open world build for warrior?

in Warrior

Posted by: Amaranthe.3578

Amaranthe.3578

can someone recommend a good build for open world in maguma?

in Warrior

Amaranthe.3578

Seriously? nothing?

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

hey, sorry i’m sort of tired of posting builds. but if you look at my warrior 101 thread you’ll find what you are looking for.

in Warrior

Posted by: LazyDad.2037

LazyDad.2037

Seriously? nothing?

nothing?? do 10 minutes of looking around THIS very board and you can have tons of builds for open world.

Why ask people to re-post builds that you are too lazy to look up? Do man, put a little effort and get your answer…

in Warrior

Amaranthe.3578

Seriously? nothing?

nothing?? do 10 minutes of looking around THIS very board and you can have tons of builds for open world.

Why ask people to re-post builds that you are too lazy to look up? Do man, put a little effort and get your answer…

nice try
all the threads discuss pvp or group builds and not solo builds for open world
thanks for the help kitten

in Warrior

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

Seriously? nothing?

nice try
all the threads discuss pvp or group builds and not solo builds for open world
thanks for the help kitten

Is nice to know that no one helped you

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

I did. He didn’t go to the thread.

in Warrior

Amaranthe.3578

there is no open world build in your kittened thread

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Equip a GS, discipline line for fast hands, defense line for defense, strength line for strength, arms line for arms, legs line for legs and signet for heal

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

there is no open world build in your kittened thread

Omg.. dude, are you that lazy to even try reading/searching?
ppl are tired of posting the same stuff again and again after 4years.

And then you get mad @Emkelly? he made a whole topic about warrior explaining what gear you should use and what weapon does what etc etc etc… and you simple reply with he doesnt talk about a open world build.

Maby this game issnt for you if you want everything to be that easy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

If you mean open world pve then what dosnt work lol. I run the same build for wvw roaming, simply because I cba to change traits which is defence/discapline/bersker axe/shield and gs.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Warrior

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

In PvE most things will work unless you are trying to do somehting that doesn’t make sense, on purpose…but that’s just crazy.

That being said…I have ran this in Maguuma with good results:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNAR3JjMdQlH43BciYgIo0vY63CLAigB4KjMY5B-TxCBwAKVihV5BPVFSpbQyRAIhJOcq1QRJIgDCAkHAQt9HAA-e

This is a non-berserker version, and I have ran this a loooong time…even before it became a “Raid” meta. It makes sense and does well in GW2 Open World. I run solo out in Maguuma a lot.

Skill that is blank can be whatever you need…stability, condition cleanse…whatever you seem to have trouble with. You can also swap out the precision signet for your choice of other utility.

I have Strength Runes, but I got them when they were cheap. Pack or Holbrak would work well too.

I left a sigil off GS, and really in PvE you can add one you like…Flame, v Undead, Precision, Force, etc…as long as it makes sense, it will work for you in PvE. Same gos for the Axe/Mace Sigils.

I mixed in a little bit of Knight’s, plus a Cavalier backpiece(since it is easy to get in Orr at a temple) if you’d like to be a little more “tanky”…but I think you will, as you get more comfortable playing, migrate those to Berserkers as well. Be aware that with a higher toughness sometimes you will draw aggro…so it is good to squad up when running events in Maguuma if people are around. Its easy to change this to a Phalanx Strength(Might Sharing) build when you are in a squad, but that is a whole other build and thread.

Many of the posts here link to good reliable builds…again…check them all out…play what you enjoy and works best for you.

Good luck.

Please, use any of these as a base…and make tweaks that work for you and make it fun for you.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

(edited by Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209)