sigil of draining for rifle? rifle sigils

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

For wvsw specifically (although u can discuss other modes since noone is here to discuss anything anyways)

anyone use this on rifle?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Draining

Usually go day;
-force
-air
night:
-night
-air

Both were doing half damage when they interrupted enemeis though……..soooooooooooo instead of complaining for a 4th-5th-6th time i thought changing sigils might do something?

So I made:
-air
-draining

And I haven’t gotten the half damage gunflame yet on interrupts, which is nice. Not sure whyyyyyyy things changed though. All i did was grab my night rifle and replace sigil of night with draining……and for some reason im not getting the bug on my night or day rifles so far (no clue why…).

Not reallly sure i like draining over force though…..and i really dont like force. I mean rifle has 3 interrupts last i checked with taunt traited on berserker mode. With headbutt i guess that makes 4 but i dont usually use it on rifle builds. Most of the competent enemies I get interrupts on, but at the same time i dont want to be in deep against these guys and ideally will snipe them from afar and be 100% hp the entire time…..meaning sigil of draining won’t do anyhting (last i checked it doesn’t proc unless ur below 100% hp).

only heal i run is healing signet, and i use scholar….so heals are lacking in more dire situations.

seemed to randomly get 1-2 of the draining procs on thiefs without any indication i interrupted them….not sure whats up with that, just kittenty combat log i guess.

idk, so thinking of doing air/drain for day, and night/drain for night…?

or mbe just night/aair for night like i had originally…….but the game might go back to halving my gunflame dmg on interrupt.

orrrrrr mbe the glitch was with THAT sigil of night that i replaced with drasining and im alllll in trhe clear now…..who the kitten knows

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

sigil of draining on a ranged weapon where your HP should be at 100% just doesn’t seem efficient as you said.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

sigil of draining on a ranged weapon where your HP should be at 100% just doesn’t seem efficient as you said.

Well in its defense, nothing worth killing DOESN’T hit me at least once with ‘something’. Even if its just retaliation.

But Ya I’m not liking it either…..hoping to go back and I’m hoping when I do go back I won’t have the interrupt bug…….i’d bet 100g that it does come back though, not like anyone cares tho (player base or anet). I dont’ really get why my damage feels like crap….maybe its just the enemies I face (that happens alot tbh since its wvsw and enemy types vary each day). I always hated sigil of force. But Now I want to return to a rifle that uses it. Honestly maybe I’lll just put sigil of rage or something gimmicky on my day rifle and return my night rifle to sigil of night and air. I used to use sigil of rage…..it honestly was fun and made rifle alot less clunky feeling, although not very reliable for sure given my tendency to proc combat on pve then fire my killlshots.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]