how do you kill eles?

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: ozzy.8059

ozzy.8059

well decided to move away from necro for a while and am trying out warrior, how do you kill an ele? i can hardly damage them, even when they are not in earth. They cleanse any immob i put on them and seem immune to stuns, all while i dance in their ring of fire or give up the point eventually burning to death.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Welcome to pvp. The amusement park for eles. But serious, if they are cele ele running daggers, most classes will have a problem. I think their counter is a burn guardian.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: FatRaKoon.1782

FatRaKoon.1782

Yep, killing D/D ele one on one is near impossible no matter the class you play (at equal skill level). As a warrior, your only chance to put an ele in danger is to pay attention to his rotation and play a zerker build (Maraudeur amulet will lead you nowhere).

Try to put as much pressure on him right off the bat to force him into defensive stance. Once he goes out of water, go for it without letting him rest : focus on air and fire attunements where he’s the most vulnerable, don’t let him kite you and most importantly, use your dodges to evade fire 3 and 4 in priority. Whenever you step into that fire field, get out of it immediately and cleanse. Easier said than done though, but here are the basics.

Anyway, with a Maraudeur amulet, it is not likely that you will prevail. It really lacks in damage. But even with zerker, you will have to concede the node… The only way to fight one on one, on point as a warrior is to play shoutbow. You probably won’t kill him but neither will he.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

U need Axe/shield + gs. Following build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ejMdQbI2FCWhAdIGKCKtLi+owGgHIAwSoFSBA-TpxHABEcQAuuMQAXAABeAAqs/AAHBAA

If u solely care about dealing with ele’s like 1v1, and not like in tpvp, then take armored attack, and berserker amulet.

Just auto auto auto auto super hard with axe, much preassure. Then when u have quite high adrenaline, pop frenzy (given u can burst) couple more autos till they dodge, then shield bash, evis, swap, whirlwind. All before quickness is over. And they’re screwed

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

U have to force them out of their rotations. The build relies on certain skills linking together. If u can hit them with hammer 4,5 or f1 then u can get a burst in on them

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Brawl.5178

Brawl.5178

skullcrack build does very well against them. Hybrid confusion build as well since they generally just spam skills and they are quite easy to interrupt. If they are running blind on burn however theres not a chance.

I are a warrioh

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Impossible to kill dd cele ele is already finished story. You can use Celestial Banner Shout or GS/Axe-shield to kill them.

you can go my website link below and check for video named “DD cele ele vs cele Banner Shout”.

if ele is noob gs/axe-shield will always take shorter time to kill an enemy, but banner shout will support teammates better than gs/axe-shield.

You can get the gs/axe-shield build at Anastasis Tactics’s twitch or get Banner shout at my webaite below link.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lampshade.7569

Lampshade.7569

By attacking them until their health pool reaches zero. Trying to utilize fall damage or neutral monsters is not very effective.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rygg.6237

Rygg.6237

Step out of the Ring of Fire and don’t waste your condition cleanses too early, if you’re running marauder and rampage pressure them until their first water rotation, afterwards pop up healing signet and then rampage, burst them down before they go back to water, if you’re running conditions or shoutbow it’s trickier because it’s a long stalemate, it’s not worth it if you’re not defending a cap for your team, also beware if you see back up for the ele just disengage ASAP and get to a teamfight before you get rekt.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

just wait till that cheap class is gutted

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ejMdQbI2FCWhAdIGKCKtLi+owGgHIAwSoFSBA-TpxHABEcQAuuMQAXAABeAAqs/AAHBAA

If u solely care about dealing with ele’s like 1v1, and not like in tpvp, then take armored attack, and berserker amulet.

Just auto auto auto auto super hard with axe, much preassure. Then when u have quite high adrenaline, pop frenzy (given u can burst) couple more autos till they dodge, then shield bash, evis, swap, whirlwind. All before quickness is over. And they’re screwed

lol are you even serious?
Using Gs /Axe is just bad in tpvp and a wasted slot unless you are in WvW/Hotjoin and pls stop trying to tell those people that you would handle eles with that build. With that build you can deal with bad eles and other than that if you can land some lucky eviscerate.
Zerk warriors work well against thief/mes comps and is terrible against sustained comps like duable/tripple ele and especally in a 1v1.

