Zerk VS Celestial

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

I’ve been using GS / AxeShield for wvw roaming, duels and group fights, but im in doubt about being Zerk or Celestial, i have both, tried both, but still can’t decide.

You guys think Celestial would be “safer” than Zerk?

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

Posted by: Xari.1086

Xari.1086

I like to mix zerker gear with zerker, soldier, cavalier and/or knight accessories. I never thought about Celestial stats for a GS / AxeSh Setup.

Running a build like this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJMQNAR3ejMd0FaVImhwJagfABbsZmDMohu0A-T1SBABXcQA0SZQWKNoU9HzUCGxDAoLlY4pbYhLAAP7PAwRAIAACwO3Z6sODO6RP6RP6RbnHdnHdn7sUAmpMC-w

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

pupi.2465

humm, ill give it a try, thanks Xari

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Zerker is better, with a mix of cavalier’s in there.

Celestial just isn’t very useful for a Gs/Axe build. It has no condition damage so that is a wasted stat. Gs/Axe builds are all about burst, so on average you lose out on alot of critical damage and power. Healing Power is also a wasted stat because it scales with nothing else besides Healing Signet and a very limited Adrenal Health/Regeneration boon

Celestial is only really good for classes whose builds have a fairly decent amount of condition application (especially burns) and whose skills scale decently with power. And to a lesser degree, have multiple sources of healing.

For example the reason why it works well for D/D Elementalists and Rifle Engineers is that both of them have decent power scaling on their abilities, good condition application (including burns) and multiple sources of healing. D/D Elementalists quite obviously have alot of healing sources, while Rifle Engineers have amazing access to regeneration through Healing Turret and also have Backpack Regenerator. They also work decently for AxeBow, Hambow or SwordBow Warriors, but I don’t think to the effectiveness of the two builds mentioned above.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

(edited by killahmayne.9518)

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

pupi.2465

Zerker is better, with a mix of cavalier’s in there.

Celestial just isn’t very useful for a Gs/Axe build. It has no condition damage so that is a wasted stat. Gs/Axe builds are all about burst, so on average you lose out on alot of critical damage and power. Healing Power is also a wasted stat because it scales with nothing else besides Healing Signet and a very limited Adrenal Health/Regeneration boon

Celestial is only really good for classes whose builds have a fairly decent amount of condition application (especially burns) and whose skills scale decently with power. And to a lesser degree, have multiple sources of healing.

For example the reason why it works well for D/D Elementalists and Rifle Engineers is that both of them have decent power scaling on their abilities, good condition application (including burns) and multiple sources of healing. D/D Elementalists quite obviously have alot of healing sources, while Rifle Engineers have amazing access to regeneration through Healing Turret and also have Backpack Regenerator. They also work decently for AxeBow, Hambow or SwordBow Warriors, but I don’t think to the effectiveness of the two builds mentioned above.

I get it! Thank you very much to spend time explaining that brother…. i’ve been thinking in play dual zword condi war…. i guess its the strongest of them all right?

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

no cond dmg in GS or AXE. so go zerk.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

Zerk VS Celestial

in Warrior

pupi.2465

no cond dmg in GS or AXE. so go zerk.

Dual swords and LB.