berserker power

berserker power

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Feel free to delete this thread because your pretty good at this

when will you fix an easy trait like this?

Anet deleted my thread in bug forums when they “fixed” berserker power and longbow burst skill wont proc this trait

What angers me that we have many broken stuff at the moment and you let even classes like mesmers roam in wvw freely, movement speed has no affect on them because of their blinks and you gave them intense amount of condi clears, heals, stealth and damage output.

I am not asking you to nerf classes such as those, i am asking you to ACTUALLY GIVE AN RESPONSE TO OUR BROKEN TRAITS that WE actually use everyday.

Can I get a red post to actually take this matter into consideration?

We had an update today and all i saw was this:

Warrior
Whirling Axe: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to grant 180 precision under some circumstances.

I didnt even know this problem existed, YET Many problems noted by the public on public forums have not been catered to nor even a response from a red post such as “We will look into this matter”

berserker power

in Warrior

Posted by: Sephiroth Nox.5281

Sephiroth Nox.5281

Yeah I was expecting zerkers power not proccing on combustive shot to be fixed but no….., I really feel they don’t do nearly enough work, 2 weeks full of the game being heavily broken with bugs left and right and all we get is a fix for something none of us new existed.

berserker power

in Warrior

Posted by: jules.8237

jules.8237

how about fixing beserkers power?
-20% dmg loss for lb warriors?
how about fixing rush?
-in fight this skill is more like a debuff, cause everything could happen, except u running towards your target..
and u don’t even leave 1 comment in the forum or elsewhere to this bugs, it seems like u just ignore them
is this a bad joke,
this is a slap into the face of every warrior, welldone anet, welldone!

berserker power

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Im still holding onto my money for to prepurchase HoT or not. I have spent lots of money on this game over the course of last year alone.

In the meanwhile, I will cheese out my guardian in WvW roaming till i get bored

maybe a sign for me to leave and stop gaming