just nerf heal sig to silence the whiners

in Warrior

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

I played this warrior today and told him his class was Op.

He replied : NO it’s not op

So I said look here, every class has a counter. Necro counters thief. Thiefs kill low hp classes like ele or light armour rangers, gaurs can bunker.
Tell me one class that is a strong counter to warriors? One class that should usually win…
After he thought about it long and hard he responded with…

Response: Other warriors

Mind = blown

The answer you’re looking for is mesmer.

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

So I said look here, every class has a counter. Necro counters thief. Thiefs kill low hp classes like ele or light armour rangers, gaurs can bunker.
Tell me one class that is a strong counter to warriors? One class that should usually win…

Mind = blown

That depends on how experienced the war is at fighting mesmers, but typically mesmers seem to lose 1v1 since only a full zerker mesmer has the damage output to kill a warrior with healing sig and even then it takes him a while.

in Warrior

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Mind = blown

That depends on how experienced the war is at fighting mesmers, but typically mesmers seem to lose 1v1 since only a full zerker mesmer has the damage output to kill a warrior with healing sig and even then it takes him a while.

That’s not my experience. Good Mesmers can count on one hand the times they’ve lost 1v1 vs warrior, and they usually know what they did wrong to lose.

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I’ve played Warrior as my Main, for about a year.

And till the HEALING BUFF several months ago, Warrior sustain was HORRIBLE. Absolutely dismal. Once I lost health, the best way for me to recover it was to run away and get out of combat, or go dry-hump a Guardian.

I really dont want to see a return to the Dark Ages of Healing Signet becoming worthless.