Grimkram [sS]

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

well decided to move away from necro for a while and am trying out warrior, how do you kill an ele? i can hardly damage them, even when they are not in earth. They cleanse any immob i put on them and seem immune to stuns, all while i dance in their ring of fire or give up the point eventually burning to death.

you don’t kill eles 1v1 with war, easy as that…if they’re totally dumb you can make them disengage for 5 secs tho

Ark 2nd Account

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Using Gs /Axe is just bad in tpvp and a wasted slot unless you are in WvW/Hotjoin and pls stop trying to tell those people that you would handle eles with that build. With that build you can deal with bad eles and other than that if you can land some lucky eviscerate.
Zerk warriors work well against thief/mes comps and is terrible against sustained comps like duable/tripple ele and especally in a 1v1.

I take it u’ve not played gw2 yet, or just really bad.
Zerker is best to deal with them. If u can’t out dps their sustain it’s worthless, and they sure can out dps your heal sig. They don’t, unlike warr, have factors that make defensive stats redundant, such as invuln, in this case, the stances. Sure, mist form, but they don’t dps mid mist form, thus also making dps stats redundant.
Evis warr wasted slot? LOL! I suppose u crawled out of shoutbow and found yourself dominated, without such carry, that it’s all of a sudden ‘unviable’. Tell me then how for example Anastarcis , and Team Radioactive, who played/play two Evis warrs.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nasir.2195

Nasir.2195

Keep constant pressure on them and burst them. Save your stability for air when they throw up aura or try to dagger 4 (Or was it 5? The KD.) you, dodge the burning speed and use zerker stance for fire when they try to zone you, and stun them when they swap to water and start casting that water breath skill.

Don’t give them room to breath and don’t waste stuns on their stability. If you start taking too much dmg, back off/run and let your regen tick a few times before going back offensive.

(edited by Nasir.2195)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Zerker is best to deal with them. If u can’t out dps their sustain it’s worthless, and they sure can out dps your heal sig. They don’t, unlike warr, have factors that make defensive stats redundant, such as invuln, in this case, the stances. Sure, mist form, but they don’t dps mid mist form, thus also making dps stats redundant.
Evis warr wasted slot? LOL! I suppose u crawled out of shoutbow and found yourself dominated, without such carry, that it’s all of a sudden ‘unviable’. Tell me then how for example Anastarcis , and Team Radioactive, who played/play two Evis warrs.

lmao
sorry after this I defintly can’t take you serious. Radioactive’s composition is just bad and they probably would lose against the >5 EU teams with their weird comp.
Tarcis killed one ele in his video with rampage after the second attempt and resetting the fight – the other ele died due to a lucky eviscerate.
WTS has shown how zerk warrior does not work against sustained duable ele comps.And everybody has already known that it’s just worse than a thief/mes comp before WTS even had started.

But I’m sure Rom who tried zerk warr against Kervs ele 24/7 is just worse than you and didn’t notice that zerk warrior wins against ele lol.
You will lose every node and every 1v1 against decent elementalists on a certain skillvl which is one of the reasons why Rom swapped to shoutbow – that he won’t lose in a 1v1, but can stalemate them in a 1v1. Zerk warrior is gimmick and I would never recommend anybody to play this in serious tournements etc unless eles get nerfed.
And if you consider mes/thief comps, potato axe warrior is indeed a wasted slot in comparison and I’ll never understand why you ever would bring a zerk warrior with roaming builds unless you can not play anything else besides that.

Saying that zerk warrior ushually would win against an ele is just bs and there’s actually nothing to discuss about.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

online.1278

lmao
sorry after this I defintly can’t take you serious. Radioactive’s composition is just bad and they probably would lose against the >5 EU teams with their weird comp.
Tarcis killed one ele in his video with rampage after the second attempt and resetting the fight – the other ele died due to a lucky eviscerate.
WTS has shown how zerk warrior does not work against sustained duable ele comps.And everybody has already known that it’s just worse than a thief/mes comp before WTS even had started.

But I’m sure Rom who tried zerk warr against Kervs ele 24/7 is just worse than you and didn’t notice that zerk warrior wins against ele lol.
You will lose every node and every 1v1 against decent elementalists on a certain skillvl which is one of the reasons why Rom swapped to shoutbow – that he won’t lose in a 1v1, but can stalemate them in a 1v1. Zerk warrior is gimmick and I would never recommend anybody to play this in serious tournements etc unless eles get nerfed.
And if you consider mes/thief comps, potato axe warrior is indeed a wasted slot in comparison and I’ll never understand why you ever would bring a zerk warrior with roaming builds unless you can not play anything else besides that.

Saying that zerk warrior ushually would win against an ele is just bs and there’s actually nothing to discuss about.

Just watched Anastasis Tactics’s video and he was able to cut down ele’s hp by around 75% when all combo (shield bash+evis+whirlwind) are successfullly inflicted.

If you watch my video, I just continuously damage using longbow’s elite plus sword’s 1st skill to cut down ele’s hp by 50% and eventually do shield bash+final thrust+flurry+then longbow’s 2nd skill to actually finish him.

Liksewise, Anastasis Tactics does normal axe attack continuously to cut down ele’s hp slowly then burst shieldbash+evis+whirlwind all of sudden to finish dd cele ele.

From the behaviour of those 2 combo from banner shout and gs/axe-shield, it is proved that critical damage that can cut down ele’s hp in very short time (1~2sec) is needed to actually kill dd cele ele. (I am very sure that this is only mechanism of how to actually kill dd cele ele) Othereise they can recover their hp to 100% back.

I think the dueling between level of cele dd ele and zerker warrior, of couse, ele skilled level at Abjured would be able to dodge both evis and shield bash (they are easy to be dodged), then I assume that dd cele would win like Dominik said, but got rekt if they can’t. It will depends on their skill but the one thing that is definite that Gs/axe-shield has damage to killl dd cele ele’s sustain level. From this perspective, dd cele ele is now definitely kill-able in 1vs1 dueling, but who gonna win will depends on the skill level of each player.

Of couse, not every people are skilled at that level, so ShoutBow would continue to be warrior meta since meta build should be used by many players, at least ShoutBow allowing them survived from them regardless of how skilled they are.

We just have to wait some1 using gs/axe-shield if he can actually pwn dd ele at abjured skill level in tourney haha

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

I play both classes and its not an easy fight. In a 1vs1 as a warrior you cant out-sustain a good ele, so you need to finish fast or just run/don’t engage it. 2vs1 in your favor is another thing, and very easy if you are smart, as warriors can dish really good damage fast and eles have low hp & armor, making them really vulnerable to burst damage if you coordinate attacks with your friend.

Now for the “tips”:

- As most people called, the best way to kill a ele is making him rotate into water WITHOUT burning your best burst. You need it for when they leave water and don’t have a reliable heal. Depending on your build it can be achieved in different ways.

- If you have a bow USE IT. D/D eles don’t have range… dont go to the ele, let him come to you with 3 or 4 arrows in his chest and your ring of fire beneath your feet, that’s a better way to start the battle.

- Use Rampage, I know it has a looooong cd, but it gives all the things that a ele can fear: heavy damage that can surpass their healing & a good amount of CC. (knockdown, stun, knock back) Eles have only 1 reliable form of stability and on heave cd: armor of earth. So use that only your advantage, if they waste it: rampage their kitten. In my experience a well placed and used rampage is the more reliable way to kill an ele.

- Skullcrack or other CC builds are one option to consider but in my experience more difficult to master as correct dpsing them, as you will need not to waste the CC attacks when the ele blinds you. (and some blinds are instant)

- Be smart and don’t fear the ring of fire: RoF only burns you when you trespass its border without dodging or using some kind of evade. This means that you can fight IN or OUT of it without problems. I know that dancing in the border is very fun, but please, don’t do it. (unless you are a necro and want to return tons of stacks of burning in the eles face)

- Know the attunements: in fire try to avoid the burning, in air be careful with the shocking aura, in water and earth just pressure him as he cant do meaningful damage.

