skill bug list

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Well here it is because its been a year and nothings been done.

Movement skills(skills that cause you to move even if only a little) that are bugged
Bulls rush
rush
shield bash
Earthshaker
Kick
Savage Leap
eviscerate

All of these have a good chance to fail. Savage Leap has the least but it will still bug out badly when it does. Shield bash will either bash someone from range without you being near or miss but that one is low aswell. Rush/bulls rush are the most buggiest as they will just either make you run through target or freeze you in front of target and you just run in place. Earthshaker will completely miss if the elevation is off by a little.
Eviscerate will either let you get full 600 range leap hit or fail at about 300( evi is a bipolar skill)

Delayed evade on whirlwind. If you use it the evade dosent start till your swing starts you in the spin.

Bolas have a super slow projectile speed and can be dodged without dodging(just move to the side with little to no effort) And sometimes the bolas just goes through target and nothing happens. As of now its only good in the 300 range department but it says a lying 900 range.

Stomp- it will cancel it self if you accidently move and put it on full cooldown.

Fast hands- if you pick up and drop a bundle your weapon switch goes on a full cooldown.

mobil strikes- you get immobilized in the middle of a moment skill you will get immobilized. I dont know if this is a bug or intended but if it is intended that defeats the purpose of the trait. It should auto cleanse if you are in the middle of the movement skill and get immobilized.

Riflebutt- it will miss very easily unless the person is right in front center of you. Its cone needs to be widened a bit(not a bug i guess but its very easily missed even if you are in hugging range)

I hope these get fixed soon because it has been a year and these commonly known issues are just passed by upon. Its not just the warriors mobility skills that are bugged in these ways the other classes movment skills have it bad too. Like the ranger 3 leap on GS. If you use it at a slope it will do the run and hold you in place while letting the channel go and you leap at the end.

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

resserved/feel free to add to the list.

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

The grandmaster Arms trait Furious is (possibly) bugged. It is either bugged, was stealth nerfed, or never buffed when it says it was.

On the June 25th patch it was updated to provide +2 strikes of adrenaline (or rather x3 adrenaline) on a crit hit, since then it has never been in the patch notes, but when they implemented the new tooltips it was changed to +1 strike of adrenaline on a crit hit. There was a bug post a couple weeks ago talking about this, but no clue if it’s a bug, stealth nerfed, or intended. I never calculated the gain before the tooltip patch, but it “feels” like less, but that could be my own perception.

Edit: I’ve never seen shield bash fail (maybe just a bit slow to execute at times). But to add to savage leap, if you use it on an inclined surface with something targeted you will stop mid air above the target (under the max range) and then fall down. I can’t recall if it actually hits the target or not though.

(edited by Wallace MacBix.2089)

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Sometimes, Combustive Shot will simply fail to go off. It wont launch the projectile, and wont consume adrenaline, but it DOES go on full cooldown. Ugh.

Also, Combustive shot sometimes goes on full cooldown when interrupted (either by interrupting yourself, or when when stunned by a foe).

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

More bug fixes and less balancing! Pleeeease Anet!

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

skill bug list

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

I can confirm this 1oo percent.Bulls charge is slowly turning into rush, only good for running away lately.I took my pve build for a spin in wvw the other day and 7 times out if 10 it failed miserably.Was mostly passing throught the target and ending in a 300 or so radius fron it making it impossible to land an attack such as 100 blades.Most of the time 100b finishes straight into the air.

Another gamebreaking bug wich i am really tired of is the dodge/move trought the immobilize.When i start flurry the target can dodge ending up a few feet away but still immobilized while i am stuck in the animation and completely missing all the hits into the air.Andrenaline gone for nothing.
Anither big bug is when I use flurry on someone and switch to greatsword to 100blades my character freezes for 2 or 3 seconds making any use of the immobilize really useless.

These bugs persist and the devs are pushing us(they actually said it quite clearly in the open) to use these full of bugs weapons and create our dps builds arround them but how are we to do anything with huge bugs like these on our MAIN UTILITIES, CLASS MECHANIC (burst skills), AND WEAPON SKILLS? I repeat these are not afecting minor or situational traits but MAIN utilities and skills our class is designed to*RELY* on.How are we supposed to rely and be viable in pvp with skills that have over 50% chance of failing?

(edited by mini.6018)