help pls

help pls

in Warrior

Posted by: degoking.1482

degoking.1482

Hello all, I have been around in this game since day 1. Ive always been pretty creative with builds’ and i like to think i am a good player at least decent for sure. Since this patch I have tried so many different builds and some were ok the only one i haven’t played is ham bow because i know that build already and i’m sure its still ok. My favor I ask all my fellow warriors is to help me come up with a build. Anything u all have had success with or u would think work in a tourney not spvp. I am really at a lose and if possible would love to play something other then ham bow.

So basically what i want to open up is a thread for all new warrior builds and explanations on how they work and there rolls in team play thank you. I will repost on here as well if i do come up with something with good success thank you all.

help pls

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

In pvp hambow is stil very powerful if you ask me.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

help pls

in Warrior

degoking.1482

yes I agree as i stated im sure it would work. What I am digging for is another build other then hammer bow. Like with the new off hand axe buff or mace buff something like that. My problem with this game well warrior at least is yes i can always play ham bow to great success i’m looking for a new build something other then ham bow, I know great sword bow is also ok but other then those 2 builds if any one has found something under the radar type of build.

help pls

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Hi,

Have you tried the celestial axebow ? It was excellent, and I don’t think it has suffered too much from the patch.

Other builds that I use are burn-on-block / confuse-on-interrupt condition build, which I suppose could be played in tournament, and berserker offhand axe, which could not (it’s more of a fun thing). I still have to test them extensively post-patch, and many variations are possible (as suggested by other posters in the past), but that could give you some idea.

Regards.

help pls

in Warrior

degoking.1482

Ty for you’re response and ye i could give that ago again for sure. I had some success with hat build and prob is one of the better ones we have at this time.

help pls

in Warrior

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

The 0/2/4/4/4 condition damage support warhorn build is pretty fun

Sacrifice a little offensive power for massive team support and aoe condition removal. And it might stacks.