just nerf heal sig to silence the whiners

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

seriously its getting boring listening to them and frankly its a little over the top. Lets just put warrior back on track and where it is. I dont wanna see a nerf or a buff at this point and healsignet is blowing it for all of us.

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Good idea. They never should have buffed the passive so much but should have given the active some kind of secondary effect instead.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Why do you even care if ppl whine? Their tears are like a fine wine. Drink it while you can, another fotm will show it’s head soon enough im sure.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Change it for sPvP, since for WvW and PVE it’s balanced.
-5 sec from CD, +50% heal on activate, -1/3 regen.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

erhm. no… 600 hp/s (adrenal heal and sig) is not balanced. there is a reason everyone wants us nerfed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

erhm. no… 600 hp/s (adrenal heal and sig) is not balanced. there is a reason everyone wants us nerfed.

I like this guy

in Warrior

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

When signets were changed, Anet clearly stated that they wanted signets to have a powerful passive and active effect, and that they wanted players to have to choose between using the active or leaving the passive going.

Most signets now follow that design philosophy, except for healing signet. The healing signet active is very very weak and definitely needs a slight buff, while the passive needs a slight reduction.

It should not be a skill where warriors unbind their heal button to avoid accidentally using the active portion of the signet.

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Just make it active.

I don’t know, swap hps between passive and active, or put passive hps on active and something else on passive.

There, done.

There are a lot of ways you can make warrior harder to play without nerfing him.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Just make it active.

I don’t know, swap hps between passive and active, or put passive hps on active and something else on passive.

There, done.

There are a lot of ways you can make warrior harder to play without nerfing him.

If the hps was moved to the active use and it was given a different passive effect, Anet could get very creative and introduce more interactive and fun mechanics to the class (like they did with Signet of Might). All of the other warrior signets, except healing signet, have some very cool mechanics.

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Healing signet is fine.
You people must not have been around when warriors didn’t have this and were literally the laughing stock of sPVP.

Just because people whine there’s no reason to nerf a viable tool into the ground. Why? Because noobs ask for it?

Healing signet has a strong passive regen – but that’s the deal – it is passive – your active heal is terrible and you can do little to counter a spike.
People don’t really understand this and feel it is OP. Learn to poison, and time your bursts when they are out of options to block them.

Warriors not being a freekill anymore has gotten so many people mad it’s not even funny.

Do you guys even play this class?

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Do you really consider this balanced in any game mode? This kind of passive gameplay should never be permitted. Right now warriors are boring to play and boring to play against. And this issue isn’t exactly new, it’s just that it has hit a critical point now thanks to a plethora of other buffs. It used to take skill to survive out there as a warrior and now any chimp can just waltz into a throng of enemies and come out unscathed. They’ve allowed it to get to this point and now they have to do something about it.

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Healing signet is fine.
You people must not have been around when warriors didn’t have this and were literally the laughing stock of sPVP.

Just because people whine there’s no reason to nerf a viable tool into the ground. Why? Because noobs ask for it?

Healing signet has a strong passive regen – but that’s the deal – it is passive – your active heal is terrible and you can do little to counter a spike.
People don’t really understand this and feel it is OP. Learn to poison, and time your bursts when they are out of options to block them.

Warriors not being a freekill anymore has gotten so many people mad it’s not even funny.

Yeah, but poweful passive stuf has always been the bane of the game.

Remember phantasm mesmers? The real reason they were OP in 1v1 was because they could put all the pressure they wanted on the enemy whithout risk of being pressured in return.

For example, you could summon a phantom and deal a good deal of damage to the enemy while running away.

Without the need to stop and heal, warriors can pressure you all day.

Another idea for healing signet: making it a toggle utility.

Toggled off, provides nothing.

Toggled on, provides CRAZY healing regeneration (800 hps, for example), BUT dramatically increases direct and condition damage received (+50%, for example).

Put a cooldown on toggle ability, and there you have it, a skill that rewards strategic gameplay. As long as the warrior can use that batter than the enemy can exploit the penalty, the warrior is OP. As long as the enemy can exploit it better, the warrior will be wiped out in seconds.

No need to nerf the warrior. But IMHO the class has to become smarter.

in Warrior

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

I’m pretty sure any class can tank 3 normal pve mobs with heals. Using the heal signet for the passive effect is a legit way to use a heal. It’s no different than any other class occasionally pressing 6. I saw a heal working as intended

in Warrior

Fungalfoot.7213

I’m pretty sure any class can tank 3 normal pve mobs with heals. Using the heal signet for the passive effect is a legit way to use a heal. It’s no different than any other class occasionally pressing 6. I saw a heal working as intended

What other class can passively regenerate almost a thousand health per second? Paired with the superior natural defenses of a warrior this is gamebreakingly overpowered.

in Warrior

redslion.9675

What other class can passively regenerate almost a thousand health per second? Paired with the superior natural defenses of a warrior this is gamebreakingly overpowered.

Engineer can reach 800 hps WITHOUT the healing skill, just with bombs, regeneration from trait and regeneration from boon.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

Do you really consider this balanced in any game mode? This kind of passive gameplay should never be permitted. Right now warriors are boring to play and boring to play against. And this issue isn’t exactly new, it’s just that it has hit a critical point now thanks to a plethora of other buffs. It used to take skill to survive out there as a warrior and now any chimp can just waltz into a throng of enemies and come out unscathed. They’ve allowed it to get to this point and now they have to do something about it.

A heal spec is surviving mobs. I’m so amazed.
Also did you notice he has 2100 toughness ? And almost 3400 armor?
And you’re surprised he’s not dying?
He is not going to die – just as a bunker guardian is not going to die against those mobs with a full defensive build.

Think before you post – it helps.

It used to be that warriors would be shredded out there without any sustain. I bet you didn’t play the class back then.
There is a reason that " OP " signet was made the way it is. There is a reason the class was in a terrible state before.
Why would you suggest going back to that instead of suggesting ways to buff other classes if you feel they’re not up to par?

(edited by Harper.4173)

in Warrior

Senjun.8149

It used to be that warriors would be shredded out there without any sustain. I bet you didn’t play the class back then.
There is a reason that " OP " signet was made the way it is. There is a reason the class was in a terrible state before.
Why would you suggest going back to that instead of suggesting ways to buff other classes if you feel they’re not up to par?

It’s alot more work to bring all the other professions up to par with the warrior rather than bringing the warrior back down to our level. They buffed you guys and you needed a buff but this was overkill you got way to much handed to you and some of it needs to be taken away.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

It’s alot more work to bring all the other professions up to par with the warrior rather than bringing the warrior back down to our level. They buffed you guys and you needed a buff but this was overkill you got way to much handed to you and some of it needs to be taken away.

What you said is terrible and makes little sense.

If one class is good – and the rest are broken – fixing the issue by breaking the one good class with a nerf to appease the angry forum folk isn’t the way to go about it.
Because at the end of the day you’ll have a lot of unhappy warriors -since you nerfed their class – but all the other players will get over this in a week and feel unhappy and unsatisfied because their classes are still broken.

The right way to go about it – even if it takes MUCH longer – is to slowly bring all classes up to par with warrior until you’ve reached a balanced state. Where everyone is happy with their class and nobody feels that one class is significantly better than another.

Just like in life – the quick and easy way is never the good choice.

in Warrior

Senjun.8149

If one class is good – and the rest are broken – fixing the issue by breaking the one good class with a nerf to appease the angry forum folk isn’t the way to go about it.
Because at the end of the day you’ll have a lot of unhappy warriors -since you nerfed their class – but all the other players will get over this in a week and feel unhappy and unsatisfied because their classes are still broken.