(edited by Naurgalen.2374)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

@online: read my post , I have written why tarcis won the “1v1s”. First one he resetted the fight and won by a lucky eviscerate and bad plays from the ele and second one he won with rampage.

And to stalemate eles you don’t have to play your self proclaimed banner shoutwarr. Every shoutbow build -doesn’t matter if cele or settler – can stalemate eles in a 1v1. But none of those builds will win against an ele unless he’s terrible.

I really doubt that even in the NA scene phantaram would ever lose a 1v1 on a node against an axe potato warrior in a serious tournement game unless he’s using rampage
And recommending people to play WvW-builds in pvp because you would kill eles with those builds is not just a lie it’s pathetic.

Grimkram [sS]

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

lmao

Didn’t read all cuz at this point u’ve just showed yourself ignorant and inexperienced. I won 100-0 to Kervv on point 1v1, he on cele me evis when I met him the other day in pvp

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Didn’t read all cuz at this point u’ve just showed yourself ignorant and inexperienced. I won 100-0 to Kervv on point 1v1, he on cele me evis when I met him the other day in pvp

hahaha ok, then pls teach ROM as well, senpai

Grimkram [sS]

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

online.1278

@online: read my post , I have written why tarcis won the “1v1s”. First one he resetted the fight and won by a lucky eviscerate and bad plays from the ele and second one he won with rampage.

And to stalemate eles you don’t have to play your self proclaimed banner shoutwarr. Every shoutbow build -doesn’t matter if cele or settler – can stalemate eles in a 1v1. But none of those builds will win against an ele unless he’s terrible.

I really doubt that even in the NA scene phantaram would ever lose a 1v1 on a node against an axe potato warrior in a serious tournement game unless he’s using rampage
And recommending people to play WvW-builds in pvp because you would kill eles with those builds is not just a lie it’s pathetic.

No offense, but I have to say.

The reason I use banner with shout is not becuz of killing ele. It just gives huge healing synergy when banner regen heal is combined with shout heal and cleric amulet. It just greatly boosts bunkering capacity plus superior healing support to allies than having just fear me or on my mark : I get heal amount equivalent to 2800 heal per every 10sec and it feels like i have one more healing signet and grant it to all of allies. It just really good at teamfight even though i cannot kill dd cele ele (when j go with cleric, not cele) : winning at teamfight grants more probability of winning rate of entire match than winning against just a dd cele ele by duel. Personally i can say that I can survive and handle the point from even 2 dd cele ele at Koto level in Anastasis Tactics’s video if I use cleric banner shout build, neither i can kill though.

For gs/axe-shield, yes, we have to wait if any gs/axe-shield war can beat Phantaram.

(edited by online.1278)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

hahaha ok, then pls teach ROM as well, senpai

?

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Asked Blackjack in my guild about zerkwarr vs ele and got this response:

I Jigglypuff I : " none wins against ele unless you are a necro and get perfect condi transferes"

Seems you are better than Kervv, better than Blackjack and since Rom ushually has lost against Kervv you are also better than him. Seems you are best player world.

nois mate

Grimkram [sS]

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Asked Blackjack in my guild about zerkwarr vs ele and got this response:

I Jigglypuff I : " none wins against ele unless you are a necro and get perfect condi transferes"

Seems you are better than Kervv, better than Blackjack and since Rom ushually has lost against Kervv you are also better than him. Seems you are best player world.

nois mate

Wouldn’t go that far, but thanks ^-^

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

Another thing: People should worry less about facing phantarams ele 1vs1 with their warriors and more about improving themselves vs normal players. 99,99999% of eles that you will fight in PvP are not in his level and will make plentiful of mistakes (the eles rotation for example has some tricks and even phantaram admitted to sometimes screw it), capitalizing on them and not making stupid decisions should win vs them.

And even if you play vs a pro far superior than yourself, remember that this is a team game, and if he caps a point all the game, that alone doesn’t win the match. Help your team, cap other points, do objectives…. play smart.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nath.3918

Nath.3918

I play something similiar to this but this is better against ele.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAscTjMdQjHWGCWeAnIGmCq7ICgXXDiavGwH/rLAA-TpBFwACOBANOEAMOCAt2fAaZAAPAAA

Make sure to use your fire field to fullest whith leap combo for fire aura and sometimes for blast aura.

Watch your condies and swap weapons also for clearing fire stacks. Swap near ele for longow to burst with sigil and #2 for burning.

Dodge through ring of fire or just stay in it (it doesnt give fire stacks that way).

Also make sure to hit with sword #4 and to be close with #5 to make him pay with nice bleed.

Use stability when he is in AIR!

With sword trait + fury + signet training you are nearly at 100% crit,

You can also stack might 5 signet + 2 weapon swap(multiple times!!!)+ 3 fire combo+fire aura(1stack every second for a hit on you)+ 3 great justice = you are at 22 to 25 stacks as D/D ELE

Now you are on even ground, just learn how to hit with your chain(auto attack) on swords to stack adrenalin for lvl 3 burst on longow for biggest burn and longer time to make your fire field combos (also to clean condies)

Ele will eventually die from bleed/torment/burn/retaliation/CRIT DMG/sigils.

BTW most of the time you have quickness!!! because ELE drop under 50% of health pretty quickly he just heals back up…. So you can finish him with sword #3 if you find a window

If you are in trouble pop your healing signet for rezistance and laugh as he put 12 stacks of burn and chill on you but he still died!

It takes time to master the timings and position your AoEs to hit ELE and also get most of combos but they can be killed Offcourse you cant always win :P

EDIT: I forgot, sword #4 and longbow #4 and #5 are projectils use it to apply more burning!
If you need you can pop F1 on sword or on longbow even beffore full adrenaline for condie cleanse but I dont recommend it too much

Natix Lin – rev

(edited by Nath.3918)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

yep sounds pretty much like the basic rotation which I’m using with my shoutbow aswell against eles.
One difference is that I’m using geomancy/doom on lb – so everytime he’s on waterattunement spam sowrd autoattack and swap weapons for the geo/doom proc right after he left waterattunement. Using lb #4 and #5 and sword leap #2 only if you have placed your firefield to get might / additonal burning. And watch out when the ele is on earth, he can disable your firefield which is a huge disadvantage for you.

Bad eles will die if you use this basic rotation, decent eles don’t care about your rotation and good eles have a rotation themselves.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Archaon.9524

zapdos also forgot one thing tho: " none wins against ele unless you are a necro and get perfect condi transferes and you engage ele with at least >50% ds"

with no ds is gonna kitten you anyway

quoting jim (Who used to train with kervv) after dieing once vs condi mesmer “If i die 1v1 vs anything while on cele d/d it’s because i made mistakes”

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Archaon.9524

lmao

We then have 2 possible options here:

- Kervv was both sleeping/drunk AND out of cds

- You’re better than rom

I’d definately bet on the first one

Ark 2nd Account

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: unlucky.9285

unlucky.9285

thanks for the advice guys =) getting a bit better (i dont insta die against thieves any more >.<) eles are hit or miss but so far it doesnt matter what i play its the same… even necro i can be winning but it takes so long that a buddy will always show up.

i dont dance in and out of the ring if i can help it but they usually drop it so the edge drops directly on top of me and then boom 7 instant burn stacks! na acount eu has 100 more ping bleah

(edited by unlucky.9285)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

lmao

We then have 2 possible options here:

- Kervv was both sleeping/drunk AND out of cds

- You’re better than rom

I’d definately bet on the first one

Quite simple. On point. Autoattack till about half hp (axe) whilst keeping preassure with stab. Wait with burst so he can’t pull out after. Frenzy then said combo and dead.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

still being confident and telling people that zerk warr would beat ele 1v1 and telling me I would be unexperienced in PvP – biggest lol I’ve ever given.

Grimkram [sS]

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Pretentious lack of skill. Biggest lol I’ve ever given.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Ye you’re right that’s the reason why every top team is playing with zerk axe warriors.
But probably people like Alköre and Rom etc are just lacking in skill and are worse than you.
I’m curious why you actually don’t get offers from those top teams to join. I mean you would be very valuable in those teams – cap close and kill the crossing ele.

Quite simple. On point. Autoattack till about half hp (axe) whilst keeping preassure with stab. Wait with burst so he can’t pull out after. Frenzy then said combo and dead.

nice strat btw. not even considering that the ele can LoS, right the lightning / blink away when you pop stab/frenzy and returning then etc.

Just not worth to discuss with people like you if I read your comments.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Ye you’re right that’s the reason why every top team is playing with zerk axe warriors.
But probably people like Alköre and Rom etc are just lacking in skill and are worse than you.
I’m curious why you actually don’t get offers from those top teams to join. I mean you would be very valuable in those teams – cap close and kill the crossing ele.

nice strat btw. not even considering that the ele can LoS, right the lightning / blink away when you pop stab/frenzy and returning then etc.

Just not worth to discuss with people like you if I read your comments.

Zerk warrior? Marauder. I merely said if u wanna solely kill ele and nothing else, u can swap to zerker.

- LoS: = How are u gonna LoS on point? ez decap. Also, meele, LoS doesn’t do kitten.
- Port, ride the lightning: Decap.
- Everything else: quickness.

And I love your stupidity, and it all makes sense now, seeing u with shoutbow haha.
You implied that because of my tags [Vs], and [Cake], that both don’t main pvp. You used that to make your escape, to instantly block me after implying I’m not worthy speaking to, wich about 99% of ppl who realize their stupidity do to prevent further faults to be advertised. Atleast u realized it.
Wich is irrelevant, and irrelevant to any type of tpvp skill I have, and in wich turn, is also irrelevant to 1v1. In fact, wvw (my wvw) is 90% 1v1’s. So if anything it makes more qualified than shoutbow scrub XD. Wich it was all about buddy. 1v1 ele.
I don’t understand what missleads your understanding, altho I’m quite sure it’s your ignorance

I take it your hilarious escape and block meant I ‘won’? I take it u will only throw irrelevant assumptions and act of being humored to cover it all up. So I’ll most likely not be bothered to give a kitten about your pretense any further.

(edited by Obindo.6802)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

- LoS: = How are u gonna LoS on point? ez decap. Also, meele, LoS doesn’t do kitten.

And this guy calls me unexperienced. ok.
Not to mention that you can LoS 24/7 on waterfallnode for example without losing the cap or that you can port away without losing the cap promptly on every node – - why would an ele care about that you decap a point for maybe 10 seconds? An ele will simply outsustain you.

You’re telling the people here that you would kill eles with that one pony trick not even considering the ele can LoS/disengage for a couple of time so that your one pony trick is completly gone.
After I told you that life isn’t that easy against some known eles, you are saying that I have to be bad and unexperienced, calling me ignorant and acting like I would be the evil man here.

And I love your stupidity, and it all makes sense now, seeing u with shoutbow haha.

Happens if you’re playing in a team. Not every team likes to play with suboptimal zerk builds but prefers the meta in PvP.

Every top player says that ele should ushally win against zerk warr and you are saying that they’re all wrong and you doubt that ROM would be better than you – but still you are calling ME ignorant – that’s pathetic
You are collero / Vingador on warrior. And that’s why I blocked you ingame and will ignore you here as well, play some cof p1 do some wvw with vaanss, keep saying you are better than rom and kervv etc. – but pls stop to call other people ignorant allthough you are obviously the ignorant person here, calling other people bad in the first answer you’ve given.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

And this guy calls me unexperienced. ok.
Not to mention that you can LoS 24/7 on waterfallnode for example without losing the cap or that you can port away without losing the cap promptly on every node – - why would an ele care about that you decap a point for maybe 10 seconds? An ele will simply outsustain you.

You’re telling the people here that you would kill eles with that one pony trick not even considering the ele can LoS/disengage for a couple of time so that your one pony trick is completly gone.
After I told you that life isn’t that easy against some known eles, you are saying that I have to be bad and unexperienced, calling me ignorant and acting like I would be the evil man here.

Happens if you’re playing in a team. Not every team likes to play with suboptimal zerk builds but prefers the meta in PvP.

Every top player says that ele should ushally win against zerk warr and you are saying that they’re all wrong and you doubt that ROM would be better than you – but still you are calling ME ignorant – that’s pathetic
You are collero / Vingador on warrior. And that’s why I blocked you ingame and will ignore you here as well, play some cof p1 do some wvw with vaanss, keep saying you are better than rom and kervv etc. – but pls stop to call other people ignorant allthough you are obviously the ignorant person here, calling other people bad in the first answer you’ve given.

Still. I’m meele. LoS doesn’t do anything. Line of sight would either mean to pack/stack mobs in pve cuz they have to walk to you to get ‘LoS’ or to block a projectile because of ‘LoS’. U even said it yourself. ‘usually’. I merely gave example on how to get best shot at killing ele. At no point in time did I say. Zerker warr = 100% win vs cele ele ez mode bois. Just find it to give best possibility to kill ele. Given it’s super high and quick burst.

I never said I was better than ROM or Kervv? wtf xD. U’re the one that keeps implying it sarcastically.

And no ty, not done pve in about a year.

(edited by Obindo.6802)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

That’s why I wrote LoS/Disengage. Idc if you call it “disengage” / “leave the point” / “LoS on the point”/ “juke around” /“blink or right the lighting away”- Fact of the matter is an ele can bypass your melee dps pretty easy – heal up and your one pony trick -tactic is history and won’t work twice against at least a decent ele.

Further, I directly wrote in the first answer that it is possible to kill (bad) eles with zerk warrior – like it is possible to kill (bad) eles with shoutbow. I never said that you CAN NOT kill them with zerk warrior. A thief , a guard ,a ranger CAN also beat eles. But you were clearly trying to act like it would be normal that zerk warriors gonna kill eles – and that’s bs. After telling you that you are obviously wrong, you started to tell me how bad, unexperienced and ignorant I had to be and what no so.
And telling us here that you would have a 100% winrate against kervv and according to what you whispered me ingame about rom – I’m not sure if it was the intention of you to imply that you are better/equal or not but at least it sounded like that

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

Welcome to pvp. The amusement park for eles. But serious, if they are cele ele running daggers, most classes will have a problem. I think their counter is a burn guardian.

Necros are probably a more effective counter. Very high survivability, boon corruption, condition transfer, multiple unblockable hard CC and chill. Makes it easy to throw them out of rotations, make them fight with weakness instead of huge might stacks and they can’t keep up with necro sustain.

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

That’s why I wrote LoS/Disengage. Idc if you call it “disengage” / “leave the point” / “LoS on the point”/ “juke around” /“blink or right the lighting away”- Fact of the matter is an ele can bypass your melee dps pretty easy – heal up and your one pony trick -tactic is history and won’t work twice against at least a decent ele.

Further, I directly wrote in the first answer that it is possible to kill (bad) eles with zerk warrior – like it is possible to kill (bad) eles with shoutbow. I never said that you CAN NOT kill them with zerk warrior. A thief , a guard ,a ranger CAN also beat eles. But you were clearly trying to act like it would be normal that zerk warriors gonna kill eles – and that’s bs. After telling you that you are obviously wrong, you started to tell me how bad, unexperienced and ignorant I had to be and what no so.
And telling us here that you would have a 100% winrate against kervv and according to what you whispered me ingame about rom – I’m not sure if it was the intention of you to imply that you are better/equal or not but at least it sounded like that

Heal up? I auto. #1 Their heal doesn’t outheal my constant auto (once again given the scenario on point) and disengage? First off, decap AND I auto. And then the oneshot is instant. Nah, ele doesn’t have to be bad. He just doesn’t need to have a reaction, and then acting, clikcing, positioning and clicking away, all with realizing instantly that it will oneshot, withing the 0.2 sec animation (dunno how quick it is, feels like that (quickness)).

One pony-trick? No? Autoattack has no cd, and the burst I gave as example is just the one I find most effective.

