hey solo build for pve bossing

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikromir.4197

Nikromir.4197

hello iam new to guild wars 2, alot players says warrior is best solo class so i need ur help iam looking for a good build that can solo every mob in the game ty for any one who helps

in Warrior

Posted by: KevinB.9643

KevinB.9643

Hi there,

Iám a little surprised that no one has responded to this post yet, however Iám willing to help out.

Iám not sure warrior is the "best"at solo-ing every mob in the game however Warrior is a decent class to begin with. Being able to solo things depends on you as a player as well, not only your class. I for one can solo dungeons better as a guard, instead of Warrior.

Also, Iám not sure the Warrior is able to solo every mob in the game. I do think Warrior is able to provide a somewhat “easy-mode” feeling when solo-ing big bosses like the Gigantic Lupicus.

If you want some more help/advice in-game, feel free to add me to your friendslist and give me a pm.

Cheers!

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

Posted by: SpiritualAwakening.5347

SpiritualAwakening.5347

I do almost strictly open world pve and map completion with the various professions and I feel that most anything you would encounter out there can be defeated with any of them. Provided your skills and effects are utilized correctly to benefit the outcome of an encounter.

This doesn’t include some of the big ones like Shatterer or Fire Elemental buuut I’ve also never had a chance to try

This is just my experience. It wasn’t the same when I was a new player though. It took some time to gain the understanding of the different effects and abilities and then be able to transfer that understanding across all the professions.

Plus, you might find you do a lot better with one profession over the other! For instance, I felt like I was a terrible elementalist, haha. I survived well enough but I didn’t feel like was ever able to really utilize all the different weapons, attunements, and utilities well enough to get the most out of profession.

Anyways, welcome to GW2! Hope those links provided above help you out.