The right way to go about it – even if it takes MUCH longer – is to slowly bring all classes up to par with warrior until you’ve reached a balanced state. Where everyone is happy with their class and nobody feels that one class is significantly better than another.

Well alot of ele’s were unhappy when they nerfed us 3 times in a row and alot of mesmers were unhappy when confusion was nerfed and thieves were unhappy when heartseeker and stealth was nerfed but you deal with it because being part of an mmorpg means everything about us is susceptible to change good and bad.

Why do warriors deserve different treatment? They can afford to have a few angry warriors considering they are the most definately the most played profession atm (by observation)

When a profession has the best mobility, the best sustain, above average CC, above average damage and near conditiom immunity it means it’s time for a nerf. Atm warriors are stronger than vanilla bunker DD eles and nothing is being done about it. Way back then i use to agree saying we deserved nerfs etc and didn’t even play bunker for that reason.

I’m a strong supporter of balance and always have been in any game ive played. I’ve seen this greed and selfishness in many players before that they want to cling to something overpowered because they like feeling the power of being more useful than everyone else.

in Warrior

Fungalfoot.7213

Engineer can reach 800 hps WITHOUT the healing skill, just with bombs, regeneration from trait and regeneration from boon.

I said passively. Applying a boon is not passive. This all ticks without the warrior doing ANYTHING to actually make it tick. I don’t have an issue with regeneration builds since the regeneration can be disabled by stripping the boon. Short of the warrior actually being dumb enough to pop his heal there is no stripping this.

in Warrior

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

Your point being? So in order to match the healing from 1 heal skill that warrior has the engineer must not only spam bombs(IE be in melee range or be doing 0 damage) has to apply regeneration(which btw would in fact most likely require them to use their heal or toolbelt heal in order to gain that regen buff) and go 20 points into a trait tree for 1 trait and then 30 points into another tree for a different trait. All of that to get the equivalent of 3 skill points. Face it, to match the passive regen of signet(we’re not even taking into account the damage loss or survivability loss another class would have to undergo to obtain this feat) another class would have to spec entirely for it and probably still wouldn’t even match it, let alone achieve the same amount of utility.

So just to sum up.
Engineer Requirements for Large Regen
20 Trait points in Alchemy
30 Trait points in Inventions
Spamming Bombs the entire time
Somehow apply regeneration, most likely via your heal skill/heal toolbelt skill

Warrior Requirements for Large Regen
Put on healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Tyrannus Blade.3408

Tyrannus Blade.3408

Would making the passive healing and healing power coefficient on the signet scale with adrenaline like with healing surge help at all?

in Warrior

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

ANet needs to buff bad players, not nerf heal sig.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in Warrior

Necrotize.2974

And this right here is why nothing is ever agreed upon.
Something is OP or needs to be toned down
People complain and ask for it to be nerfed
People who want it to stay just say everyone who can’t beat it is just bad

Guess anytime something is in need of a buff or a nerf we should just leave it because you know, it was all probably just the player’s skill causing the problem. If that were true though, why would various warriors themselves be calling it over the top? Who cares, skill is all the matters and every class is perfectly balanced and requires the exact same amount of skill to play right?

in Warrior

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Guess anytime something is in need of a buff or a nerf we should just leave it because you know, it was all probably just the player’s skill causing the problem. If that were true though, why would various warriors themselves be calling it over the top? Who cares, skill is all the matters and every class is perfectly balanced and requires the exact same amount of skill to play right?

Bad players don’t understand the cause of a balance issue, and just point fingers at whatever they can think of, in an attempt to justify their frustration. More often than not their ‘problem’ is not a genuine issue, and their solution is a bad one. This is one of those cases; players are frustrated and confused about warriors, so they cry and point fingers at healing signet, instead of looking at other factors (their own ability as a player, their own build, or they take the build out of context and use specific examples which aren’t a cause for balance change, such as 1v1’s in WvW).

