condition/boon removal priority?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wuflric Glacius.2078

Wuflric Glacius.2078

Hey y’all, just a quick question regarding warrior condition removal. Majority of warrior’s removal is one or 2 conditions at a time. Question is, is there a priority to which they are taken off? Such as longest duration, most stacks or a set order? Same goes for the boon removal sigil. Planning on trying it out.

in Warrior

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Are you using the warhorn trait? If so, I try (ofc its hard in battle) to prioritize poison which converts to regen and vulnerability which converts to protection.

Also some people are confused about Torment and Quick breathing, you get 3 stacks of might if you convert Torment using quick breathing.

If you aren’t using Warhorn I’d still go for poison first just because its a huge hit to our healing which we already lack.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Warrior

Posted by: Wuflric Glacius.2078

Wuflric Glacius.2078

That’s what I try to remove first but if you have multiple conditions on you how does the warhorn, or cleansing ire or shake it off choose which to remove first

in Warrior

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

This was pulled off the wiki.

“For generic condition removal, the most recently applied condition or conditions will be removed first. The condition is removed independent of the intensity, so 3 stacks and 25 stacks of bleeding are equivalent when considering condition removal.”

You can find it towards the end of the first paragraph.

The last few posts in this thread are also decent reads if you’re interested.

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

cleansing ire+LB combustive is gorgeous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgz_0OiiTSc