lol shield bash

lol shield bash

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

I can live with all the changes except for shield bash

was easy to dodge already and now you ruin this skill because just for the heck of it? a OLD SCHOOL skill and you decide to ruin it?

whats the explanation?

thank you,

- Warrior and only play warrior

lol shield bash

in Warrior

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

The worst part is that it destroys part of the appeal of the shield. For warriors, paladins, fighters, vanguards, and shield-bearers of all types across all games, the shield has had two purposes – To provide a barrier to protect against overwhelming assaults, and to interrupt and knock careless enemies off balance. Now, with this change, the Shield has gone from a skill that interrupts to one that gets interrupted. The problem was with Skull Grinder and Headbutt, not Shield Bash. Those have been fixed, and the change to shield bash is overkill.

But what’s most distressing to me, I think, about the change is that the loss of enjoyment of the skill will not show up in their metrics, and will be left to languish for far, far too long – Shield Stance is still to valuable for shield to disappear from Warrior’s gameplay, and people will still find a way to use Shield Bash in more niche situations – But as a skill that requires set-up, instead of one that sets up attacks based on enemy response.