Players cry, point fingers, and don’t think about things rationally. Their frustration leads to countless horribly nonsensical claims being tossed around, and then they wonder why ANet doesn’t listen to them.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Your point being? So in order to match the healing from 1 heal skill that warrior has the engineer must not only spam bombs(IE be in melee range or be doing 0 damage) has to apply regeneration(which btw would in fact most likely require them to use their heal or toolbelt heal in order to gain that regen buff) and go 20 points into a trait tree for 1 trait and then 30 points into another tree for a different trait. All of that to get the equivalent of 3 skill points. Face it, to match the passive regen of signet(we’re not even taking into account the damage loss or survivability loss another class would have to undergo to obtain this feat) another class would have to spec entirely for it and probably still wouldn’t even match it, let alone achieve the same amount of utility.

So just to sum up.

Put on healing signet

And 30 points into tactics
And 20 into defense

And a banner. And not using bursts.

Actually, I can do that by putting Runes of Dwayna and/or using some utilities. Then I have to press 1 repeatedly. Oh, such skill it takes!

Problem is…

I actually have MUCH MORE sustain, because I still have healing skills!

in Warrior

Necrotize.2974

I don’t know what the best course of action is then. I’ll flat out admit it, I have little to no experience playing as a warrior, it just doesn’t appeal to me so take my opinions with a grain of salt. But I have played against quite a few and a trend I noticed is that almost all of them run healing signet. Many run mace/x and many also run hammer stun builds. Something for the sake of balancing needs to change purely on observation. How many warriors use rifles? How many warriors use mending? Etc. This isn’t just warriors though, classes are being pidgeonholed into meta builds time and time again. Just using warriors as an example, Warriors with healing signet are obnoxious to face, warriors without it melt on the ground. Warriors with mace/hammer stun build can punish a single mistake with being stunned to death whereas other weapons would require you to press someone up against a wall or completely immobilize them to get full damage.

My main problem with warriors passive regen is the damage. Sure other classes can achieve high regen, but in almost all cases they sacrifice a lot of damage and utility to get there(engis need to spam bombs and therefore always be in melee range) whereas warriors equip their signet and just switch to a stun build to cover their weaknesses in the drop in damage. By stunning they don’t even necessarily need to do a lot of damage because in the time that the enemy is stunned and not dealing damage, the warrior is regenerating the damage he just took.

But oh well, guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I should try out a warrior seriously to get a better opinion though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Scryed.9423

Scryed.9423

Necro, what you are seeing is the easiest build from people who have no clue how to play the class. They stack up all of our defense tree, and healing sig, probably some mango pies too, and what you see on the other side is some dude you cant kill who is Regening too much hp(from your perspective).
What you didn’t notice is, the 50-60 skill points they put into doing nothing but standing there regening and soaking up hits, and if that stun or that wicked 500-800 hit they do scares you, I would reassess how your skills and armor are set up because frankly these guys who run like this are terrible.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gutts.8791

Gutts.8791

Not sure how many times I’ll have to reiterate this. A warrior needs this or at least another type of sustain. If healing signet is nerfed, that’s fine, in return give us some more class unique F2 and F3 skills which give us sustain.

Might I once again point out that the warrior is the only class in the game who is not able to summon something to fight for him, when a warrior is in battle, it is just him and no pet or object that everyone else can summon.

Seriously who cares about whiners. I’ve played warrior since day one, I was once duelling an ele and when I lost to him I said that I was gutted as the warrior was my favourite, his reply was “don’t worry, warriors weren’t made for 1v1”. Haha brilliant, what a response.

I saw buff warriors even more, we should have stealth and pets.

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

So if the whiner ask to get a free twilight, the developers should cave in and give it to them?

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Nope, leave signet as it is. Instead move Adrenal Health to GM traits (replace with spiked armor). This way the qq about healing signet+adrenal health will end.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Nope, leave signet as it is. Instead move Adrenal Health to GM traits (replace with spiked armor). This way the qq about healing signet+adrenal health will end.

