a note to FoTMers

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

hello FoTMers. We warriors know you must feel awful. You have lost yet another opportunity to take advantage of a really overpowered skill and cause it to nerf the entire class. But we as warriors are strong, sturdy bodied individuals who will not let this nerf affect us. We will continue to kill you no matter what class you move onto next and we will spam /sit in your face. We just want to let you know that we love you!
THANK YOU the warrior class will no longer be a punchline used to describe overpoweredness and BS.
sincerely real warriors.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

I just got jumped by 3 hambow wars all using the same exact build. Not even from the same guild. People like this make me really sick.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

And thank you for another reason:

before the buff many people actually never gave wars a chance in tournaments.

I’m confident this won’t happen anymore for a long time.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

This is all I’m seeing in a lot of threads, omg 20% dmg nerf on 2 skills, now I have to land 1 more auto attack before the cooldown is up to make up for it, this is brrooooookeeeennnnn

Ccccrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Sigh..why bother? Fact is the class was OP (not really) then UP then OP. Players came in like waves and anyone who dare say this class had even one OP trait was branded an traitor and flamed.

The way I see it everything I asked for months ago got done and they went overboard with the hammer nerfs, but who knows how that will pan out. FoTM players will move on to the next top their class if this one still isn’t at that level. What disappoints me the most is that we all know in another class forum conversation will erupt over what is OP and what is not resulting in the same wasted arguments we saw here.

I will be glad to dust off my Lyssa warrior (which I hung up due to feeling too strong), however I feel the community that used to be the best has gone to kitten in this length of time. So many good warrior defended stun lock builds and Ham/Bow as being skill based vs OP traits and mechanics. As much finger pointing goes to the FoTM the same should go to the players who were active and positive members of the community who stayed quiet or simply jumped on the band wagon.

I do not know what irks me more of the two. While some may want to dance on the grave that might be the warrior profession I am honestly not feeling “The told you so!” and feel more like the damage has been done. What used to be the hardest working class has turned into the the cheesiest most disgusting pool of bad players I have ever seen. So while I agree with many of the nerfs coming to this class I feel the opportunity to rework warrior into something good and unique has been lost.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Sigh..why bother? Fact is the class was OP (not really) then UP then OP. Players came in like waves and anyone who dare say this class had even one OP trait was branded an traitor and flamed.

The way I see it everything I asked for months ago got done and they went overboard with the hammer nerfs, but who knows how that will pan out. FoTM players will move on to the next top their class if this one still isn’t at that level. What disappoints me the most is that we all know in another class forum conversation will erupt over what is OP and what is not resulting in the same wasted arguments we saw here.

I will be glad to dust off my Lyssa warrior (which I hung up due to feeling too strong), however I feel the community that used to be the best has gone to kitten in this length of time. So many good warrior defended stun lock builds and Ham/Bow as being skill based vs OP traits and mechanics. As much finger pointing goes to the FoTM the same should go to the players who were active and positive members of the community who stayed quiet or simply jumped on the band wagon.

I do not know what irks me more of the two. While some may want to dance on the grave that might be the warrior profession I am honestly not feeling “The told you so!” and feel more like the damage has been done. What used to be the hardest working class has turned into the the cheesiest most disgusting pool of bad players I have ever seen. So while I agree with many of the nerfs coming to this class I feel the opportunity to rework warrior into something good and unique has been lost.

This was pretty well said.

Especially the warriors have turned into the cheesiest baddest playerbase ingame. This scepter condi necro meta build following right behind that.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Some time ago I spammed many times a might-stacking power GS/LB build which didn’t rely on cc at all, but no one cared. All the warrior section was about “OMG nooooob warrior op!!!” and “Noooo War not op L2P nooob!”.

Please let’s start talking about builds again.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: xSarin.2498

xSarin.2498

Gotta say, I’m not hugely devastated by the changes. Most of the changes that are incoming are, in my opinion, justified. Loved my warrior before, gonna love it after the patch.

Hambow/Burst Mastery builds aren’t the only things out there ( figuratively speaking here, I am aware of how many warriors use that build in WvW ), the changes don’t affect any of the builds I run to be quite honest, but I do think that they overdid it a bit.

Nerfs to Skullcrack/Earthshaker were justified, I can understand the logic behind wanting to seperate CC and Damage.

But I don’t see the reason why Burst Mastery had to be nerfed :/

The trait wasn’t particularly OP unless paired with Hammer/Bow which is mildly irritating; and as for Unsuspecting Foe, when you consider similar traits on other classes, it was a bit overkill to have it as an Adept trait, same as Empowered Allies was a bit too powerful for an Adept trait in the Tactics line.

But it is what it is, still gonna be playing my Warr after the patch.

Love the class, even with all its ups and downs.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

i thought this topic had to do something with fractals of the mist… lol

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

i thought this topic had to do something with fractals of the mist… lol

me too. was kinda worried i had to adjust my build or sumthin when running fractals

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Fletch.3572

Fletch.3572

Yep, was totally looking forward to a new saaweeeeeet fractal build. Sad face kinda now.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Yup deceptive tittle bro

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

flavor of the month’ers doesnt fit for title

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

Definitely don’t fall into that category. I never rebuilt and I called for nerfs since day one (day one of seeing the 10/30/30 cheese build). My warrior will always be my main and I will always call OP on any class regardless. I have no bias when it comes to balance and neither should any of you.

I saw the quickness nerf coming since pre-launch. People have to open their eyes. Class-blinders hurt truthful and meaningful conversation.

a note to FoTMers

in Warrior

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

Fractal of the misters!?