criticize my condition/crit buld

in Warrior

Posted by: ionic.2106

ionic.2106

Like the title says criticize my build and give advice, to what changes i can make.

in Warrior

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

You could start by making the build.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Warrior

ionic.2106

in Warrior

ionic.2106

I was also thinking of going all rabid and taking out the crit part. Should i try all rabid with 2 superior runes of the adventure, 2 runes of the centaur, 2 runes of the afflicted? That would make for a bleed build and of course change the traits around.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I am not sure it is worth having that high of crit with that low of power. Precise strike is nice. Not sure if it has a cool-down. It is 3 seconds of bleed with a 33% of applying on a crit. So even at 100% crit damage you will rarely get more than two.

I found condition classes need to have more durability than the average zerk warrior. You will usually need to apply 2-3 stacks of conditions on someone before you burn through their condition removal. I would suggest not even bothering with discipline traits. Put them in defense for cleansing ire and dogged march. You can then switch out mending for a better heal. You will also gain adrenal heal and some regen with dogged marched. You will also have more toughness which will reduce damage by almost 10%. With a better heal, passive heals, and more toughness, you will last a lot longer.

I would also use lemongrass with one of the two condition reduction runes. With dogged march, you will gain near immunity verus snare. Conditions from 90% of the classes will not be a problem. A duration stacking necro that reflects conditions will still suck.

Just my two cents.

in Warrior

ionic.2106

So i guess i will go with all rabid gear and do 0/30/20/20/0. So you where saying instead of going with condition damage runes, to go with melandru or hoelbrak? I am already running a tank hammer build with melandru so i want to go with hoelbrak. If run rune of the hoelbrak it would work for might stacking with longbow.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Hoelbrak would work. If you really want to might stack, use warhorn and switch signet of stamina for a banner. Get sigils of battle also. Here is how you start a fight, signet of rage (+5 might), longbow 5 for bleeds, #1 for adrenal, #3 for fire when they get close (more adrenal). Once full, drop fire combo. Longbow #3 (3 might), swap weapon (3 might), warhorn #5 (3 might plus weakness), and then pop banner (3 might plus whatever bonus you decide). With +5 from rage, you have 17. Finally leap through fire and get a fire aura. Anytime you are hit after that, you get another stack of might. If you drop arms by 10 and got 30 in tactics you could get regen on banner also. More durability.

With 20 stacks of might, your high crit will be worth it. You will have over 3200 power. That will defenitly be worth it. You will also have 2000 condition damage. Your bleeds will tick for 140 damage and burn will be 800ish. That is some high kitten damage with decent survival.

Edit 1: You just gave me an idea. I run 0/10/30/30/0. I use to not use spiked armor because my power was so low. It ticked for something like 205 damage. With some slight adjustments in armor and might stacking, I can get that to 400+. That is crazy damage vs fast hitting classes.

(edited by Ljiona.9142)

in Warrior

ionic.2106

The combos sound kittenitten ot really a fan of banners. So i decided to go with all rabid gear with hoelbrak runes. I really love shield so i will i keep that. I think i will go with sigil of corruption on sword and sigil of battle on shield plus sigil of battle on bow.before i go out to roam in wvw i will stack the corruption first then swap to a sword that causes flame bast on crit or a lighting strike for fun.

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Fire/lightning scale on power, sigil of battle cooldowns will conflict.

in Warrior

ionic.2106

I forgot about the conflict with the same sigil. What if i put sigil of doom on the shield and sigil of battle on the bow?

in Warrior

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430