deleted 2, thx for replies!

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

You know that the kitten has gone real when The Korean Gamer, Top Warrior NA requests a duel from you :P

Anyway, I’ll humiliate him with my Rev and shut his mouth… He just doesn’t know that he’s been carried all the time
http://imgur.com/8ARmcrS
http://imgur.com/hcnTDa8
http://imgur.com/6Zki6AS

Can I say that Rev is OP and been carrying Warriors?

Post the results @online.1278 after your duel
No… make a video!

(edited by Asato.5479)

in Warrior

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

You know, I’ll take this offer soon™. Regardless of if I win or lose, it will be fun. However, given that I am still new to warrior, I ask that I get a bit of time to practice it a bit more — especially given I’m studying for finals atm.

Is there a time frame on this duel request?

I would also be more than willing to share my build on a limited basis, and see what you think about it / try it with you almighty glory, being that you’re the best NA warrior

I would also argue that Warrior vs Warrior seems a bit odd, because, warrior viability isnt based on warrior vs warrior but rather who you can beat in the meta.

Anyway, ill be around most the evening till if im off work

(edited by Malpractice.7850)

in Warrior

Asato.5479

You know, I’ll take this offer soon™. Regardless of if I win or lose, it will be fun. However, given that I am still new to warrior, I ask that I get a bit of time to practice it a bit more — especially given I’m studying for finals atm.

I would also be more than willing to share my build on a limited basis, and see what you think about it / try it with you almighty glory, being that you’re the best NA warrior

I would also argue that Warrior vs Warrior seems a bit odd, because, warrior viability isnt based on warrior vs warrior but rather who you can beat in the meta.

Can you share it with me? (send by pm, I’ll respond you in pm if needed and won’t disclose it)
I haven’t seen the post from where your statement was taken. So you are in NA :/

Agree that Warrior vs Warrior is odd. Maybe War vs War + another duel War vs [Meta class] ?

(edited by Asato.5479)

in Warrior

Malpractice.7850

Can you share it with me? (send by pm, I’ll respond you in pm if needed and won’t disclose it)
I haven’t seen the post from where your statement was taken. So you are in NA :/

I’ll try to build one after my break in a second. I think i can remember most of it.
I played about 50 warrior games until i nailed it down to what was working in the meta, and went on a 16 of 18 game winning streak. My MMR is fine. I’m not a pro by any means, but I’m sure stomping the competition. Its all solo queue.

in Warrior

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

sad but to agree warrior is not vaild in spvp and If you see a warrior its a -1 person. Most warrior i met in spvp say see i top the score board “see i’m quite OP” . For long time pvper we all know that scoreboard dun represent how good u are most of them didnt even know they are been carry. I really hope that anet buff warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

+1 plz stream/youtube this my popcorn is ready.

Also is there any point for him to make a post saying he’s winning with a build and trying to support warrior if he doesn’t even freaking POST the build? We can’t even tell that he’s legitimately solo queueing…

in Warrior

Malpractice.7850

+1 plz stream/youtube this my popcorn is ready.

Also is there any point for him to make a post saying he’s winning with a build and trying to support warrior if he doesn’t even freaking POST the build? We can’t even tell that he’s legitimately solo queueing…

I’ll be posting a comprehensive thread on how I’m treating each class, and can start streaming again if you’d wish.

I’m withholding posting it for now as to make sure the build is perfect over a longer period, and as I learn warror more, I’ll likely have to tweak it.

I’ve also only be met by anger, hatred, and being told I’m a kitten player and an uplevel. Not exactly the warmest community to want to post things for, to be honest

in Warrior

Posted by: Xalzor.5047

Xalzor.5047

Agree that Warrior vs Warrior is odd. Maybe War vs War + another duel War vs [Meta class] ?

Allow me to explain, then.

online claims to be the best warrior on NA. This title carries with it the implication that among all NA warriors, online is the most knowledgeable and experienced because he is also the most successful. So when online claims that warrior is bad in pvp, he is putting the full weight of his title behind that claim.

Enter Malpractice. A self-confessed new warrior with little over a week of experience on the class. In direct contrast to online’s statements, Malpractice claims that warrior is not only viable in pvp, but, in light of recent successes, also actually good.

Put up a fight? Look at my results. Change your build, your playstyle, and things will work just fine as it has for me. Adapt to the meta. Crush the meta.

I do just fine in both 1v1 and team situations. I cant think of any profession i’m having a difficult time with.

Statements like the above imply (regardless of Malpractice’s actual intent) that Malpractice is a knowledgeable and accomplished warrior in his own right; certainly more knowledgeable than those who have had difficulties with the class in pvp. He claims to have no difficulties not just surviving, but also definitively defeating any class, other warriors included, in a duel. online has previously stated in other threads what classes and builds are difficult, if not impossible, to straight-up defeat on a warrior.

To put it plainly, they cannot both be right. Warrior cannot be good if the best player on the class says it is not. online cannot be the best player on the class if someone else is having more success with it than him.

Hence, a warrior vs. warrior duel (as opposed to warrior vs. x) must occur to definitively decide who is better at the class, and whose opinion on the capabilities of said class should be respected more.

Just to be clear, I am not saying either side is right or wrong here. I am simply explaining why the duel must be between 2 warriors if it is to carry any weight. I wish both competitors the best of luck, and will be eagerly awaiting the results of the duel.

in Warrior

Malpractice.7850

I most certainly don’t think I am the best warrior, however, I do stand by the fact they are not useless, and fights can be won. I am not sure at top-tier, but also at top tier, we don’t see many DH nor thieves, yet people are constantly complaining about DH (Which I personally have had no problems with. The only thing i think is OP is trap size, maybe)

As said above, I will certainly take the duel, and regardless of if I lose, hopefully when I post the build, it is atleast more receptive than I’ve been treated by a few members of the community so far (One going so far to saying i’m low MMR, uplevel wvw, etc.)

Just because I’m new to a class, and trying to offer a viewpoint that isn’t doom and gloom doesn’t make me a terrible player.

Sure, other classes are better, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be an effective warrior at most MMRs

in Warrior

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

I most certainly don’t think I am the best warrior, however, I do stand by the fact they are not useless, and fights can be won. I am not sure at top-tier, but also at top tier, we don’t see many DH nor thieves, yet people are constantly complaining about DH (Which I personally have had no problems with. The only thing i think is OP is trap size, maybe)

As said above, I will certainly take the duel, and regardless of if I lose, hopefully when I post the build, it is atleast more receptive than I’ve been treated by a few members of the community so far (One going so far to saying i’m low MMR, uplevel wvw, etc.)

Just because I’m new to a class, and trying to offer a viewpoint that isn’t doom and gloom doesn’t make me a terrible player.

Sure, other classes are better, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be an effective warrior at most MMRs

Malpractice, may I ask what are the classes your build works best against? I would like to duel you on those classes.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xalzor.5047

Xalzor.5047

Look around you at all the folks who are still hanging on to warrior despite claiming it’s terrible. You’d be surprised at how many people would agree with your statements. As I previously stated, warriors are not completely unplayable. We are still more than capable of utterly destroying scrubs and tryhards. In fact, I’d say warrior is one of the best classes at killing bads. The problem is that once we face someone skilled, even if we are clearly more skilled than that person, we are likely to lose because of the limitations of our class.

We do not have the tools to compete at higher levels of pvp. We are laughably easy to counter, and don’t bring enough to the table to justify how easily we can be farmed by someone who has taken the time to learn our weaknesses. Yes, I know other classes have exploitable weaknesses as well, but warrior’s weaknesses are far greater, and our strengths far lesser, in comparison.

I understand what you are saying. I know you’re not trying to claim to be the best, but you have understand that the reason you got the flak you did was not because of what you were saying, but because of how you were saying it.

Disagree with the aboves. I have never played warrior until last week. I made a build and have been wrecking pvp to sapphire.

Forums just like to QQ and not actually look for solutions, but rather, whine to anet to fix their struggles.

i’m having a blast, and its highly effective.

Look at my results. Change your build, your playstyle, and things will work just fine as it has for me. Adapt to the meta. Crush the meta.

You’re new to the class, and you have yet to prove yourself, but your statements imply a sense of superiority. They come off as arrogant boasting, and make you look as if you are talking down to the members of the community that have experienced the failings of the class against skilled players firsthand. Is it really so surprising that these (much more experienced) warriors would respond with venom and dismissive comments?

I am against flaming and personal attacks, but it is important to check one’s own behavior as well. Especially when one is dealing with a crowd of disgruntled people who have tried everything in their power to make things work, but ultimately failed. I hope you understand that both sides share the blame here.

I also hope you understand that first impressions last. If/When you post your build, unless it is something that no one here has ever tried before (highly unlikely), it will most likely be torn apart. If you want your opinions to be respected, you have to earn it. How? At this point all you can do is duel, and duel well. Not just against online, but also against all the others that you have now triggered.

Good luck.

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

you sir, Xalzor, deserve a cookie. Your reply captures the pain point of warriors that i’m sure anet will agree if they ever or even bother to read.

nevertheless, glad to know there are people that still holds on to hope for warrior like me…

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Hi. I am one of NA’s best warriors

Self proclaimed. In every forum post. And the sig. Now THAT is insecurity.

who is ORIGINAL creator of meta builds named ShoutBow & Banner Shout & GreatRifle,

Metabattle didn’t always exist, and i was running 0/0/20/30/20 within the first week of the game myself, so really, your claims of being some kind of “originator” are highly inflated and quite suspect to be honest. Get over yourself.

also have experiences of pwning both Tarcis & Crysis, the other top warriors in this game, in 1vs1 duel.

So there’s ONLY THREE TOP WARRIORS NA ? OHNOES !
And what did you (supposedly) beat them with anyways ? fullon defensive shoutheals prenerf? All the while claiming skills just like all those kittenty invincible turret engys ?

I just cannot tolerate on what you said to other people that bla bla bla bla bla bblabalbalbalablablabalbal

Here we come to the cucumber enhacement part of the post. So you’re gonna summon some rando for a duel just because he said something that you don’t agree with ? How ridiculous… and quite ego-inflated. You actually give a miow about what people think on the forums, when everyone with half a brain knows that 90% of the forums are total garbagesauce ?

Come on man.
You need to get over yourself big time.
Stop trying to grow your e-cucumber , as it’s really NOT a good look.

Also forbidding rampage from a cap duel is some ridiculousness ( and likely a ploy to mess with str-based builds who synergise with it). A real NA TOP WAR would deal.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

(edited by Kaga.7629)

in Warrior

Posted by: FatRaKoon.1782

FatRaKoon.1782

Ahah +1.

A real “Top player” does not boast in front of the pleb like that… Besides, Tarcis also “invented” ShoutBow meta build according to his twitch channel… Hmm, so who’s lying ?

Anyway, have fun with your ego trip

P.S : At least Tarcis is winning with his team in ESL Pro League.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

i created every warrior build in existence and i am the best warrior in real life and in gw2.

i said it in this forum so it must be true

[Yak] – Gandara

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

If this guy is top warrior NA, NA has to be worse than I’ve ever thought.
Last time I watched a video of him,he was advertising “his” shoutwarrior with banner and was struggeling against a thief on point. 2 Days later he opened a thread and asked how to fight a “blindspam thief”.
In Eu I know about 10 warriors who would beat him easily, allthough they don’t even main pvp or are inactive ( goku, phd etc.)
And against people like Amsterdam he would even lose a shoutbow 1v1.

Sorry sir online but after watching your videos it’s laughable that you consider yourself top warrior. From what I’ve seen you aren’t better than average.

But you guys know: those people you never see in tournements but always have to advertise them self and have to stress out how good they are, are often exactly the opposite

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Warrior

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

Are you challenging me to a walk-off… Listen to your friend Billy Zane!

I’m sure good players can make “any class” work, just for average people like me warrior is harder to pull off than other classes. Some learn2play and some “broken warrior”. Some mature/immature comments in this thread, but you should direct this at Anet not people playing the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Don’t even know why this post goes like shoutbow build’s origin story or EU war can pwn me, but i already gave photo + video proof for shoutbow very long time ago. Unless people do not give me faster proof of video (faster than 2014, feb), i will keep saying it lol

I do not know those top 10 EU warriors dominik said, but i literally don’t want to fight them as well regardless of how good their skills and levels is. I just don’t wanna make more unknown enemies whom i don’t even know and don’t even want to learn to know. I am pretty sure those top 10 EU warriors dominik said don’t want to fight me as well and also sure that they don’t want to get involved to me by being triggerrd from you.

I will delete this becuz things discussed in this post is changing to irrelevant to its otiginal title due to shoutbow stuffs or eu warrior things are discussed already and this will make more irrelevant discussion against its topic here whenever i refute each by each.

I will send malpractice via in-game chat privately.
The forum master can delete this since i will privately send malpracticecin-game, he said he needs time for his exam in real life plus more practice on his build. So i will msg malpractice later, probly a week later.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

i created every warrior build in existence and i am the best warrior in real life and in gw2.

I can confirm that you are, my sig says it, so it must be true, Mr Kitten.7359 is the best warrior in the scene, and I am second, albeit I do not play warrior, or play in NA for that fact but my sig states overwise.

