viable healing power builds?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Was thinking of making another type of warrior. Power glass cannon warrior I have atm. Power tank warrior holds no interest to me. So that leaves: condi, healing power, condi tank. Condi i only spent a bit of time with in pvp….wasn’t overly interesting, but it could be worked with. Was thinking the ideal would be a healing crazy condi warrior or hybrid celestial perhaps. Anywho lets focus on the usage of healing power in warrior builds:

So was curious is there was some kind of SUPER crazy sustain warrior that used healingpower stats. I already know how to make my power warrior crazy sustain without healing power….I want SUPER crazy healingpowerstats warrior or none at all.

Tanky power warrior with nomad or whatever doesn’t interest me either……mace/shield…..then gs or whatever = boring.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

You could run something weird like this. Everytime you break a stun with “Shake it Off!” you can heal yourself for 8.5k and everyone nearby for 6k. Anytime you break a stun without “Shake it Off!”, you’re still healing yourself for 6k and everyone near you for 3k. Every 5 seconds Sigil of Water is healing you for 600 and allies for 720. In addition to all this, between Adrenal Health and Healing Signet, you have 1044hps pretty much constantly.

Pic related

Attachments:

Fishsticks

(edited by Ghotistyx.6942)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

thats a rly weird build. funny pic

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

That comic is what made me create such a build a while ago. I ran with it for a few months (frequently tweaking it), and it works really really well at keeping you alive.

This is my last iteration of it before I moved onto other builds: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAnXjMdQnHW3BugAnIGIDK9DegNAb7e+xzBIAWAA-TRiEABTcCAIVJIJ6BkeBFjZU/JhHAAT7HAg5JhU+BA-e

The point is to utilize banner of tactics in order to boost your boon duration to over 34%, in order to keep regeneration up 100% of the time*. Since other banners don’t give you that extra 10% bd, they’re not worth using in this build. Most of the time you won’t even need the banner except in truly difficult fights.

Rune of the Monk is the best rune at that level of Healing Power… better than Dolyak (trust me, I crunched the numbers). If you want to know a way to get the runes of the Monk w/o going into AC, let me know via forum pm.

There’s some room for variation, of course, but I’ve found that this works against everything but the most powerful champions in PvE…. all w/o going into Berserker. Heck, there are plenty of champs I’ve flat-out face tanked solo.

AH + Healing Sig + Regen + Vig Shouts + Runes of the Monk + Sigil of Water = nearly unkillable Warrior.

~EW

*note= I haven’t tested this since the October patch where they reduced the regen cap to 5 stacks, so I’m not sure if one banner can still do the job of 100% regen up time with 37% boon duration. If it can’t, then I’d consider replacing Sig of Might with Banner of Strength as a possible solution.

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)