frenzy

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Im hoping you guys have enough motivation to make this post popular if you care about frenzy because all they are doing is taking the worst quickness ability in the game and crapping on it. We take 50% more damage which noone else comes close to suffering. In reality untraited the ability lasts 5 seconds as of now ingame ive timed it several times so the “time increase” they are doing is not actually happening. And the power of it is being halfed where as he debuff is staying happily to kill us… so uhh… lets point it out to the devs that weakening or reworking the debuff is pretty important or the ability itself will lose most of its usefulness in real combat situations.

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

Should be this:
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Frenzy

Guess what, it was used in basically every single build.
Quickness was broken before. Using a 0.25s casttime skill with quickness reduced that time to 0.125s . With a latency of 100 your client would inform you about that skill 0.025s before it actually hit you. Yeah, that will be enough time to react to something…

frenzy

in Warrior

Aarean.5398

im all for longer duration lower potency but the debuff isnt worth the tradeoff for this build they are releasing. It would be fine if it was 10 seconds 20% increase in atk speed if the increased dmg was lowered to like 10%. Makes sense

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Was a fun to skill to use in PvE. Now it’s so worthless it’s not even funny. I agree with Quickness-nerf (flawed mechanic) but we should have got something in-return.

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

I do agree this change was not well thought out as usual. Longer duration with either a 25% increased attack speed and 25% increased damage received might not be bad over the course of 10 seconds (12 if traited).

Though this does hurt the burst capability of a warrior but could assist with sustained damage. Might be a decent trade off.

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

BUT GUYS! THEY BUFFED KICK! RIGHT?! Warriors so OP!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

frenzy

in Warrior

Aarean.5398

Its funny so ive removed frenzy from my skills never to resurface until the change is tweaked… another useless ability in the warrior pool

frenzy

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

well, i need to reroll for pvp. pve wise i never used frenzy.