

Thick Skin – This trait is useless from both a math and build perspective. It wasn’t even working properly for months, and hardly anyone even noticed.

Toughness Stacking Traits – Toughness stacking has an inverse effectiveness: The more toughness you stack, the less damage reduction each point provides, thus you very quickly reach a ‘soft cap’ where getting more toughness is fairly useless. Suggestions were ignored, another battle Warriors lost.

WvW is a whole other (nonwarrior related) feedback mess as well. Not even going to TOUCH that one.

So, basically… im wiped out. I’m tired of hurling hundreds of carefully thought out constructive feedback threads into the ether. I play this game to have fun, and it’s slowly lost a lot of its fun. I appreciate that the devs efforts, but they’re making a lot of, what I consider to be, mistakes.

Look at the obstruction bugs on ranged attacks. Count how many times Greatsword 5 actually hits a PvP/WvW opponent. How long have Warriors asked for a way to tether or kit their banners to make them less of a chore to manage. How long has the try-to-pickup-an-item-forces-autorun bug been around (hint: launch). When was the last time you saw a Warrior kill an equally geared D/D Elementalist, or Mesmer? How many hours/days has it been since you got a 9,000 damage burning tick?

To err is to be human. But to let your errors result in failure is to be negligent (indifference/overworked/understaffed/etc are all forms of negligence on a company wide scale).

Berserker looks neat and all, but at the same time, it seems like it just lets Warriors do what they already should be able to, but cant at present.

PS: ANet has done a lot of things right too. They did their Cashshop perfectly, and maintained a cosmetic-only, no-pay-to-win integrity that I highly respect. Their customer support is solid in an era where most mmo support is thoroughly inept. And they’ve been a lot more open with the community as of late.

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

That is because Warriors only use adrenaline on the battlefield.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT