if you nerf earth shaker u better fix it....

in Warrior

Posted by: uneditedbrute.8136

uneditedbrute.8136

srsly have u ever attempted to use earth shaker on a slope? i say attempted because IT DOES NOT WORK ON DIFFERENT ELEVATIONS.

so anet if u decide (which i recommend u dont) to nerf its damage YOU BETTER MAKE SURE U FIX THE CONTROL SIDE OF IT.

warriors sound off DO NOT LET ANET THINK ITS OK TO NERF ITS DMG BUT NOT FIX ITS BUGGYNESS!

ps this has been an issue since day one.

Marrett
Officer of Zero Negative
Charr Jesus

-Marrett-
-=Charr Jesus=-
[ZN] Zero Negative of Blackgate

in Warrior

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

The only thing I’d like is if the animation fired faster. It’s the most telegraphed move in GW2, so if someone has End they’re gonna roll it really easily.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pibriamal.8719

Pibriamal.8719

I just made a topic about it in the bugs forum, but I can’t be the first one…

It doesn’t do any good to report bugs in this forum.

in Warrior

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

I’ve been able to land earthshakers on unlevel terrain since last patch. The slam effect is still in midair but it hits and stuns the target just fine

in Warrior

Posted by: red.2387

red.2387

Doesn’t work very well on uneven terrain from my experience. Sometimes it hits, usually it doesn’t. This goes for hills or stairs.

in Warrior

Posted by: shishike.3958

shishike.3958

im wondering if we have 100 or 1000 votes for this, will they take this problem srsly?

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

They wont fix it bc its engine problem.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

Because they have all the other 1 million bugs on the docket to fix… best of luck.

in Warrior

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Op

Your threats to Arena.net will never work, it will only make it worse for your class.

As a result, embrace yourself for total punishment to war. class..

As the saying goes, “threats only bring death closer”

Is that what you want for war class?

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Warrior

Posted by: Nanashi.5704

Nanashi.5704

This has been an issue since launch so I wouldn’t count on a fix.

in Warrior

Posted by: AttackAttack.8917

AttackAttack.8917

You mean like this? http://www.twitch.tv/attack__attack/c/3135955 22 seconds in

Edit* I also just noticed my ‘Rush’ misses as well but that may have been dodged.

[sF] Select Few – Fort Aspenwood
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/attack__attack/profile

(edited by AttackAttack.8917)

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

srsly have u ever attempted to use earth shaker on a slope? i say attempted because IT DOES NOT WORK ON DIFFERENT ELEVATIONS.

so anet if u decide (which i recommend u dont) to nerf its damage YOU BETTER MAKE SURE U FIX THE CONTROL SIDE OF IT.

warriors sound off DO NOT LET ANET THINK ITS OK TO NERF ITS DMG BUT NOT FIX ITS BUGGYNESS!

Marrett
Officer of Zero Negative
Charr Jesus

Migrate to a different game. It’s mainly a giant cosmetic monopoly and they’re focused with this. There’s a lot they could do to every class like add new skills by the end of 2013, which I doubt will be happening until 2014…. or fix a persistant bug that’s been around since day 1 like you said. You and I can both see who gives a kitten and who doesn’t.

in Warrior

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Marrett
Officer of Zero Negative
Charr Jesus

Migrate to a different game. It’s mainly a giant cosmetic monopoly and they’re focused with this. There’s a lot they could do to every class like add new skills by the end of 2013, which I doubt will be happening until 2014…. or fix a persistant bug that’s been around since day 1 like you said. You and I can both see who gives a kitten and who doesn’t.

Just migrate to a different game to complain aobut another thing.

[DONE]

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

It does need to be fixed, but all seriousness was cast aside when you cited your character name “Charr Jesus” I nearly died.