To the OP:
You base your no.1 title on words that carry out uncertainty that sound like you did not consistently beat the other “top” warriors or convincingly enough to call yourself top warrior, beating anyone is hardly a fair test to even state you are anywhere near the best. Now I personally don’t know who you are, but from the Warrior forums you have some good ideas in builds, loved the Torch build and I have a great deal of respect towards you, but this does not give you claim that you have created those builds, I have seen shoutbows being used even in 2013 which is before your Feb 2014 claim, but regardless and on a final note, a King does not state that he is the King, people know that already.

p.s Anet mods’ should have closed this forum.

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Warrior

online.1278

I can confirm that you are, my sig says it, so it must be true, Mr Kitten.7359 is the best warrior in the scene, and I am second, albeit I do not play warrior, or play in NA for that fact but my sig states overwise.

To the OP:
You base your no.1 title on words that carry out uncertainty that sound like you did not consistently beat the other “top” warriors or convincingly enough to call yourself top warrior, beating anyone is hardly a fair test to even state you are anywhere near the best. Now I personally don’t know who you are, but from the Warrior forums you have some good ideas in builds, loved the Torch build and I have a great deal of respect towards you, but this does not give you claim that you have created those builds, I have seen shoutbows being used even in 2013 which is before your Feb 2014 claim, but regardless and on a final note, a King does not state that he is the King, people know that already.

p.s Anet mods’ should have closed this forum.

As for shoutbow, still i need your video proof.

And, did i state myself that i am only king or only best warrior NA?
I have never claimed myself as a king and don’t wanna be king either.

I am just one of top warrior NA and not always best. There are also other top warriors in NA such as Crysis and Tarcis, and etc….

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Asato.5479

Hey guys, you want to know all the builds I’ve created back in 2012 but never shared?

in Warrior

online.1278

I persoanlly don’t even care now that who created which build. i already deleted that kinda claim page from my shoutbow build introduction pretty a long time ago. And it is kinda even strange to see that kinda claim again at here, which is totally irrelevant to its topic.

Hope you guys never do those kinda ownership claim to me since i deleted that. I already know that build has been made even before I or Tarcis made. It is just as simple as that fact, any1 who touched tactics line can be creator of shoutbow.

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Those 10 warriors aren’t top tier in EU, since they are either inactive or don’t main pvp
:<
What I wanted to say is that you are overestimating yourself a lot. Nobody knows you since you didn’t play any recent torunement and from what I’ve seen in your videos there are a lot of warriors who are superior than you and none of them would consider themself top tier. You were struggeling as shoutbow against a thief on point and asked in the forum “how to fight blindspamteefs”. If this is top warrior, every other average warrior would be top warrior as well. And you would have around 100 top warriors in EU.

So either NA is even more garbage than I thought or you are just desperately advertising yourself to stand out.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Warrior

online.1278

Those 10 warriors aren’t top 10 in EU, since they are either inactive or don’t main pvp
:<

so what do you think? You think warrior is fine just like malpractice said? You didn’t give us clear feedback on warrior after hot expansion yet..

in Warrior

dominik.9721

No warrior is garbage.That’s why I rerolled for my team to druid/revenent.
I was just joking that you consider yourself top warrior, which you defintly are not.

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

online.1278

No warrior is garbage.That’s why I rerolled for my team to druid/revenent.
I was just joking that you consider yourself top warrior, which you defintly are not.

i literally used to be one of top warrior NA since i was able to pwn both Tarcis and Crysis, but i will drop that title since haters like you hate to see this, so plz don’t hate me

Anyway i don’t play this game not that much since warrior become so bad. so i don’t need to struggle myself to keep this title. Like said at :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/To-people-who-hates-me-good-news-here/first#post5831325

I will let Malpractice.7850 be unique and only Best Warrior NA since he seem having good result since HoT, the most successor as a warrior and got into sapphire only with his warrior.

In this case, of course, he is best warrior over me, Tarcis, Crysis who ditched warrior for its bad. We were actually all failure who only knows how to complain only rather than giving an effort, which is troll.

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

dominik.9721

lmao. And because you “pwnd” them it makes you top tier?
Last soloq -match I had 1v1 against zan on my druid which I’ve won. Thinking that things like that would make you top tier is pathetic.
So ye you are pathetic. Keep practicing to hold a point as shoutbow against a thief. If you are able to manage this, you can call yourself “average”. If you are playing some tournements successfully you can call yourself “good” and when every top team wants to play with you, you can call yourself " top warrior".
Other than that you remain a forum troll who desprately tries to stand out.
There isn’t any single player who advertises himself as much as you do and still nobody knows who this guy even is.
And that has nothing to do with hate, it’s just simple reality.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Warrior

online.1278

lmao. And because you “pwnd” them it makes you top tier?
Last soloq -match I had 1v1 against zan on my druid which I’ve won. Thinking that things like that would make you top tier is pathetic.
So ye you are pathetic. Keep practicing to hold a point as shoutbow against a thief. If you are able to manage this, you can call yourself “average”. If you are playing some tournements successfully you can call yourself “good” and when every top team wants to play with you, you can call yourself " top warrior".
Other than that you remain a forum troll who desprately tries to stand out.
And that has nothing to do with hate, it’s just simple reality.