No. Buff every other profession.

/problemsolved

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

No. Buff every other profession.

/problemsolved

Buff their hp/s and remove protection, evade on skills, vigor, weakness and blinds completely. Problem solved

in Warrior

Scryed.9423

You should think about traits more before you post. This is a terrible idea unless you are going to add more function to adrenal health because asking someone to have it as a gm trait, and have to basically store adrenaline as a top tier trait, is bad functionality and design, which i guess is probably why its a medium tierd trait(15).

Adding a boon element(or something to keep in line with defensive trees) would probably get more hits since you know, it would be a gm defense trait.

(edited by Scryed.9423)

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Has Nobody seen the rangers that run around with no armor and just regen out the kitten That is op. Not heal sig

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Warrior

Harper.4173

Well alot of ele’s were unhappy when they nerfed us 3 times in a row and alot of mesmers were unhappy when confusion was nerfed and thieves were unhappy when heartseeker and stealth was nerfed but you deal with it because being part of an mmorpg means everything about us is susceptible to change good and bad.

Why do warriors deserve different treatment? They can afford to have a few angry warriors considering they are the most definately the most played profession atm (by observation)

When a profession has the best mobility, the best sustain, above average CC, above average damage and near conditiom immunity it means it’s time for a nerf. Atm warriors are stronger than vanilla bunker DD eles and nothing is being done about it. Way back then i use to agree saying we deserved nerfs etc and didn’t even play bunker for that reason.

I’m a strong supporter of balance and always have been in any game ive played. I’ve seen this greed and selfishness in many players before that they want to cling to something overpowered because they like feeling the power of being more useful than everyone else.

Remember the huge warrior nerf that made both Berserker’s Power and Heightened Focus grandmaster traits?
Nobody remembers that huge nerf do they?

Guardians have better sustain and better bunkering through damage mitigation.
How do we have near condition immunity? We can mitigate conditions for a while – but we are far from immune.
Warriors are the most played profession because they are simple – fun – and look great.

Yes – classes like thief/ele/engi are a hassle to play – that’s why so many players opt to ignore them.

It’s not that I am clinging to something overpowered – I feel warriors are in a good spot -they are good at most stuff but they don’t excel at anything.
The whole idea now is to balance the rest of the classes around them – not nerf them so that you’ve achieved nothing.
If you understood balance you should understand this : you need a place to start – something you can say " well this is alright – let’s try to balance around this " . Warrior is that class.

Nerfing it won’t fix the other classes. It won’t un-nerf ele, necro, thief or whatever. It will just break a class that is now functional and fun – anger those who play it and for what? Because people can’t offer constructive solutions for THEIR own classes and instead take the easy route of " NERF THIS NOW OMG " – i’m sickened by this attitude.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

Because anyone can pretend to be any class they want on the forums.
Pro tip : if people played and knew warrior they wouldn’t be asking for a nerf.

Main spec thieves/eles/whatever who happen to have a warrior are asking for a nerf because you know – they’ve played their war for a good 100 hours farming cof1 – so they must know what they’re talking about – right?

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

You should think about traits more before you post. This is a terrible idea unless you are going to add more function to adrenal health because asking someone to have it as a gm trait, and have to basically store adrenaline as a top tier trait, is bad functionality and design, which i guess is probably why its a medium tierd trait(15).

Adding a boon element(or something to keep in line with defensive trees) would probably get more hits since you know, it would be a gm defense trait.

And bc of that reason Berserker power and Heigh focus were moved to GM from Adept right?

Lets face it – anyone that plays actively using burst getting little benefit of adrenal health, but all i see the whole time is healing signet+adrenal health = xxxxx hp/s, like we getting 120hp/s the whole time no matter what. Its won’t hurt us but at least its should stop noobs from crying..

