just tried warrior...err..good luck

in Warrior

Posted by: knight.8926

knight.8926

just tried instant dmg and when that didn’t work out tried condition burning. all i saw fighting an ele was immune, immune, immune to my fire dmg. so gave that up went instant dmg with rifle and ele killed me with his 20+ sec barrier/reflect while killing lord…good luck guys

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Haha, tell your friends. I even noticed a couple of people on the Guardian subforum asking for buffs to warriors and thieves, so it isn’t just warriors who’ve noticed.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Haha, tell your friends. I even noticed a couple of people on the Guardian subforum asking for buffs to warriors and thieves, so it isn’t just warriors who’ve noticed.

ANet hasn’t seemed to notice yet…

One foot out the door, yet again.

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

nah they are oroginally warrior who migrated to guardian!

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Warrior needs buffs? Yeah sure. But you sound like you have l2p issues.

GL

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

Man… you just broke the cover of our double agents ! You killed the mission, now it is dead. Anet never ever will think that warrior is a kitten class in PvP !

Yesterday, I was discussing with a guy… he said to me : “Warrior is still OP, he was OP for 3year… Now it’s the turn of the others to be OP. Warrior’s job is to deal a HUGE amount of dmg (burst) and kill before die etc. With berserker Warrior can deal this damage! I don’t see the problem, I kill the warriors with any of my rerolls but it’s normal warrior is such a basic noobish class, either you burst or you die. With Warrior you have huge CC’s, and ENORMOUS BURST, you must kill before you die, you can’t have everything, let the others play etc” … (he doesn’t play warrior but saw the others play warrior).
Srsly, I don’t care if warrior have been in the meta for too long and now needs it’s retirement… I come back to the game since HoT, I don’t care! I want to play my fav class… And this Enormous burst dmg & CC’s (which doesnt exist anymore)…. I can hardy place them and it’s became normal or ridiculous compared to the other classes (and they have muuch more sustains)… Warrior can be too easily kited, controlled, dodged, temporized etc, and he doesn’t have any real gap closer…

I’ve tried the revenant… man I don’t even know if I’d go back to warrior… it feels much more like a real warrior. Dynamic gameplay, real stances (the legendary forms xD), real gap closers, HIGH DPS+Burst, Really good sustains. It’s really warrior v2!
Plus the revenant is much more quicker than warrior ! Warrior has so slow and scripted animations that you can easily dodge/predict.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Man… you just broke the cover of our double agents ! You killed the mission, now it is dead. Anet never ever will think that warrior is a kitten class in PvP !

Yesterday, I was discussing with a guy… he said to me : “Warrior is still OP, he was OP for 3year… Now it’s the turn of the others to be OP. Warrior’s job is to deal a HUGE amount of dmg (burst) and kill before die etc. With berserker Warrior can deal this damage! I don’t see the problem, I kill the warriors with any of my rerolls but it’s normal warrior is such a basic noobish class, either you burst or you die. With Warrior you have huge CC’s, and ENORMOUS BURST, you must kill before you die, you can’t have everything, let the others play etc” … (he doesn’t play warrior but saw the others play warrior).
Srsly, I don’t care if warrior have been in the meta for too long and now needs it’s retirement… I come back to the game since HoT, I don’t care! I want to play my fav class… And this Enormous burst dmg & CC’s (which doesnt exist anymore)…. I can hardy place them and it’s became normal or ridiculous compared to the other classes (and they have muuch more sustains)… Warrior can be too easily kited, controlled, dodged, temporized etc, and he doesn’t have any real gap closer…

I’ve tried the revenant… man I don’t even know if I’d go back to warrior… it feels much more like a real warrior. Dynamic gameplay, real stances (the legendary forms xD), real gap closers, HIGH DPS+Burst, Really good sustains. It’s really warrior v2!
Plus the revenant is much more quicker than warrior ! Warrior has so slow and scripted animations that you can easily dodge/predict.

It seems to me like a lot of Warriors either switched to Dragonhunter or Revenant and a lot of Thieves switch to Revenant or Chronomancer. It’s kinda sad. I actually thought the Berserker spec looked really awesome on paper. But with Chronomancers, Trap Dragonhunters, and Offhand Shield/Hammer Revenants running rampant and annihilating everything in pvp, it’s really hard for Berserkers to shine when all Berserker got was a ton of burning that’s useless for nearly every build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Warrior

Berserker—King of Fires: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning while in the downed state.

Anet,you crack me up..Im about done with this game.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I shelved my warrior after 4.5k hours of play on that character,. He now has a desk job as my BLTC broker. Parked in front of the trading post filtering buy and sell orders in his underwear. I stripped his gear and gave it to my newly leveled revenant (soon to be herald).

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

in Warrior

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

I shelved my warrior after 4.5k hours of play on that character,. He now has a desk job as my BLTC broker. Parked in front of the trading post filtering buy and sell orders in his underwear. I stripped his gear and gave it to my newly leveled revenant (soon to be herald).

Hahahaha xD Sad but made me laugh.

I haven’t scrapped my Warrior as I do have hope for the future but he’s gonna sit in the sidelines until the meta is balanced out more.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

what I dont understand what the announcement that they would be reworking classes between pvp tournies and such and that it would be often, meanwhile, warrior hasnt gotten feedback since BWE2. thats BAD. I love Robert, id chase him down the block covered in chicken grease and push my gf in front of a moving vehicle to sit and talk to him about anything, while in that chicken grease. However its borderline disrespectful how long this lack of communication has been. I know hes a busy man and its not in his job description to talk to us little folk, but this is BAD

in Warrior

Posted by: jeremiah.3974

jeremiah.3974

So what I’m understanding is that anyone who can’t play Warrior has serious l2p issues..I have ran nothing but Warrior since GW2 release, and I have NEVER had a nerf or anything be a problem. Find out what Anet does to their game in updates, find out what needs to be fixed, and adapt. I am still very balanced and have no problems killing ANY class. 3.5k Power, 3.3k armor, 56% crit, 19k health, etc. Condi is useless to me, but I can still kill without it and I don’t need to worry about survivability: I have that no problem.

Elvarn Brothers (GoM Server)

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

So what I’m understanding is that anyone who can’t play Warrior has serious l2p issues..I have ran nothing but Warrior since GW2 release, and I have NEVER had a nerf or anything be a problem. Find out what Anet does to their game in updates, find out what needs to be fixed, and adapt. I am still very balanced and have no problems killing ANY class. 3.5k Power, 3.3k armor, 56% crit, 19k health, etc. Condi is useless to me, but I can still kill without it and I don’t need to worry about survivability: I have that no problem.

It’s not that we can’t play warrior, it’s that we don’t want to anymore cause of Anet game design decisions. They basically took what was the most polished and versatile class in the game and slowly sucked the fun right out of it over 3 years.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

It’s not that we can’t play warrior, it’s that we don’t want to anymore cause of Anet game design decisions. They basically took what was the most polished and versatile class in the game and slowly sucked the fun right out of it over 3 years.

And then added all the cool decisions to Revenant. Why bother with Warrior when there’s a class that, despite its restricted utility sets, is more versatile and powerful than Warrior?

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Warrior

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

I knew the warrior was in a bad place but I thought the daredevil was doing some interesting stuff these days.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

Go back to your WvW or PvE with your 3.5k Power, 3.3k armor, 56% crit, 19k HP.
Obvious troll is obvious.

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

have fun killing downlevel and undergeared randoms. you are such a pro.
no, duel me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

problem is youve played nothing but warrior. you know nothing jon… you dont know a thing about the green grass