beserker mode/eternal champion

in Warrior

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

so a few times, on my thief i try to steal into a warrior while in beserker mode but the warrior was “immune” for sod reason, we all know steal prioritises stability and protection. was just wondering is eternal champion was a different case and was 100% immune for any interrupts.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Warrior

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

iirc it will strip Aegis then Stab? Maybe someone shared it with them? I could think of random things like for eg. they interrupted you when they had the sigil that steals a boon on ‘rupt. Or since traited steal causes damage, it’s just that they have Defy up and you need to damage to land the bountiful off the steal? Just throwing kitten out there, post if you have an “ah ha!” moment and figure it out. Or maybe they’re using Sup Rune of the Defender, that can apply Aegis for a War on heal. With a 10 sec CD I think. It’s a more common rune for roaming War that you’d think.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in Warrior

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Probably last stand: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Last_Stand

This and shared anguish are the only 2 ways to passively avoid interruption by traited steal.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Yeah could of been that actually. Thanks

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge