Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

But you have imob
It took me some time to get used to it, but i have to say, i rather enjoy catching people with a stun and or imob.
And your can (at least on paper) blast twice as much.
You are right though, i still often hit Jack kitten when things get funky.

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

it is a bit wierd and awkward to land, but the damage is pretty great for those few of us who play hammerzerker XD

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Yep, when it lands it’s pretty brutal though, especially in zergs, you get hard and soft CC if it lands. The problem is, I think it often ends up hitting air instead, a problem in WvW.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

I’ve been experimenting with Hammer quite alot. The F1 can be good. If you get a good feeling with it, it can hit 2 or 3 times a target (so up to 8-9k damage). However I cant get a touch of hammer overall. Way too slow for my playstyle and the stab flying around like sweet buns doesnt help either

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: Loopgru.1026

Loopgru.1026

I’ve been experimenting with Hammer quite alot. The F1 can be good. If you get a good feeling with it, it can hit 2 or 3 times a target (so up to 8-9k damage). However I cant get a touch of hammer overall. Way too slow for my playstyle and the stab flying around like sweet buns doesnt help either

How? I love me some hammer, but the low damage output coupled with being a melee weapon with negligible mobility makes it a really tough sell. If there’s a way to see numbers like that out of it, though…

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

How? I love me some hammer, but the low damage output coupled with being a melee weapon with negligible mobility makes it a really tough sell. If there’s a way to see numbers like that out of it, though…

Full Berserker Setup : EarthShaker>Backbreaker

Or if you want to be really mean:

Hybrid Condition Setup: Earthshaker>Backbreaker>Staggering Blow>swap>sheild bash>Skull crack>Pummel>bash

or

Staggering blow, Earthshaker>Backbreaker>swap>Sheild bash, Skull crack>Pummel bash.

The Power Version is trait up damage, and the hybrid will hit for about 25% less damage on crits, but will stack on loads of Condi’s through Body blow, and Distracting strikes.

You’ll see some pretty impressive numbers with it, but you also have to use the weapon correctly. the hammer is not a weapon that you around auto attacking with. you basically swap into it, perform a combo, then swap back out. With the Hybrid setup i sow below the hammer is used as an opener, into a long string of stun locks while the mace provides defensive capabilities so that you can set up your stun locks.

Here is a very simple hybrid build with he hammer.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAS5ejMdQXIWGCWdAnIGICMLA8B7Z4J4FMC0vw0bLA-TJhRAB1WGAg9H25iAg5TAAA

(edited by emkelly.2371)

that hammer primal burst

in Warrior

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

The Hammer F1 inleashes like 5 ruptures. Each rupture can hit an enemy. If hit correctly, up to 3 can hit one enemy. In practice this is very hard to achieve since most of the time, your enemies move.

Attachments:

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux