solo que pvp builds

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolfe.3097

Wolfe.3097

basically i just want to have fun and smash peoples faces into the ground. I want to do high damage, be in your face, and “to a point” not rely on my team.

thats not to say i wouldnt support my team, its just in solo que i like taking the hurt to the enemy.

the question is what is that? ive seen shoutbow…i dont want that. i made a GIANT MUSCLEBOUND NORN WARRIOR and i would like to play him as a GIANT MUSCLEBOUND NORN WARRIOR and smash people in the face.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Try hambow then or GS + LB.

I have a hard time suggesting anything without longbow in PvP because of how good it is and how important cleansing ire is if you want to deal with multiple people at once ever, but if you want you could go for a complete yolo build without it and full glass or something.

It’s up to you but those are my two suggestions.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Wolfe.3097

those two sound decent, im ok with having longbow, i just want to do a lot of damage. preferrably with twohanders wich you list.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Axebow – high single target burst.

GS/Longbow – it’s probably the most aggressive build in the viable range. Also has great mobility and cleave but is fairly hard to play.

Finally you could still go Hambow – not that bursty but deals decent damage/CC and fits a facesmashing norn warrior. :P

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Posted by: tico.9814

tico.9814

GS/LB but you gotta know how to play it thou. In the right hands this setup destroys people, you can start first with hambow since it’s easier to learn.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Wolfe.3097

GS/LB but you gotta know how to play it thou. In the right hands this setup destroys people, you can start first with hambow since it’s easier to learn.

i have to ask why is it harder? the only difference is yoru first set of bars….

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

witcher.3197

GS builds are played with Berserker amulet (which is pure DPS) while every other warrior build is using a tanky amulet.

Of all the warrior weapons GS’s burst is the hardest to land.

You also don’t have any access to CC or blocks (however there is a short evasion on skill 3) with GS/Lb.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Wolfe.3097

GS builds are played with Berserker amulet (which is pure DPS) while every other warrior build is using a tanky amulet.

You also don’t have any access to CC or blocks (however there is a short evasion on skill 3) with GS/Lb.

take some skills that let you land gs burst

take a secondary set that helps with CC

profit?

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

witcher.3197

profit?

Sacrificing any defensive utility skill is a huge blow to your sustain. Giving up longbow on the other hand is just insane, longbow F1 is the only ability that will proc Cleansing Ire to cleanse conditions every single time you activate it even if you are blinded or hit no foes with your F1 which makes it your best condi cleansing. Longbow is the backbone of every viable warrior build.

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

Wolfe.3097

profit?

Sacrificing any defensive utility skill is a huge blow to your sustain. Giving up longbow on the other hand is just insane, longbow F1 is the only ability that will proc Cleansing Ire to cleanse conditions every single time you activate it even if you are blinded or hit no foes with your F1 which makes it your best condi cleansing. Longbow is the backbone of every viable warrior build.

is wvw that different?

i know wvw you can do a gs/hammer build for roaming

solo que pvp builds

in Warrior

witcher.3197

profit?

is wvw that different?

i know wvw you can do a gs/hammer build for roaming

In WvW you can have consumables to drastically reduce the duration of incoming conditions, plus in WvW you can have lot higher offensive stats which allows you to simply overwhelm your opponent quickly. And if all fails, in WvW you can just run away with GS constantly without any consequences. Disengaging is an important part of PVP too, but Conquest is played for cap points and every time you run away the point will keep ticking for the enemy team and you’ll eventually lose the game.

Also WvW encounters are usually a lot easier because it’s full of PvE players and there’s no matchmaking which means you can get away with using less optimal builds.

WvW’s are in general a lot more imbalanced as you can have access to sigils and runes that are otherwise not available in PvP for balance reasons.

(edited by witcher.3197)