about the update

about the update

in Warrior

Posted by: orii.5840

orii.5840

Now , after the update , which build is better for each mode (pve , wvwvw, pvp)
condi style or breseker ps ?

about the update

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Nothing significant has changed in my opinion.
Condi PS will still be slightly better dps on most fights in raids. However, now that banners have been increased to 10 and raids will start bringing only 1 PS warrior instead of two, I think that condi PS will be choosen more often due to the fact that it runs “For Great Justice” (which is now buffed x2) and will have an easier time maintaining might uptime because it can hit the boss more often at meele and at range with longbow.

In WvW the best for blobbing will still be GS/Hammer. The hammer buffs just make us do slightly more damage, but doesn’t make that significant of a difference in terms of raw DPS. It just makes Hammer slightly more viable.

In SPvP, hammer is still too slow, probably wont make the meta game. However with the mace 2 skill getting a slight buff to its vulnurability stacks, you will probably see more builds with it, since all 3 meta Berserker builds all encorporate mace already, again, nothing major will change.

Pretty lackluster changes for the warrior this time around, which is a shame because this was the big yearly balance patch…oh well. Druids got a nice pet buff so…maybe I will try them.

Warrior