healing singet is great!!

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Lol just take it and get a Cleric’s amulet for fun..
Stand still against the warrior or guardian whatever.. only use shield stance for there burst sometime and they cant kill ya :-P funny (not the same as a real person but still nice..)

Running healing signet now in pvp with longbow/s+shield.. works great! (berserker amulet)

in Warrior

Posted by: josephsora.4579

josephsora.4579

Stand still against the warrior or guardian whatever.. only use shield stance for there burst sometime and they cant kill ya :-P funny (not the same as a real person but still nice..)

Running healing signet now in pvp with longbow/s+shield.. works great! (berserker amulet)

Just tried in spvp hotjoin, healing signet passive heal the same as before (heal 270 with cleric)

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Just tried in spvp hotjoin, healing signet passive heal the same as before (heal 270 with cleric)

Either you’re crazy or your account is bugged or something.

Mine heals for 407/s with only 300 healing power and when I was messing with some other stuff with healing power I was up to 447/s.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: rivx.3267

rivx.3267

I don’t know i’ve been leveling a warrior and it actually healed for less after the patch. I’m still pretty low level on him though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

Healing signet scales poorly with healing power, the thing that scales good is adrenal health but guess… you need to stay full adrenaline for it to work.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Dimittri.3245

Dimittri.3245

Gotta try this later!

~Sanctum of Rall~

in Warrior

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

Healing signet scales poorly with healing power, the thing that scales good is adrenal health but guess… you need to stay full adrenaline for it to work.

To find how a heal scales, you divide its coefficient by how often you receive healing from that source.

Stage 3 Healing Surge: 1.5/30 =.05
Healing Signet: .05
Adrenal Health: .15/3 =.05

They all scale the same.

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

(edited by Veritas.6071)

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

To find how a heal scales, you divide its coefficient by how often you receive healing from that source.

They all scale the same.

Try them with health power and with no heal power in game, you will see what i am saying.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

in Warrior

Veritas.6071

They all scale the same.

Try them with health power and with no heal power in game, you will see what i am saying.

They each utilize 5% of your healing power/second. Therefore, they all increase by the same value per second per 100 healing power. They all “scale” the same.

(edited by Veritas.6071)

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

They all scale the same.

I think you’re missing that the reason Healing Signet LOOKS like it scales poorly is bc the numbers happen every second. If you only got the health from the signet every 30s like Surge you would notice a bigger numerical increase.

30 seconds

11,760 @ base 392/sec

12,810 @ 427/sec – 800something healing power (just off top of head from a build i messed with earlier)

14,010 @ 467/sec – 1500 healing power

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Veritas.6071

Here, I’ll just do the math.

Healing Signet 0 healing power: 392 hp/sec
Healing Signet 1000 healing power: (392((.05)(1000)) = 442 hp/sec

442 – 392 = 50 hp per sec gained with 1000 healing power

Adrenal Health 0 healing power: 360 hp/3 sec
Adrenal Health 1000 healing power: (360((.15)(1000)) = 510 hp/3 sec

510 – 360 = 150 hp gained per 3 sec with 1000 healing power
or
150/3 = 50 hp gained per second with 1000 healing power