battle standard question

battle standard question

in Warrior

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

I have been playing warrior lately and I enjoy it.
Especially the shield + reflect.

I have a question regarding the spell Battle Standard.

Its cool how it can revive, but
isnt the cooldown of 240 to high?
What about the casttime of 2 sec? To long or not?

battle standard question

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I used to run that alot because of it being able to res more than 1. If you run it in a small group of 2-3 then yeah the CD is too high but lets say you run a 10 man group. What make the standard REALLY stand out is it’s ability to res 5 people, best case scenario. Then the cooldown is not too low because one should not be able to use it too often :P But if you play with 1 or 2 people then yeah the cast time is a bit tough.

The cast time is ok. I’ve had it interrupted loads of times but that’s an element the enemy has to look out for then and that’s fine. It should be interruptable.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

battle standard question

in Warrior

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

I used to run that alot because of it being able to res more than 1. If you run it in a small group of 2-3 then yeah the CD is too high but lets say you run a 10 man group. What make the standard REALLY stand out is it’s ability to res 5 people, best case scenario. Then the cooldown is not too low because one should not be able to use it too often :P But if you play with 1 or 2 people then yeah the cast time is a bit tough.

The cast time is ok. I’ve had it interrupted loads of times but that’s an element the enemy has to look out for then and that’s fine. It should be interruptable.

Well I am not saying that it should be instant :P, but maybe 1 sec instead of 2?

Would be cool if a lower cooldown would activate if its used on 2 people or less
and that the 240 sec cooldown would activate if its used on a higher amount of players.
Something like that.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

battle standard question

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

this is task that anet need to buff about banner.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!