in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

consume your adrenaline, teleport to your target, remove chill, cripple, immo

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

As much as something like this would be awesome. it would go against what a warrior is. I think we’d have a much better chance of them just fixing our leaps.

• Leeps should be able to move to a higher level from a lower level and vice versa
  • Leaps should ignore all movement impeding effects (and the trait for them should remove these effects (Edit: This includes Chill)
  • Leaps should have increased range.

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Lol he has been playing too much Revenants. Doesn’t fit the warrior style though.

Maybe a leap that grant stab or leap that removed blind ?

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

give second phase f2

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Warriors have plenty of Stability, but removing blind would be overpowered. you can always make the argument that allowing us to ignore movement impeding conditions is totally like getting more stability. Also by allowing us to stick to an opponent better with leaps you also make it easier for us to deal with blind because we’ll hit more when we are not blinded.

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

I can see this happening

Anet " hey guys, we’ve decided to give you an f2 leap that removes all moving impairing effects, and the distance will be based on aderenaline level, but to make this more anet warriorish themed , there will be no damage, it will just be a leap, you will consume all your adrenaline, all your endurance, and because leaping that far is such a great skill in its own, it seems like you would get tired afterwards and receive a 8 second slow debuff afterwards, so enjoy your new balance patch for the next 3 years "

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

I can see this happening

Anet " hey guys, we’ve decided to give you an f2 leap that removes all moving impairing effects, and the distance will be based on aderenaline level, but to make this more anet warriorish themed , there will be no damage, it will just be a leap, you will consume all your adrenaline, all your endurance, and because leaping that far is such a great skill in its own, it seems like you would get tired afterwards and receive a 8 second slow debuff afterwards, so enjoy your new balance patch for the next 3 years "

i couldn’t agree more with u brother…

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

Warriors have plenty of Stability, but removing blind would be overpowered. you can always make the argument that allowing us to ignore movement impeding conditions is totally like getting more stability. Also by allowing us to stick to an opponent better with leaps you also make it easier for us to deal with blind because we’ll hit more when we are not blinded.

What are you comparing our stab to?? Scrapper, revs ?? Or DH??( their unlockable profession skill)

give second phase f2

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Fivedawgs.4267
emkelly.2371:
What are you comparing our stab to?? Scrapper, revs ?? Or DH??( their unlockable profession skill)

I am not, nor do I need to compare the warrior having plenty of stability to any profession. The warrior just has plenty of access to it.

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Lol he has been playing too much Revenants. Doesn’t fit the warrior style though.

Maybe a leap that grant stab or leap that removed blind ?

what is warrior style, being extremely telegraphed and slow?
this theme is old and stupid.
and this is berserker, not warrior..yea..

tbh as long as it’s teleport, don’t even need to remove chill, cripple, w/e
and warrior will be viable ganker.
since 2013, warrior has only been tanky on point fighter, i thought HoT Elite was supposed to fill roles?

(edited by lighter.2708)

give second phase f2

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

I guess they can always tweak sundering leap since Noone uses it atm.