Take a look at spvp forum – its full of crying about warriors, i dont even bother to look there anymore bc first page is all about wars, with threads like “healing signet 1k hp/s nerf nao” “hammer build has the best mobility ingame” and so on…

Im really getting tired of it as everyone else it seems, and i don’t rll understand why these topics aren’t locked yet. Next balance patch – warrior will be nerfed into ground. And when that happen i will be crying on class forums for nerfs the whole time just like they do all the time to nerf em into ground as well.

in Warrior

Scryed.9423

Don’t skew the facts.
You don’t have that much regen unless you are full +healing, and full defensive stats.
Some have already pointed this out though.
Since no one really does that in wvw/pvp I feel like that is inaccurate on your part.
The best thing is you are offering a positive suggestion to help change things which is good I guess, I still feel you would need to come up with something with a little more umph which would still probably cause more qq and less big kids pants on people.
Those other two traits were switched, because on a class that has innate defensive abilities, why would you have the most dps on t1 traits?
Obviously you need to do a little more homework though my dude.

(edited by Scryed.9423)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Main spec thieves/eles/whatever who happen to have a warrior are asking for a nerf because you know – they’ve played their war for a good 100 hours farming cof1 – so they must know what they’re talking about – right?

I’m sorry but honest opinion, playing a guardian for over 4.5k hours, and having a warrior(and another one in the making) I wouldn’t mind a slight nerf to Healing Signet. Combined with Adrenal health and whatever regeneration you get(allies or dogged march)you can shrug off a lot of damage unless you’re taking focus fire by people with decent builds. Warriors have the mobility, the sustainability, and the damage in one package, where as compared to my guardian i have to sacrifice damage or sustainability. Another note too is Warrior’s health pool is big enough, to the point they don’t have to spend a single point in vitality meaning it’s care free of the stat.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Warrior

Scryed.9423

Hey your post forgot to mention why warriors have the larger hp pool and regen vs. your guard.
Unlike your perma boons, that luxury isnt available and they have given this class something else that makes up for the lack of protection which is offered to some other classes.
Let’s try to not leave out all the minor details here.

(edited by Scryed.9423)

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

let’s try to not leave out all the minor details here.

If they were looking at the minor details they wouldn’t be having a problem.

in Warrior

Posted by: risenlord.2035

risenlord.2035

I want videos of the these un killable warriors before anet nerfs them on word of mouth.

Post your videos of the hulk beast warriors pwning everyone in 2v1 or 3v1 or even 1v1s and ill believe the hype. I play a warrior sometimes and 2v1s are no picnic usually ending in a loss on my end.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Healing signet is fine.

Just repeating this because it is a good explanation that very few people understand.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

I’m sorry but honest opinion, playing a guardian for over 4.5k hours, and having a warrior(and another one in the making) I wouldn’t mind a slight nerf to Healing Signet. Combined with Adrenal health and whatever regeneration you get(allies or dogged march)you can shrug off a lot of damage unless you’re taking focus fire by people with decent builds. Warriors have the mobility, the sustainability, and the damage in one package, where as compared to my guardian i have to sacrifice damage or sustainability. Another note too is Warrior’s health pool is big enough, to the point they don’t have to spend a single point in vitality meaning it’s care free of the stat.

Here’s the trick – just because you play a guardian doesn’t mean you understand warrior.
Healing signet is fine – it provides a good amount of sustain to warriors.
That combining it with Adrenal Health may make it stronger – that is a different issue.
Again – consider WvW and PVE not just sPVP.
Not all builds use 15 points in defense – so your idea of nerfing signet because it’s strong with AH is flawed – since not every one uses these two togeter – your idea would force people to do it in order to have sustain.

“Unless you’re taking focus fire from people with decent builds " -exactly – decent players that are committed to winning should be the ones that damage and kill the warrior. Not every newbie who just rolled into sPVP and wants a free kill ( as was the case before healing signet was nerfed).