Nah, you should duel same class as your opponent. And also you don’t even need to go tourney but rather simply call each of those top players, and beat as their main class, showing that you’re best at his main class. This is my standard to become top at specific class. Becuz they literally cannot bother you since you can beat him :p

Dueling should determine everything about personal capability. For the whole environment of the game and for the title of top position.

More specifically, dueling should determine each person’s personal position, while team pvp like ESL stuffs should determine positions of his/her guilds, but not each person.

Thus the legendary title like, “Top Warrior NA” should not be related to, or cannot be achived by, going ESL meta team arena. But, it can only be settled down, and can only be obtained by only dueling, which risks one’s personal own pride, and also which is much more precious thing than money/gold stuffs.

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Malpractice.7850

Im not sure why this lit up so much, I will certainly do the duel, and never intended to take away your tag, or anything. From what I understand, you’ve given this community a ton, and theyre not treating you the best.

I certainly have respect for you, and what you’ve done, and hope you review my thread on my build, and test it out a bit, online.

in Warrior

online.1278

Im not sure why this lit up so much, I will certainly do the duel, and never intended to take away your tag, or anything. From what I understand, you’ve given this community a ton, and theyre not treating you the best.

I certainly have respect for you, and what you’ve done, and hope you review my thread on my build, and test it out a bit, online.

Actually the reason why i deleted my comment on your post becuz i know the build you posted is strong. Every people will know your build is pretty strong if they have good eyes like me. i just know it without testing your build.

And here is ny final decision upon you, i won’t duel you. You can think it that i gave up. The reason is that i just lost all my interests in this game, like for example, there is no reason to play this game anymore for me since anet REKTED all my build ShoutBow and Banner Shout by nerfing shout heal + condi cleasne capability of warhorn and also making all other jobs & classes OPer than ever and etc… It is just made me that I am literally and mentally very tired of this game.

I already took away this top warrior’s signature as you saw. But i will def return back and duel you if any warrior update in the future give me attention & interests again, which is very unlikely.

Currently i have really really 0 interest in this game.

You win! I just give up!

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

dominik.9721

well, you have already announced some weeks ago that you will quit the game but you are still here creating some drama to get attention and advertising yourself as sth. you defintly are not.

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

online.1278

well you already announced some weeks ago that you will quit the game but you are still here creating some drama to get attention and advertising yourself as sth. you defintly are not.

can you please stop hating me? I already took away that title

in Warrior

Malpractice.7850

Lets all just love eachother. Theres no hatred here. We all want warrior to be better than it currently is, and that is what we strive for.

We are just all trying to make the most out of what Anet has given us, because we love the class. And online has given a ton to this community, so, lets give a little respect to that — instead of being hostile. If anything, I should be the one upset, however, I am not. I know he did most of what he said out of jest and fun, not spite and rudeness.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You know that the kitten has gone real when The Korean Gamer, Top Warrior NA requests a duel from you :P

Anyway, I’ll humiliate him with my Rev and shut his mouth… He just doesn’t know that he’s been carried all the time

No… make a video!

So you want to take a build made for Conquest, then put it to test in a duel, and determine its strength and viability in conquest based on the results found in a duel.

Is this some sort of transcended Warrior logic or something?

in Warrior

Asato.5479

No… make a video!

So you want to take a build made for Conquest, then put it to test in a duel, and determine its strength and viability in conquest based on the results found in a duel.

I thought it was a topic about duels! Isn’kitten

Both of them are making any logic anyway, and you want a logic in this thread?

(edited by Asato.5479)

in Warrior

Asato.5479

why isn’kitten> kitten what…

“it” is censured?

(edited by Asato.5479)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

No… make a video!

I thought it was a topic about duels! Isn’kitten

Both of them are making any logic anyway, and you want a logic in this thread?

Rofl

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Anyone who feels the need to advertise superiority is in fact inferior.

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

No… make a video!

clearly you don’t understand the situation.
Malpractice in certain post said he’s reckting meta classes on his warrior and having success while saying anyone who’s QQing are bad and incapable to play warrior properly.

(edited by lighter.2708)