I never said anything about 100% win rate? I said I 100-0’d him the other day. Also, I dunno what topic u refer to with ROM. Never claimed anything about ROM, most likely another sarcastic claim u say, implying I say it.

And yes I claimed that based on observations u must be as I implied it, stupid. But given everything u’ve said, it must be that u and I are perceiving different situations. And thus a misunderstanding. Everything else seems illogical and improbable by this point. So sorry about that if that’s the case.

(edited by Obindo.6802)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

I have to admit, I only understand a very few sentences of your text but it’s enough to understand that it is hopeless to discuss this any further with a guy like you.

If eles wouldn’t get nerfed anyways, I’m pretty sure every top team would have rerolled axe -zerk-warrior after reading your onesided instruction about how zerk warriors gonna kill eles with axe autoattack / eviscerate.
All those eles can be happy about that the top tier warriors didn’t read this thread yet – they all would reroll immediately.

Have a lovely time my friend.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Just wait till tomorrow’s nerfs and you will have a better chance against ele.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Lol, funny kitten here. Doesn’t matter what top elemental can do with D/D if 95% of the elementals are several tiers below them. I have 50/50 win rate with my Dual Axe / GS warrior against elementals in my bracket and I am not by any means competition worthy on my warrior.

Yes, when the elemental is on point I don’t stand a flipping chance but that is not the case the majority of the time. Play your class better then your opponent plays their class and you will win. What top tier players can or can’t do against each other on a perfect day is irrelevant. You beat elementals by bursting them down while they are in their offensive attunements. DPS warriors are fully capable of doing that.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Not anymore, people. With the introduction of the new and improved earth eles, you can no longer burst them down! 100% uptime of 40% damage reduction in melee range! 100% immunity to critical hits in earth attunement! Behold the new meta!

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Anastasis.7258

Anastasis.7258

Just want to share some opinion about berserker warrior.
Currently, a decent berserker warrior is having 50/50 chance against anything besides a good mesmer. You can make the chance higher to like 70/30 or 60/40 depends on how you play and how your opponent plays.

Hope this helps.

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Currently, a decent berserker warrior is having 50/50 chance against anything besides a good mesmer. You can make the chance higher to like 70/30 or 60/40 depends on how you play and how your opponent plays.

Hope this helps.

Thank you <3

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Hope this helps.

If a zerk class would have a 50%, 60% or 70% winrate against even pointholders, I’m pretty curious why not a single top team except Radioactive ( if you even consider them top tier) is playing with zerk warriors.
I still think that zerk warrior works well in combination with a bunkerguard against thief/mes comps but beside that it is atm. just a wasted spot and inferior to mes/thief in every aspect. But let’s see what the patch brings along.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

i killed 2 eles here , hammer/gs is a good way to counter them

A wolf among sheep

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: ozzy.8059

ozzy.8059

well i am finding i cant kill anything lolz… i daze them they stunbreak.. 100 blades just cant do enough damage unless i have a buddy to lock them down. its just kite for days and kill me faster then i can kill them as i chase after them hitting auto attack..

how do you kill eles?

in Warrior

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Not anymore, people. With the introduction of the new and improved earth eles, you can no longer burst them down! 100% uptime of 40% damage reduction in melee range! 100% immunity to critical hits in earth attunement! Behold the new meta!

100% immunity to critical hits in earth attunement

Time to adapt. This totally invalidates precision and ferocity so long as they’re in Earth. Earth also gives nasty bleeds and has a projectile reflect at least for staff eles so soldier’s would be optimal against them. However, a good ele won’t stay in Earth forever (if they do something’s broken somewhere) so some of the precision and ferocity would become useful again eventually. Fighting elementalists is an uphill battle, though in MMO rock paper scissors light armor classes traditionally hard counter heavy armored while mediums take out light and heavy being good against medium. It’s why warlocks drop like rocks to rogues while paladins and death knights are an uphill battle (in Cataclysm, haven’t played WoW since then) but still possible to beat. On a frost mage the same issue, although I did run into a warrior that gave me a very hard time in a battleground.

Still, this is Guild Wars 2 not WoW but the rock papper scissors scheme is typically consistent.