That is true for all classes – to bring someone down you need skill -and yes – you’ll say that warrior stun meta is OP but honestly you can stunbreak and run – and if they manage to keep up and kill you then did it occur to you that they might be good players and know what they are doing?

Regarding vitaliy – it is not a " free stat " – but a necessary balance factor.
See – unlike your guardian warriors don’t get virtues, protection, aegis, and other tools for mitigating damage.
A warrior TAKES the damage dealt to it – while a guardian takes some damage and reduces a good portion of it.

So yes- the HP pool is necessary – otherwise we’d melt on the spot -since we don’t have gimmicky reflects, blinks, protection, invis, clones, etc.

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

So just to sum up.

Put on healing signet

You do realize the Engineer is also invulnerable during 3 of those 10 seconds because of the dodge rolls with Vigor boon (also instant with Swiftness). And Engineers also have an instant heal via Bandage Self as well. And Regen is instant activation as well from multiple sources. But shhh!, keep focusing on Warrior sustain.

Warriors require just as much investment in trait lines/gear focus/button spam (and will be melee range as well). Keep telling yourself it is different somehow.

Bomb Engineers are basically melee Warriors with more boons/utility available for less base pool health and requires slightly more button pushing.

… not that I think there is anything wrong with Bomb Engineers as it is far more fun than Grenadier spam.

in Warrior

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Hmm, my Ranger has 3k more health and his healing is X3 as good as the healing signet on the warrior.

As a matter of fact, I was quite surprised, when I rolled the warrior how poor the healing signet was compared to my Ranger (my only other 80).

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Why do you even care if ppl whine? Their tears are like a fine wine. Drink it while you can, another fotm will show it’s head soon enough im sure.

This.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

@harper

Please, first of all i’ll agree healing signet by itself is okay, it’s the fact that it’s combined with Adrenal health and whatever regen boon, that makes it over the top, which is why I suggested in the past to knock down the base and up the ratio high(50 sounds about good imo so it isn’t where it used to be back then). I understand the workings of a warrior because before the Healing signet buff I was already in the works in crafting a build for my warrior that wasn’t fotm and I took the time to analyze. Traitlines, and weapon set ups, and combonations of abilities and overall synergy. I’m already building up a second warrior, to try out Rifle and Hammer build, and experiment with a few other builds.

I wouldn’t be so bothered by this either if it wasn’t for the fact that Warrior don’t really sacrifice anything. if you compare to a guardian(Comparing the two class because they practically are in the same department where they have to be melee) sure they get aegis, protection, and regen, vigor, and virtues, but here’s the thing, that’s what they pay for for having 10k hp base health, which is about 8-9k less than a warrior.

The regen you see from a guardian? it’s invested to survive. All the gimmicks you’re talking about…they’re active defense, and just as well protection. Virtues are pretty weak unless you trait and spec into them. Guardians are one of the few good balance classes in the game. We don’t have good mobility but that’s another trade off for having sustain, and boons, we only have The sustain, and support. Our damage is okay as long as we build for it and sacrifice our survivability . That’s a thing too, we as guardians or any other class for that matter have to sacrifice stats.

TBH Idk why I’m even replying here now, when most of the warrior forum is biased. It. So whatever. All it’s going to boil down too is “Oh you can’t faceroll warrior? L2P noob, Warriors aren’t free kills anymore.” SO i guess enjoy making the same argument over and over again. I’ll just be dealing with Warriors on my Warriors, since it’s a even playing field. I’ll be sure as hell to enjoy the Healing Signet myself on my warriors.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Warrior

Posted by: Syhnz.4928

Syhnz.4928

lol why nerf us? people are just bad thief was the 1v1 specialist a while back…well…if u consider instagib something skilled…now i kinda enjoy watching them go invisible 50times and re engaging each time in hope that they will someday kill me…LOL untill i get tired and dunk em with mah trusty Juggernaut FOR GREAT JUSTICE!