nerf war?

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: RamataKahn.4283

RamataKahn.4283

it’s funny i posted this to see the different responses from here compared to thieves section, it’s ridiculous at the amount of people who kitten about thieves hitting this hard compared to warriors :|

When two warriors can come even remotely close to doing this then you can maybe say a little something:

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

When two warriors can come even remotely close to doing this then you can maybe say a little something:

Well that seals it. Been getting so frustrated on my war trying to make sword MH + longbow be viable enough to not feel weak compared to rifle, GS or hammer that I was debating whether or not to replace my “melee” guy with a thief. You just sealed the deal for me, guess my thief will finally see past level 2 and pubstomping in spvp.

“I’m sorry War, I want to love you I really do. You’re nice and all, but there are so many other classes out there who are successful and who do all the things you said you would try to do but did kitten. I’ll always love you but I have to move on to someone who can really excel and not just coast along as average.” ~ cue sappy string music and rainy night background.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

The most damage I get from volley is 10.5k. That includes might buff of 14 stacks
I do not believe it can hit for 30k on a single target.
As for kill shot, the best I got was 12k.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: Jongi.7612

Jongi.7612

I have a warrior and a guardian, and i play my guardian much much more. Ive even seen people play spvp with all a full group of thieves. People have gone from necromancers playing as good as they can with the class, just to go to a thief and heartseeker spam and not worry about dying.

I have troubles with thieves just because you cant read what they are going to do through stealth. When they go stealth you dont know if they are running from you or going to pump out the damage. With a warrior however, if they start to volley you can block it as a warrior with your shield, you can dodge the burst ability because they have animations.

Thieves dont take hardly any skill from what I’ve noticed. The abilities they steal are better than the original abilities. That shouldnt be, if anything they should do the exact damage the original ability goes, nothing more, nothing less.

The warrior needs some help as a profession. Big time. I dont even want to level my warrior just because it isnt any fun to me. Axe 5 is junk, most F1 abilities are usless for damage, and their damage reduction isnt that great. Yeah they can burst with 100b but its not as readily available as other bursts. Yes, rifle F1 can be fired off relatively quickly but it is easily dodged each time it is available due to the tells it has.

The thief needs a nerf and everyone knows it. Or other professions that need it needs to be brought up to their level.

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

it’s funny i posted this to see the different responses from here compared to thieves section, it’s ridiculous at the amount of people who kitten about thieves hitting this hard compared to warriors :|

Put it in perspective please. The players they were fighting used terrible tactics. They literally left them alone in while in refuge didn’t go near it no aoe in it at all. They used next to ) stuns/ other cc on those thieves. Its really a sad pvp vid because it inexperienced players vs what seems to be a semi experienced small group.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

You’ve got to learn warrior and thief classes before claiming such a thing please.

1. - You’re wrong, warrior’s rifle range is 1200 not 1500 and has a 1.75 second highly visible cast time (because you advertise it by taking a knee and pointing at the target).
  2. - You’re wrong, Steal+CnD+Backstab hits for 20k in less than one second and it can be precasted from 900.
  1. -(It can be traited down to 4 initiative to make matters worse via 5 traits into Shadow Arts
  1. - kill shot has the 1500 range.
  2. - you need to use 2 signets and then you maybe can achieve that against a Training dummy, against bad player, you need basilisk venom (2 utils + elite on CD), decent player just won´t let you hit him even if you use the venom.
  3. - It´s the 10-point trait, not 5-point…

Who should learn the classes before claiming something, now? Huh?

#ELEtism 4ever

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

I love the part 40 seconds in where no one attacks inside the shadow refuge.

None of them. And this was before Shadow Refuge got a buff to.

You’re going to talk about a class being OP because a coordinated group of them can destroy opponents they both outgear, and outplay?

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Am I the only person who plays thief and warrior and doesn’t think either is OP (besides bugs)? Reading these threads makes me feel unnatural and weird.

nerf war?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ivanov.8914

Ivanov.8914

Am I the only person who plays thief and warrior and doesn’t think either is OP (besides bugs)? Reading these threads makes me feel unnatural and weird.

I feel ya.The moment they fix the “extra stealth” issue, things with thieves will be much better.Same with warriors – no bugs and we’ll be awesome.