please fix RUSH. again

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

Still worst skill ever, got me killed at least as much as it saved me.
Today’s QQ is about the skill still sending in your last target direction even though u removed target before use, that’s right , right when u r trying to get away.
Just make the stupid thing ground targeted like whirlwind, its not like its hitting anything anyhow.

All is vain.

Dry Leaves

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

We need a “Remove target” hotkey.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: DontJudgeMe.3958

DontJudgeMe.3958

What about signets… If you use a skill: Example a banner. If you use a banner which has a long cooldown and then switch any of your other skills to a signet, that signet will have the same cooldown as the just used banner even though you didn’t use it at all. (not confirmed with signet of rage)

What about our channeled skills breaking randomly? Example: You switch to a GS, you press nr 2, animation starts, animation does something weird, channel cancelled, hundred blades is on cooldown, no damage done.

What about the -5 seconds cooldown for weaponswap not being affected for entering/leaving water?

{insert all the other random crap that doesn’t work as intended}

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

To fix it again it would have to have been fix at least once before.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Eiland.1405

There is an option for ‘clicking on somehwhere deselect traget’ for left mouse button.

My issue is that even though i had no target marked when pressing #5 rush still chose to run to him.
I think its a lag issue where the commands order gets kitten.

Dry Leaves

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Shadowfall.6543

Shadowfall.6543

disable the option to auto target on skill usage. Ele’s run into this all the time with Ride the lightning.

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Eiland.1405

disable the option to auto target on skill usage. Ele’s run into this all the time with Ride the lightning.

disabled this on my first log in to the game

Dry Leaves

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Today’s QQ is about the skill still sending in your last target direction even though u removed target before use, that’s right , right when u r trying to get away.

That’s lag, or user incompetence, I don’t have the data to ascertain which. It has nothing to do with the skill itself and is the same for any targeted skill in the game.

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Escape works, doesnt it?

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Still worst skill ever, got me killed at least as much as it saved me.
Just make the stupid thing ground targeted like whirlwind, its not like its hitting anything anyhow.

rather than posting clueless rants like this which only serves to underscore how u have no idea how this game works, why not try fiddling around with ur settings. try disabling auto-targetting like previous posters have mentioned. Rush is nothing special, just similar to other classes’ skills where by default if u have no target selected it’ll select the closest one, but u can override this..and even suggesting Rush not be single-target aynmore shows u have no idea how its meant to be used :P

on a side note Rush still does need to be fixed, though for a diff reason. in fighting Vet Risen Giants for instance, it still bugs out and dosnt work like its meant to. they were supposed to ‘fix’ this many patches ago but still hasnt entirely been.. clearly its an unresolved collision issue.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Posted in bug section a few days ago. Same issue with sword leap and tested the rampage dash.

All options have been deactivated. I hardly never lag.

Heiann – NSP

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Cheese Strike Us.6719

Cheese Strike Us.6719

before you scream for a hotkey:
1. deselect auto aim.
2. doubleklick anywhere to deselect you current target (you dont even need to change your otions)

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

It would be nice if the auto target only target things in a 60degree FoV in front of you. I find it very difficult keeping track of my disappearing mouse cursor in big fights which makes it nearly impossible to manually target. This way I could keep the autotarget on and not jump backwards into the enemy zerg when trying to disengage.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

please fix RUSH. again

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Escape works, doesnt it?

escape also doubles as having 2483729 other functions like cancelling other stuff, stopping autoattack, opening the menu, closing windows etc etc etc.
Sometimes you have to press it twice to drop target, sometimes only once, and if you press it too often, the menu will pop up.
In the heat of battle, you can’t observe, what exactly esc does. You need a quick fire and forget way to drop target, thus, I typically click on the ground, which is actually quite a feat, when swarmed by minions and mezz clones.

Once you are in the thick of things, finding an empty spot to click on might already take enough of your attention span for you to miss that one stun heading your way. There is even a button to put away your weapon(hell, it’s actually on the more useful side), so why not have a button, which drops target? It’s no very advanced function and having a button dedicated to only that action would certainly help.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.